Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:37:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GNR In Caracas/Venezuela (Date To Be Confirmed).
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR In Caracas/Venezuela (Date To Be Confirmed).  (Read 6722 times)
isa
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2007, 09:17:53 PM »

I agree with you it has to be GN'R!  yes
Mysterious_Guy
Headliner

I'm the Dr. Kinsey so let's talk about sex now!

« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2007, 12:19:27 PM »

I agree with you it has to be GN'R!? yes

the Venezuelan media is talking about V.R show in Venezuela on april 18, can you please give the world the true source to know about it?

GNR and V.R in Venezuela at the same time, it's something great to see WHICH'S THE BEST ROCK BAND EVER? something tells me that gnr will sell out tickets more than V.R , they won't?  Undecided

don't be afraid to be tell me about your weird desires, here i'm to help you, not to laugh at you because no one's perfect at all!
-Dr. Kinsey
cpaxlvacy
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2007, 12:04:32 AM »

I have good news for us from venezuela, i just talked whit a friend of mine that works for the Rolling Stone magazine here in Venezuela and he told me that the President of Movistar (Telef?nica), one of the biggest cell phones companies in south America, that he had a meeting whit them and its a sure thing that Guns n' Roses are coming, they are the official sponsors...fuck yessssssss, he told me the concert is in late May, early June!!!
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2007, 11:24:03 AM »

Wink oh and it's Venezuela, not Venezuala  Wink

It would be cool to see GNR going to more countries.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
isa
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2007, 09:51:50 PM »

ok the real source 'bout VR's concert here in Venezuela, is in a latin forum, n also for what I read is in its official site, so that's pretty much what I know, n recently I just heard that GN'R southamerican tour it will be canceled in few  crying, it really broke my heart, n as for the tickets... I don't know is like 2 GN'R in here, if it wasn'r for the VR's singer, all perfect, well that's is n I knew it, GN'R it will the next M concert, if they comes  confused
cpaxlvacy
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2007, 11:43:55 PM »

ok the real source 'bout VR's concert here in Venezuela, is in a latin forum, n also for what I read is in its official site, so that's pretty much what I know, n recently I just heard that GN'R southamerican tour it will be canceled in few  crying, it really broke my heart, n as for the tickets... I don't know is like 2 GN'R in here, if it wasn'r for the VR's singer, all perfect, well that's is n I knew it, GN'R it will the next M concert, if they comes  confused

Where did you hear they will cancel the South America tour? that's not true...
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2007, 01:36:23 AM »

False.

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Mysterious_Guy
Headliner

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2007, 07:06:35 PM »

ok the real source 'bout VR's concert here in Venezuela, is in a latin forum, n also for what I read is in its official site, so that's pretty much what I know, n recently I just heard that GN'R southamerican tour it will be canceled in few? crying, it really broke my heart, n as for the tickets... I don't know is like 2 GN'R in here, if it wasn'r for the VR's singer, all perfect, well that's is n I knew it, GN'R it will the next M concert, if they comes? confused.?

i'm sick of stupid lies, it's not real, axl even bought a Venezuela Flag to use it while singing(i saw it on MTV News last night) so please stop posting crap over and over again!  Roll Eyes

don't be afraid to be tell me about your weird desires, here i'm to help you, not to laugh at you because no one's perfect at all!
-Dr. Kinsey
cpaxlvacy
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2007, 07:18:02 PM »

i'm sick of stupid lies, it's not real, axl even bought a Venezuela Flag to use it while singing(i saw it on MTV News last night) so please stop posting crap over and over again!  Roll Eyes

hahahahhaa not to be an asshole bro, but i don't think that MTV said something like that, i haven't heard anything about the south american tour on MTV...
Mysterious_Guy
Headliner

« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2007, 07:25:02 PM »

ok the real source 'bout VR's concert here in Venezuela, is in a latin forum, n also for what I read is in its official site, so that's pretty much what I know, n recently I just heard that GN'R southamerican tour it will be canceled in few? crying, it really broke my heart, n as for the tickets... I don't know is like 2 GN'R in here, if it wasn'r for the VR's singer, all perfect, well that's is n I knew it, GN'R it will the next M concert, if they comes? confused.?

i'm sick of stupid lies, it's not real, axl even bought a Venezuela Flag to use it while singing(i saw it on MTV News last night) so please stop posting crap over and over again!? Roll Eyes

hahahahhaa not to be an asshole bro, but i don't think that MTV said something like that, i haven't heard anything about the south american tour on MTV...

oh yeah? what kind of tv cable do you have there? do you live in Iran or China?  Roll Eyes

-Dr. Kinsey
cpaxlvacy
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2007, 07:28:09 PM »

oh yeah? what kind of tv cable do you have there? do you live in Iran or China?  Roll Eyes

Tengo MTV Latino, soy de venezuela, no he visto nada de guns n roses en ese canal, menos que Axl se compro una bandera de Venezuela, y con los rumores nuevos de quela gira se pospone para agosto septiembre, menos todavia...
Mysterious_Guy
Headliner

« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2007, 07:29:32 PM »

i'm sick of stupid lies, it's not real, axl even bought a Venezuela Flag to use it while singing(i saw it on MTV News last night) so please stop posting crap over and over again!? Roll Eyes

oh yeah? what kind of tv cable do you have there? do you live in Iran or China?? Roll Eyes

Tengo MTV Latino, soy de venezuela, no he visto nada de guns n roses en ese canal, menos que Axl se compro una bandera de Venezuela, y con los rumores nuevos de quela gira se pospone para agosto septiembre, menos todavia...

we all can't understand you here, it's not a hispanic forum, didn't you know? so please translate it right now!  rant

-Dr. Kinsey
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2007, 08:13:37 PM »

we all can't understand you here, it's not a hispanic forum, didn't you know? so please translate it right now!  rant

" I have MTV Latino, I am of Venezuela, I have not seen anything of guns n roses in that channel, less than Axl I buy a flag of Venezuela, and with the new rumors of quela tour pospones for August September, less still?"

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2007, 08:16:07 PM »

" I have MTV Latino, I am of Venezuela, I have not seen anything of guns n roses in that channel, less than Axl I buy a flag of Venezuela, and with the new rumors of quela tour pospones for August September, less still?"

HBK *

Spanglish rocks!  hihi

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2007, 08:24:22 PM »

HBK *

Spanglish rocks!  hihi

thats a freetranslation.com translation for ya  hihi

this is more correct
"I have MTV Latino, I am from Venezuela"
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2007, 08:54:26 PM »

Wow, that's shocking! Axl Rose Ven forgot how to speak Spanish. hihi

cpaxlvacy
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2007, 09:26:47 PM »

don't give me fucking orders, i see you are lying, you don't speak spanish, so you don't have MTV Latino, that means that No AXl whit Venezuelan flag. what's the point then?
isa
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2007, 10:16:29 PM »

Hola everyone! love, please stop fighting, ok I  just read that on a latin forum, n yes maybe it's a lies but it's really too much happyness for us after so many years, we're die to see them, n thank get me out of this big lie  Kiss, you're all so sweet, as for Venezuela flag it's an honor if he really bought one, ti would be great if he say something in spanish, so cute ah Cheesy, please take care everyone  love, Besos! Kiss
Mysterious_Guy
Headliner

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2007, 11:03:36 AM »

oh yeah? what kind of tv cable do you have there? do you live in Iran or China?? Roll Eyes

we all can't understand you here, it's not a hispanic forum, didn't you know? so please translate it right now!? rant
don't give me fucking orders, i see you are lying, you don't speak spanish, so you don't have MTV Latino, that means that No AXl whit Venezuelan flag. what's the point then?

Hell yeah and I honestly thank God about having not Latin MTV channel, people say it's shit totally!, MTV can say everything about gnr tour around south america, they spoke about axl buying a Venezuelan flag to use it there so why are you so violent after hearing that? axl is made for every gnr fan, he was not made only for you, for you he?s even out of reach! so do you want to be the only Hispanic fan to dream of axl? oh come on little kid, tell your father to teach you how to be a real man, axl + you = men (so men were made to deal with women as simple as that!), so think about it friend? :peace
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 11:05:24 AM by Mysterious_Guy » Logged

-Dr. Kinsey
isa
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2007, 09:20:35 PM »

I'm totally agree with ok, Mtv Latino really sucks yes, it really does! in my opinion, by the way, tonight on a rock n roll radio show here said that VR concert here in Venzuela was canceled, even in the VR official site the date here dessapear, so the are not comming 'til now, they said also in Colombia this isn't sure, is just unconfirmed news. N I wanna see Axl using the flag! Kiss
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: