Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 06:27:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses "Sweet Child O' Mine" in Guitar Hero II
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses "Sweet Child O' Mine" in Guitar Hero II  (Read 9031 times)
Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2006, 12:09:26 PM »

funny how the guy playing the game messes up in the solo part  rofl  rofl

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2006, 12:10:26 PM »

I would get the 2nd guitar with the game gain since you can now play 2p (bass or rythmn)

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2006, 12:22:27 PM »

Dude I am definitely getting this. I think for me...Im going to get it for the Wii. I have a 360 too, but I plan on playing with my Wii all night. Seriously. My 360 even with Gears of War will be colleting dust once I start turning my Wii on. May not have as nice graphics but that shit is too fun.  hihi

Guitar Hero's for the Wii is not "and possibly, the Nintendo Wii." Its definitely coming out on it. I am gonna smack that bitch up all night.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2006, 12:23:36 PM »

Dude I am definitely getting this. I think for me...Im going to get it for the Wii. I have a 360 too, but I plan on playing with my Wii all night. Seriously. My 360 even with Gears of War will be colleting dust once I start turning my Wii on. May not have as nice graphics but that shit is too fun.? hihi

Guitar Hero's for the Wii is not "and possibly, the Nintendo Wii." Its definitely coming out on it. I am gonna smack that bitch up all night.

Its not confirmed for the wii just 360 in 07

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Journeyman
VIP

« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2006, 12:24:44 PM »

Dude I am definitely getting this. I think for me...Im going to get it for the Wii. I have a 360 too, but I plan on playing with my Wii all night. Seriously. My 360 even with Gears of War will be colleting dust once I start turning my Wii on. May not have as nice graphics but that shit is too fun.? hihi

im not on topic here, but Halo 3 and Halo wars for 360 will be just brilliant  drool

27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2006, 12:36:05 PM »

im not on topic here, but Halo 3 and Halo wars for 360 will be just brilliant? drool

Not into RTS games but, Halo 3 will be mine. But dude I am telling you. I waited 5 hours at E3 to play the Wii, and I can tell you personally, that Wii is fun shit. Its fun playing games like this. It may be getting harder for me to go back to just thumbstick analogs. Especially once I get a grip on FPS for it. I sold back Table Tennis because it felt clunky to me after play Wii Sports. And there is no game that is Zelda TP equal on anything.

To get back on topic, if GH 2 did come for the Wii they could add a bunch more gameplay options. Like someone else could hold 2 more Wii Remotes and simulate being the drummer.

Journeyman
VIP

« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2006, 12:40:17 PM »

im not on topic here, but Halo 3 and Halo wars for 360 will be just brilliant? drool

Not into RTS games but, Halo 3 will be mine. But dude I am telling you. I waited 5 hours at E3 to play the Wii, and I can tell you personally, that Wii is fun shit. Its fun playing games like this. It may be getting harder for me to go back to just thumbstick analogs. Especially once I get a grip on FPS for it. I sold back Table Tennis because it felt clunky to me after play Wii Sports. And there is no game that is Zelda TP equal on anything.

To get back on topic, if GH 2 did come for the Wii they could add a bunch more gameplay options. Like someone else could hold 2 more Wii Remotes and simulate being the drummer.

that would be great...and Wii is going to bring games to another level, thats for sure Smiley

27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2006, 12:44:28 PM »

Given the comments made from red octane about availability on next-gen systems, you're right.? But it's not yet been actually confirmed that it'll be on the Wii.? The 360 version has been.? That's why I said "possibly the Nintendo Wii".? Most of the signs point to it happening, but there's been no official word? yet.

Also, on an interesting note, there have been some comments made that lead one to believe that the 360 version (and, if it comes, the Wii version) will offer downloadable song packages...while the PS2 version will not.

I might actually achieve Nirvana if a complete GnR song package came out. Smiley
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 12:46:56 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
ExileOnMassSt
Opening Act

It's never too late

« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2006, 01:14:16 PM »

Dude I am definitely getting this. I think for me...Im going to get it for the Wii. I have a 360 too, but I plan on playing with my Wii all night. Seriously. My 360 even with Gears of War will be colleting dust once I start turning my Wii on. May not have as nice graphics but that shit is too fun.  hihi

im not on topic here, but Halo 3 and Halo wars for 360 will be just brilliant  drool

I got to play the Wii for three days straight without waiting in line.   Grin

Ah, the benefits of being a videogame critic.

"I could sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"
- Mike Tyson
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2006, 02:38:44 PM »

i'm really looking forward to this game, but not only because it has GNR on it, because its going to be a lot better than the first one.  better song list, and the option to play bass and rhythm.
BigChrisSpirito
Rocker

Big Chris Spirito

« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2007, 07:11:39 AM »

Who is excitied about picking up Guitar Hero's 2 next month when it comes out for the 360?  Sweet Child will be one of the in game songs you can play and rumor has it the 1st batch of downloadable content will contain Jungle too. Smiley

Orlando, FL, 9/2/92
Tampa, FL, 10/25/06
Estero, FL, 10/27/06
Atlanta, GA, 11/2/11
Las Vegas, NV, 10/31/12
Orlando, FL, 7/29/16
Miami, FL 8/8/2017
Hollywood, FL 10/2/21
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2007, 07:17:56 AM »

just everyone plays the ps2 version here where I live. everyone plays scom and a friend even says "Wow, I can play sweet child o' mine"  rofl

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2007, 07:18:13 AM »

I have GH2 for PS2 with SCOM. It's cool if Jungle will be available. ?ok

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2007, 07:44:21 AM »

I have it for PS2, and I'll be getting it for the 360.

Does anyone know if the downloadable content will be free or not?
Dadud
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2007, 08:06:37 AM »

Guys, try Frets on Fire, its a PC Clone of Guitar hero with a lot of downloadable, fanmade songs, and the ability to import songs from GH and GH2.
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2007, 09:49:05 AM »

Guys, try Frets on Fire, its a PC Clone of Guitar hero with a lot of downloadable, fanmade songs, and the ability to import songs from GH and GH2.

Can I use my GH2 guitar with a converter?

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2007, 10:29:09 AM »

Yea Im totally excited. 360 edition owns the PS2 one in every way. The thing for me is this. They already mentioned a GH2 for the Wii. GH2 for the Wii can be so completely awesome if done right but they havent mentioned any specific features for it. For instance, they can add drums with the Wii (having you hold 2 Wii remotes for instance). Wii can do the downloadable songs as well. So I need to wait to hear what the Wii version will have before I decide whether I will get it for my 360 or my precious (Wii). Awesome if true about WTTJ. 360 version sounds fucking awesome. Better find out the info fucking soon because I want to play this shit.

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2007, 03:16:01 PM »

there's like 5 threads about this game hihi
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2007, 05:23:54 PM »

there's like 5 threads about this game hihi

But thats for PS2, this is for the 360!  Grin
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2007, 01:56:05 AM »

so is the 360 gonna have those 10 bonus songs after all?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: