Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2024, 06:18:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228522 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GNR In Caracas/Venezuela (Date To Be Confirmed).
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR In Caracas/Venezuela (Date To Be Confirmed).  (Read 7363 times)
rafagunner
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2007, 12:21:52 AM »

viva Chavez,? love
Please take chavez to Argentina and let him rule your country ok
puppy of the empire? rant
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Cachorro del Imperio
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2007, 12:57:09 AM »

what about a source?? peace

Viva Venezuela, viva Chavez, viva el Mercosur!? love
COOL!
and Viva Chavez too!!!? beer
GNR played the day that Chavez started his revolution in 92.. now GNR come when the revolution is in the highest point

Big difference is GNR was successful in their show, Chavez got his ass kicked in his coup... Wasnt he jailed like 5 hours after his attempted coup?  One thing Venezualans might want to realize is even people who dont support the U.S. president dont want some psychotic dictator calling him the devil.  If Axl was playing at the republican or democratic national convention or a nominee wanted to use a gnr song id think it was a bad idea.  Keep politicians out of music and musicians out of politics.  Oh btw im sure Axl supports Chavez's taking of wealthy peoples property to give to the poor...Good for Venezuelans but seriously a lot of people in the U.S. hate Chavez and even religious leaders over here have called for his assassination, (Pat Robertson) just leave it at a show and thats that.
alejoyp
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2007, 12:58:41 AM »

viva Chavez,? love
Please take chavez to Argentina and let him rule your country ok
puppy of the empire? rant
Cachorro del Imperio

I think he tried to say "Puppet"... Wink
isa
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2007, 10:23:25 AM »

Hola I'm from my beauty contry, Venezuela,? Grin, I'm happy too except for talking 'bout Chavez? Roll Eyes please guys this's a too much cool forum to talk about him, well I know when Axl came to here I was told (don't know if that true) he went to our Amozonas, he loved it,? Cry sad no with the originals but I'll be there as everybody here to support him n show him that we didn't forget him n we still love him love, thanks for post this, here we were sad 'cause we thought we'b be out of that, but now MUCHAS GRACIAS? peace ok, n for all still suport him!

you won't be sad at all after the show, its going to blow your fucking mind.? Cool

thank you so much honey, sure I will not,  Kiss, it is gonna be awesome!
Im totally against this. Chavez is a psychotic scumbag who only appears to be doing good because of the hikes in oil prices... This guys worse than Castro, hes a military dictator who rigs elections and dabbles in global conspiracies. He has close ties to Iran and supports their nuclear weapons program (even recieved an award for this). Ive always said bands getting involved in politics is wrong for a band. If Axl does play Venezuala good for the Venezuelans, but he should play "Youre Crazy" for Chavez, because Chavez is fucking crazy.

I agree with you, thanks you too  ok
Please, don't even start again this shit. Axl could play You're Crazy for a lot of people...

Anyways, I hope you'll have a blast, isa! Make sure you'll have the time of your life in the concert. Smiley

Gracias to all, we all must support this as fans,  Wink, thanks for been such a nice people in this forum, you are all the one who make this what it is! love
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2007, 10:35:37 AM »

Im totally against this.? Chavez is a psychotic scumbag who only appears to be doing good because of the hikes in oil prices... This guys worse than Castro, hes a military dictator who rigs elections and dabbles in global conspiracies.? He has close ties to Iran and supports their nuclear weapons program (even recieved an award for this).? Ive always said bands getting involved in politics is wrong for a band.? If Axl does play Venezuala good for the Venezuelans, but he should play "Youre Crazy" for Chavez, because Chavez is fucking crazy.

So deny the people GN'R shows because you don't agree with their president's politics, is that your view on things?
Maybe we should be against european bands playing the US because of that stupid fuck George W. Bush too...

gone. IMHO just like everything else he recorded for the band.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2007, 11:11:00 AM »

Im totally against this.? Chavez is a psychotic scumbag who only appears to be doing good because of the hikes in oil prices... This guys worse than Castro, hes a military dictator who rigs elections and dabbles in global conspiracies.? He has close ties to Iran and supports their nuclear weapons program (even recieved an award for this).? Ive always said bands getting involved in politics is wrong for a band.? If Axl does play Venezuala good for the Venezuelans, but he should play "Youre Crazy" for Chavez, because Chavez is fucking crazy.

So deny the people GN'R shows because you don't agree with their president's politics, is that your view on things?
Maybe we should be against european bands playing the US because of that stupid fuck George W. Bush too...

learn2read.  Clearly it says "good for Venezuelans" etc... just said keep politics out of it, especially when talking about a guy who 90% of Americans despise.
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2007, 11:13:45 AM »

Dudes...this should really be in the off-topic section.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2007, 02:36:28 PM »

well any news about the rest of the SA countries?
at least here in Colombia I haven't heard anything about a GN'R gig (well in early january some tv music show told that GN'R may come here in may-june but no word or comments about it)
btw who will be the official promoter for this tour???

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
nathalie92
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2007, 12:13:48 AM »

Hey guys,im from Venezuela also.. Smiley Good to see so many people from my country over here!! I came here looking for more information about the show but  there's nothing new yet... Sad
I'm on mygnrforum and we have there the same news from the gunsnrosesbrasil website like you guys here.. I feel so exited,im still in shock,it would be a dream come true to see Axl live in front of me..I was 11 when they played here in 92,so i couldn't go because i was too little..Now it's time for revange!! haha beer
I got my fingers crossed, people here loves G?N?R with so much passion and devotion that it's time to show Axl all that love.. love
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 12:15:19 AM by nathalie92 » Logged
dodger girl
Rocker

art is resistance

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2007, 01:15:04 AM »

hey Nathalie! i'm Mandy (angel of music from mygnr) nice to see you around here ok

and yeah, i really hope these unconfirmed dates of the supposed south american tour become a reality, i really want them to come back to this part of the planet, it's been a while!

and of course i hope they make a stop in Bs As! beer

cpaxlvacy
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2007, 08:17:36 AM »

I was 15 when GNR came to Venezuela and that concert was amazing.
i'm from Caracas, natalie where do you live?we could chat if you have messenger msn, let me know.
ChrisPittman
Banned
Rocker

There Was a Time

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2007, 10:36:53 AM »

Anyone got anymore information on this countries supposed dates?

June 6th 06 @ RDS, Dublin, Ireland
July 29th 06 @ Wembley Arena, London, England
nathalie92
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2007, 03:27:07 PM »

hey Nathalie! i'm Mandy (angel of music from mygnr) nice to see you around here ok

and yeah, i really hope these unconfirmed dates of the supposed south american tour become a reality, i really want them to come back to this part of the planet, it's been a while!

and of course i hope they make a stop in Bs As! beer

Hey Mandy!! I was going to leave you a message over myspace to tell you about the show in Caracas..I'm so exitied!Good to see a familiar face here hehe i feel lost. haha Smiley

You'll see by the end of May early June we'll watching Guns n' Fucking Roses live!! smoking

Yeah,they indeed need to come to South America it's our turn now,last year they went to Europe and to the U.S..It's time to show them that we still remember and love the band like the last time they came!!? beer wooooooo

Ohh cpaxlvacy i live in Maracay city! hehe I'm gonna send you a pm with my MSN. Smiley
Mysterious_Guy
Headliner

I'm the Dr. Kinsey so let's talk about sex now!

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2007, 07:32:34 PM »

Hola I'm from my beauty contry, Venezuela,? Grin, I'm happy too except for talking 'bout Chavez? Roll Eyes please guys this's a too much cool forum to talk about him, well I know when Axl came to here I was told (don't know if that true) he went to our Amozonas, he loved it,? Cry sad no with the originals but I'll be there as everybody here to support him n show him that we didn't forget him n we still love him love, thanks for post this, here we were sad 'cause we thought we'b be out of that, but now MUCHAS GRACIAS? peace ok, n for all still suport him!

you won't be sad at all after the show, its going to blow your fucking mind.? Cool

where's ARV? the guy did shock gnr forums around, i don't know where he's right now, maybe dead? he's banned from all gnr fansites? i'm really afraid about his bad luck today  Cry   , i hope he's ok, he once told me that Venezuela is a cute country to stay, i now believe him because axl likes to play back there, HI VENEZUELANS!, God bless you all!  peace

don't be afraid to be tell me about your weird desires, here i'm to help you, not to laugh at you because no one's perfect at all!
-Dr. Kinsey
isa
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2007, 09:27:42 PM »

where's ARV? the guy did shock gnr forums around, i don't know where he's right now, maybe dead? he's banned from all gnr fansites? i'm really afraid about his bad luck today? Cry? ?, i hope he's ok, he once told me that Venezuela is a cute country to stay, i now believe him because axl likes to play back there, HI VENEZUELANS!, God bless you all!? peace

hola baby, God bless you too! Kiss, oh very sweet of you, thanks so much, n yes my country is a good place to stay, except for our president Tongue, but... ok someday you could visit us n relized of that, we are here so much excited 'bout the news, we just really hope he really comes because we really miss him, n you can come too uh! yes. God bless you too again n all in this forum for been so nice, take care lindo! Wink
Mysterious_Guy
Headliner

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2007, 07:54:00 PM »

where's ARV? the guy did shock gnr forums around, i don't know where he's right now, maybe dead? he's banned from all gnr fansites? i'm really afraid about his bad luck today? Cry? ?, i hope he's ok, he once told me that Venezuela is a cute country to stay, i now believe him because axl likes to play back there, HI VENEZUELANS!, God bless you all!? peace

hola baby, God bless you too! Kiss, oh very sweet of you, thanks so much, n yes my country is a good place to stay, except for our president Tongue, but... ok someday you could visit us n relized of that, we are here so much excited 'bout the news, we just really hope he really comes because we really miss him, n you can come too uh! yes. God bless you too again n all in this forum for been so nice, take care lindo! Wink

thank you hispanic girl, your words come to my heart, but what about ARV? he's Venezuelan like you, no one knows about him a long long time ago, if you see him around then tell him we the gnr fans miss him a lot!, God bless you always!  smoking

don't be afraid to be tell me about your weird desires, here i'm to help you, not to laugh at you because no one's perfect at all!
-Dr. Kinsey
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2007, 08:47:04 PM »

thank you hispanic girl, your words come to my heart, but what about ARV? he's Venezuelan like you, no one knows about him a long long time ago, if you see him around then tell him we the gnr fans miss him a lot!, God bless you always!  smoking

Why don't you tell "him" yourself.

Take a piece of paper, write the message on it, then read it.

There. Easy as that.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
chinesedemocracy05
Banned
Rocker

SPRECHMAN!

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2007, 11:14:39 AM »

So true. Seeing Guns N' Roses is like nothing youve ever seen and if you really like this band and the members in it, this show will be the best show of your life.

They just thought Id know better. Better.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2007, 02:19:21 PM »

Gira latina de Guns n\' Roses pasar?a por Venezuela

El primero en comenzar el rumor fue un peri?dico brasilero de la regi?n amaz?nica de Manaos, quienes afirmaron que luego de visitar 5 ciudades de su pa?s, la agrupaci?n estadounidense Guns n' Roses, o lo que queda de ella (es decir, Axl Rose), se presentar?a en Venezuela para Abril-Mayo.

Recientemente, este rumor se ha dejado escuchar en los pasillos de algunas casas discogr?ficas y de una reconocida empresa de telefon?a celular quienes afirman que la agrupaci?n efectivamente est? confirmada para Venezuela en los pr?ximos meses, y que ellos son los responsables de su visita.

Otros productores afirman que no es Guns, que es Luis Miguel el que vendr? de la mano de esta empresa telef?nica a mediados de a?o. ?Qui?n de los dos vendr??

http://www.oidossucios.com/rumores/?id=90

***************************************+

Latin tour of Guns N' Roses would pass by Venezuela First in beginning the rumor it was a Brazilian newspaper of the amazonian region of Manaos, who affirmed that after visiting 5 cities of its country, the American grouping Guns n' Roses, or what is of her (that is to say, Axl Rose), it would appear in Venezuela for April-May. Recently, this rumor has been let listen in the corridors of some discogr?ficas houses and one recognized company of cellular telephony that affirms that the grouping indeed is confirmed for Venezuela in the next months, and that they are the people in charge of their visit. Other producers affirm that it is not Guns, that is Luis Miguel the one who will come from the hand of this telephone company in the middle of year. Who of both will come?

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Mysterious_Guy
Headliner

« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2007, 07:01:33 PM »

Gira latina de Guns n\' Roses pasar?a por Venezuela
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
El primero en comenzar el rumor fue un peri?dico brasilero de la regi?n amaz?nica de Manaos, quienes afirmaron que luego de visitar 5 ciudades de su pa?s, la agrupaci?n estadounidense Guns n' Roses, o lo que queda de ella (es decir, Axl Rose), se presentar?a en Venezuela para Abril-Mayo.

Recientemente, este rumor se ha dejado escuchar en los pasillos de algunas casas discogr?ficas y de una reconocida empresa de telefon?a celular quienes afirman que la agrupaci?n efectivamente est? confirmada para Venezuela en los pr?ximos meses, y que ellos son los responsables de su visita.

Otros productores afirman que no es Guns, que es Luis Miguel el que vendr? de la mano de esta empresa telef?nica a mediados de a?o. ?Qui?n de los dos vendr??

http://www.oidossucios.com/rumores/?id=90

***************************************+

Latin tour of Guns N' Roses would pass by Venezuela First in beginning the rumor it was a Brazilian newspaper of the amazonian region of Manaos, who affirmed that after visiting 5 cities of its country, the American grouping Guns n' Roses, or what is of her (that is to say, Axl Rose), it would appear in Venezuela for April-May. Recently, this rumor has been let listen in the corridors of some discogr?ficas houses and one recognized company of cellular telephony that affirms that the grouping indeed is confirmed for Venezuela in the next months, and that they are the people in charge of their visit. Other producers affirm that it is not Guns, that is Luis Miguel the one who will come from the hand of this telephone company in the middle of year. Who of both will come?

HBK *

i know it's gnr

-Dr. Kinsey
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: