Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 02:11:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Should there be Moshpits at GNR concerts?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Should there be Moshpits at GNR concerts?  (Read 8758 times)
smugolo
Headliner

"I don't worry about nothin', no..."

« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2007, 04:02:53 PM »

course there should, whatever people wanna do.

it's rock n' roll, lets not get too p.c.

GN'R 2006 - Dublin 9th June - Sheffield 18th July - Manchester 23rd July
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2007, 04:04:03 PM »

Hell No...At Hammerstein it sucked the night of the 15th.  I was rediciously rough on the floor that night...it just makes the concerts not as enjoyable for those that like the floor and have to get the floor  Grin    I mean hell I enjoyed myself anyhow but still.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2007, 04:06:01 PM »

i think they should fence off a section of the floor and let those who want to mosh do so in the fenced in area.   
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2007, 04:10:00 PM »

i think they should fence off a section of the floor and let those who want to mosh do so in the fenced in area.   

that would be a good idea though without the fenced in part. that is a serious injury waiting to happen right there.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2007, 04:11:15 PM »

Now that is a great idea...JB you should send this to all the arenas all over the place beer

check it out!!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2007, 04:27:04 PM »

if you dont wanna mosh buy tickets for seat instead...pretty simple concept peace

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2007, 04:29:13 PM »

if you dont wanna mosh buy tickets for seat instead...pretty simple concept peace

If I want to see band upclose, I can't because some people feel the need to bash into either other and act like animals.   That's crap.   

Floor is the best way to see a band..especially a band that you love.   Well I buy floor anyhow moshers or not, just would be nice if there was an area for it.

check it out!!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2007, 04:31:18 PM »

If I want to see band upclose, I can't because some people feel the need to bash into either other and act like animals.? ?That's crap.? ?

Floor is the best way to see a band..especially a band that you love.? ?Well I buy floor anyhow moshers or not, just would be nice if there was an area for it.

well you gotta know someone is gonna fall on your head when your at the rail...i mean seriously...if you dont like peopel bumping you the sit in seats and get binoculars hihi

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2007, 04:32:58 PM »

If I want to see band upclose, I can't because some people feel the need to bash into either other and act like animals.   That's crap.   

Floor is the best way to see a band..especially a band that you love.   Well I buy floor anyhow moshers or not, just would be nice if there was an area for it.

well you gotta know someone is gonna fall on your head when your at the rail...i mean seriously...if you dont like peopel bumping you the sit in seats and get binoculars hihi

LOL..well I had rail at MSG beer  it was surprisingly cool.  A few instances but nothing crazy...making friends with the security guard is the way to go ok  you get bottled water and protected beer

check it out!!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2007, 04:34:42 PM »

If I want to see band upclose, I can't because some people feel the need to bash into either other and act like animals.? ?That's crap.? ?

Floor is the best way to see a band..especially a band that you love.? ?Well I buy floor anyhow moshers or not, just would be nice if there was an area for it.

LOL..well I had rail at MSG beer? it was surprisingly cool.? A few instances but nothing crazy...making friends with the security guard is the way to go ok? you get bottled water and protected beer

but you dealt with it..and it wasnt all bad right? Mosh pits have this scary mystique but usually if you dont wanna mosh there are pockets you can find where you dont get bothered.

Besides i told you there would be a pit before you bought tickets and you didnt care...so you cant complain now cuz you loved it Tongue

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2007, 04:39:59 PM »

LOL..well I had rail at MSG beer  it was surprisingly cool.  A few instances but nothing crazy...making friends with the security guard is the way to go ok  you get bottled water and protected beer

but you dealt with it..and it wasnt all bad right? Mosh pits have this scary mystique but usually if you dont wanna mosh there are pockets you can find where you dont get bothered.

Besides i told you there would be a pit before you bought tickets and you didnt care...so you cant complain now cuz you loved it Tongue

but but but........  Yeah course I loved it and I dealt with it comes with the territory...but it just would be nice if it was contained.   mosh pits are scarey  nervous   I dunno about having mystique well I guess the nervousness of will you be crushed or not does add a bit to the excitement.   

check it out!!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2007, 04:41:09 PM »

well if they segregated the pit you wouldnt have got the rail...and you wouldnt have played BBF's guitar during PC Tongue

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2007, 04:44:18 PM »

well if they segregated the pit you wouldnt have got the rail...and you wouldnt have played BBF's guitar during PC Tongue

I would like to think it wouldn't be infront of the entire length of the stage, that wouldn't be fair.  I say off to the side  peace

check it out!!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2007, 04:58:31 PM »

general admission is general admission

there is either seats or floor...cant have both, there is always gonna be a few assholes that push and try to crowd surf or whatever peace and a G/A crowd is much more exciting for the live footage for music vids Wink

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2007, 05:00:53 PM »

general admission is general admission

there is either seats or floor...cant have both, there is always gonna be a few assholes that push and try to crowd surf or whatever peace and a G/A crowd is much more exciting for the live footage for music vids Wink

It'd be NICE...I know it is what it is but people throwing their fists in the air and jumping up and down, singing and bopping isn't as exciting for the vids Huh

check it out!!
shaunbhoy
Banned
Rocker

All HTGTH Moderators are Pussy's

« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2007, 05:11:20 PM »

Moshpits are for Goths who love bands like Bullet For My Valentine or? Korn but not G'N'R, when l was at the Glasgow show some guy was jumping up and down and shoving people, he must have been stoned or pissed out his nut but a well packed punch on the back of his head from me sure calmed him down yes hihi , he must of thought that he was going to see some shitty Goth Band hihi
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 05:13:44 PM by shaunbhoy » Logged

Sometimes l Feel Like I'm Beating A Dead Horse
gnrlies247
Rocker

Axl- you fuckin' rock!

« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2007, 12:32:02 PM »

when l was at the Glasgow show some guy was jumping up and down and shoving people, he must have been stoned or pissed out his nut but a well packed punch on the back of his head from me sure calmed him down

rofl

cody6977
Headliner

sometimes I pee when I poop

« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2007, 05:45:42 PM »

GNR isn't moshing music....it's not Slipknot or Pantera...
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2007, 08:00:36 PM »

Speaking for myself only here, it sucked that I had a great spot on the floor at the Hammerstein, but couldn't focus on the show like I wanted to due to the borderline-violent mosh pit the broke out beside me.  No thanks.
miss bomb
Rocker

nanook

« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2007, 05:55:32 PM »

do what ever you wanna do to the music, just respect others around you. that's all. mosh pits are fun, it energizes everything.

7.6.6,11.6.6,29.7.6x2,10.11.6
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: