Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:28:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl thanks for the news updates - Mysteron/Jarmo please pass on the msg.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl thanks for the news updates - Mysteron/Jarmo please pass on the msg.  (Read 5193 times)
Route66
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: March 14, 2007, 12:47:20 PM »

Do Axl and the guys like the fact that Mysteron keeps us informed? not even sure if i'm in the right section.

I'm no spokesperson for all the fans but i think this needs to be said! Hopefully people agree.

Can Mysteron please tell Axl that we are all very grateful to be getting more updates from GNR these days and i'm sure that the people that criticise him and the band for the updates actually feel the same way. Personally i'm glad we hear from them these days and as a fan i'd like to support the band as much as i can despite the obvious hard times. I for one will be straight out to buy any new material GNR produce and go to any concerts. ok

To  - Jarmo and fans on this board can we treat this thread as a BIG appreciation thread for the regular news we have been getting recently. I reckon Axl has been unfairly criticised for giving a tentative release date. He said in his statement it was TENTATIVE and for some reason a lot of people fuelled by media bullshit jumped on the band wagon thinking it was definite.

Thanks Axl.

I see..
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 12:49:05 PM »

I appreciate the updates...but I don't appreciate Mysterion calling the critisism of them "Autistic".

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 12:51:26 PM »

I've worked with autistic kids before.  They're pretty sweet.  Maybe Mysteron was trying to say the critics are sweet.

Of all the ways he could choose to insult those who disagree with Del James, I doubt he'd choose "autism."  That just wouldn't be very nice.  Or make much sense. 

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
Route66
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 12:52:51 PM »

Not blaming you but a lot of people here have called Axl and the band worse in the past. Autism is a recognised condition and Mysteron would probably be best to explain this rather than me so i wont talk for him.

Please can we post messages of support for Axl and the guys in here? i dont know if Jarmo will keep this thread here but i hope he does and the guys in the band get to see there are fans that are grateful and wait in anticipation for the release of CHIDEM.

I see..
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 12:56:00 PM »

Thanks GN'R for updates.  Grin

gnrevolution.com
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 12:57:15 PM »

Do Axl and the guys like the fact that Mysteron keeps us informed? not even sure if i'm in the right section.

I'm no spokesperson for all the fans but i think this needs to be said! Hopefully people agree.

Can Mysteron please tell Axl that we are all very grateful to be getting more updates from GNR these days and i'm sure that the people that criticise him and the band for the updates actually feel the same way. Personally i'm glad we hear from them these days and as a fan i'd like to support the band as much as i can despite the obvious hard times. I for one will be straight out to buy any new material GNR produce and go to any concerts. ok

To  - Jarmo and fans on this board can we treat this thread as a BIG appreciation thread for the regular news we have been getting recently. I reckon Axl has been unfairly criticised for giving a tentative release date. He said in his statement it was TENTATIVE and for some reason a lot of people fuelled by media bullshit jumped on the band wagon thinking it was definite.

Thanks Axl.

if Axl doesnt respond, you can always kiss my ass ok

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 12:57:58 PM »

Yeah! Thank you for the updates! Personally, I appreciate hearing anything from the band. ?The silence has been making my ears hurt for a while hihi

Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
MotherGooseLuvR
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 12:58:07 PM »

You're right.

Axl, I love you man. ?You were my childhood hero. ?I hope you come back stronger than ever. ?Thanks to you, I had the balls to leave my podunk small Southern town and move to the city to pursue a career in the arts. ?

Your life and your music have been a great inspiration to so many people. ?There aren't many people in this world who have been as influential as you. ?I hope when that album comes out, you silence all your critics. ?

But I don't mean fans who criticize your management's poor choices. ?There are people out there who genuninely dislike you and want to see you fail. ?I hope you kick their asses.

Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 12:58:23 PM »

Mysteron:

Some stuff that is being posted is irrational and fuelled with paranoia. Some is autistic in nature

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2007, 12:59:28 PM »

Not blaming you but a lot of people here have called Axl and the band worse in the past. Autism is a recognised condition and Mysteron would probably be best to explain this rather than me so i wont talk for him.

Please can we post messages of support for Axl and the guys in here? i dont know if Jarmo will keep this thread here but i hope he does and the guys in the band get to see there are fans that are grateful and wait in anticipation for the release of CHIDEM.

Autistic kids sometimes turn out to music geniuses. 
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 01:00:17 PM »

Mysteron:

Some stuff that is being posted is irrational and fuelled with paranoia. Some is autistic in nature

Get over it already, you've made this point about 7 times now...

gone. IMHO just like everything else he recorded for the band.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2007, 01:00:52 PM »

i agree 100%...for those of us who have been around since the Illusion era you guys know what I am talking about...While some people on this board have been bitching about the "lack" of updates..they have NO IDEA...I remember between 1994 until Axl got arrested in 1998 I didnt even know if the guy was ALIVE let alone working on any new material....it was all just rumors...dont forget from 1998-2005 where we had brief moments of hope.with still no release date in sight..thats why it amazes me that people actually bitch about the updates we get now....the last year has been very consistent as far as information goes...things really seem to be moving along now...and I am very appreciative of all the updates....
Route66
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2007, 01:01:24 PM »

To? - Jarmo and fans on this board can we treat this thread as a BIG appreciation thread for the regular news we have been getting recently. I reckon Axl has been unfairly criticised for giving a tentative release date. He said in his statement it was TENTATIVE and for some reason a lot of people fuelled by media bullshit jumped on the band wagon thinking it was definite.

Thanks Axl.

Was never a very good kisser. I'm just a supporter... Maybe i could stop the brown stuff coming out though if i support well enough? ?hihi

I see..
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2007, 01:02:40 PM »

what the hell are we going to start thank everybody that gives news updates??

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
MotherGooseLuvR
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2007, 01:05:06 PM »

Autistic kids sometimes turn out to music geniuses.?

Not many of 'em though. The genius savant types give Autism a better face. ?But most of them aren't that way, sadly. ?There are so many shades to autism. ?It can affect a kid in different ways. ?We're just now starting to really unlock some of the secrets of autism.

I've never met any autistic kids that were especially critical of Del James or Merck's choices in representing Axl. ?But they might be out there.

One time I did bring my guitar to an autistic school to help the kids learn some songs for their Thanksgiving program. ?After we did their songs, I made them back me up on "Patience." ?We did the outro. ?All the autistic kids sang, "Just a little patience YEAAAAAAAAAH!" and I did the Axl part. ?They thought it was funny.

Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2007, 01:06:10 PM »

Autistic kids sometimes turn out to music geniuses.?

Not many of 'em though. The genius savant types give Autism a better face. ?But most of them aren't that way, sadly. ?There are so many shades to autism. ?It can affect a kid in different ways. ?We're just now starting to really unlock some of the secrets of autism.

I've never met any autistic kids that were especially critical of Del James or Merck's choices in representing Axl. ?But they might be out there.

One time I did bring my guitar to an autistic school to help the kids learn some songs for their Thanksgiving program. ?After we did their songs, I made them back me up on "Patience." ?We did the outro. ?All the autistic kids sang, "Just a little patience YEAAAAAAAAAH!" and I did the Axl part. ?They thought it was funny.

Back on topic, please? confused

gone. IMHO just like everything else he recorded for the band.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2007, 01:12:28 PM »

Thanks Axl.

Was never a very good kisser. I'm just a supporter... Maybe i could stop the brown stuff coming out though if i support well enough?  hihi

in that case...
if Axl doesnt respond, you can always "support" my ass ok

and no... Axl will be always full of "brown stuff"... no matter how much we support him.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2007, 01:19:06 PM »

i agree 100%...for those of us who have been around since the Illusion era you guys know what I am talking about...While some people on this board have been bitching about the "lack" of updates..they have NO IDEA...I remember between 1994 until Axl got arrested in 1998 I didnt even know if the guy was ALIVE let alone working on any new material....it was all just rumors...dont forget from 1998-2005 where we had brief moments of hope.with still no release date in sight..thats why it amazes me that people actually bitch about the updates we get now....the last year has been very consistent as far as information goes...things really seem to be moving along now...and I am very appreciative of all the updates....

i had no idea he was alive either from the time slash left in 95 til OMG was released in 99 hihi

all i've been asking for since Dec 20th was updates ...and for the ones we got i am extremely happy ok

Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2007, 01:26:08 PM »

Autistic kids sometimes turn out to music geniuses. 

Not many of 'em though. The genius savant types give Autism a better face.  But most of them aren't that way, sadly.  There are so many shades to autism.  It can affect a kid in different ways.  We're just now starting to really unlock some of the secrets of autism.

I've never met any autistic kids that were especially critical of Del James or Merck's choices in representing Axl.  But they might be out there.

One time I did bring my guitar to an autistic school to help the kids learn some songs for their Thanksgiving program.  After we did their songs, I made them back me up on "Patience."  We did the outro.  All the autistic kids sang, "Just a little patience YEAAAAAAAAAH!" and I did the Axl part.  They thought it was funny.

I know what you mean. I am in the human services field. During my intership, I worked sometime in a school for the challenged. One girl could only do one thing, it was play the piano, and tell you that she could run laps around Dizzy if it came to a piano competition. sadly that was her only form of communication/self-expression.

and for the first post, I think Axl will get it in one form or another. He and his crack team of internet experts are always on the message boards.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2007, 01:48:16 PM »

Mysteron:

Danny, I was making an observation. If you chose to make it personal, then that is up to you.

I have worked with people with autism and Aspergers syndrome for over 15 years.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: