Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 09:48:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The dissing for the March 6th date has begun!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The dissing for the March 6th date has begun!  (Read 120300 times)
Lostrose
Rocker

This here is my hetero-lifemate, Silent Bob.

« Reply #360 on: March 08, 2007, 11:47:13 PM »

THIS FUCKING ALBUM WILL NEVER COME OUT..... I had hopes, but all of this has just proved to me that my friends are right and Axl is a burnt out rockstar........? ? ?PLEASE AXL!!! DONT LET GNR BECOME EVEN MORE OF A LAUGHING STOCK!!!! Or ill be shouting VR forever

?I can't believe this guy just said this. ? Is there a way to kick him off of anything that has to do with G'n'R forever? ?And more importantly, who is the one who decided to give him an opinion? ? ? ?

What a fag.

I guess, I guess, I guess I never fuckin' learn...
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #361 on: March 08, 2007, 11:49:45 PM »

Quote from: Danny on Yesterday at 11:44:28 PM
In case anyone's interested, an online petition has been set up by a GNR fan addressing the current situation:

http://axlrose.epetitions.net/

nice petition. Server not found.

Yeah.  The whole e-petion site has been down all day, ironically.  Maybe Axl bought it.

Ah maybe papers were served. The thing was stupid anyho.
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #362 on: March 08, 2007, 11:51:48 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Danny on Today at 11:45:08 PM
In case anyone's interested, an online petition has been set up by a GNR fan addressing the current situation:

Yeah.  The whole e-petion site has been down all day, ironically.  Maybe Axl bought it.

Actually, it's the whole site that's been down...not just the Axl letter.  And I happen to disaggree about it being stupid...but that's just my opinion.

VR FOREVER!!!!

Just kidding.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #363 on: March 08, 2007, 11:55:28 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, it's the whole site that's been down...not just the Axl letter.  And I happen to disaggree about it being stupid...but that's just my opinion.

VR FOREVER!!!!

Just kidding.

Actually it is, because no petition is going to alter Axl. Axl is going to do what he wants.
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #364 on: March 08, 2007, 11:56:31 PM »

Actually it is, because no petition is going to alter Axl. Axl is going to do what he wants.

Well...no.  "Stupid" is opinion.  But whatever, dude.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #365 on: March 08, 2007, 11:56:52 PM »

Yeah.? The whole e-petion site has been down all day, ironically.? Maybe Axl bought it.

Actually, it's the whole site that's been down...not just the Axl letter.? And I happen to disaggree about it being stupid...but that's just my opinion.

VR FOREVER!!!!

Just kidding.

I think the fans truely have influenced him in one way or the other. i mean, we all know for sure that the gnr camp reads message boards.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #366 on: March 09, 2007, 02:52:23 AM »

THIS FUCKING ALBUM WILL NEVER COME OUT..... I had hopes, but all of this has just proved to me that my friends are right and Axl is a burnt out rockstar........? ? ?PLEASE AXL!!! DONT LET GNR BECOME EVEN MORE OF A LAUGHING STOCK!!!! Or ill be shouting VR forever

?I can't believe this guy just said this. ? Is there a way to kick him off of anything that has to do with G'n'R forever? ?And more importantly, who is the one who decided to give him an opinion? ? ? ?

What a fag.

don't worry, he will come crawling back when CD is released, like the pathetic hypocrit that he is.
"axl promised me the record, boo-hoo, i hate you axl, i will stop supporting you now! fuck you!"
the true sign of a loser. thankfully gnr doesn't need fans like that, even beta said it. so long loser, don't bother ever coming back.
shadyklyde
Rocker

« Reply #367 on: March 09, 2007, 09:37:10 AM »

don't worry, he will come crawling back when CD is released, like the pathetic hypocrit that he is.
"axl promised me the record, boo-hoo, i hate you axl, i will stop supporting you now! fuck you!"
the true sign of a loser. thankfully gnr doesn't need fans like that, even beta said it. so long loser, don't bother ever coming back.

all these people will crawl back, the day CD comes out theyll be the first one at the front door of the store,
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #368 on: March 09, 2007, 11:11:17 AM »

Italian fans made it to Norwegian Newspaper!

http://www.side2.no/musikk/article927611.ece

They are just telling why the italians closed the website, and that they wont open it util CD will be out.
they are fed up with all the waiting, and have been taken as "exsteme Axl Rose fans, which they admit
they some how is. But now its enough.. etc etc..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
EstrangedReality
« Reply #369 on: March 09, 2007, 11:52:49 AM »

It's the band's own fault. If they had communicated with their fans a little better, there wouldn't be such a huge backlash every time something like this happens.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #370 on: March 09, 2007, 12:08:37 PM »

Axl himself said that you should take a break if all this waiting is too much for you.

Lack of communication?

I'd say it's more about lack of understanding from certain people. Take, for example, the word "tentative". Suddenly it means "final".

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
clau68
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #371 on: March 09, 2007, 12:34:51 PM »

I am sure that CD will be a wonderful album. None of us know the reasons of the delays. Anyway I am an Axl fan and Axl does not have to do anything for me I decided to be his fan and it is my own decision. He does not owe me anything. Personally I think that Axl acts according to his principles. If the only thing he wants were having many fans he will do the necessary. He is a person with much charisma and this would be easy for him. But he always have decided acts in his own way and this is the reason for what I am his fan. 
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #372 on: March 09, 2007, 12:39:03 PM »

I think a petition is ridiculous. He doesn't owe us anything. I'm not gonna sign a petition demanding something that he doesn't have to deliver. There were no promises etc, so get over it. It will come soon enough.
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #373 on: March 09, 2007, 12:47:48 PM »

Axl himself said that you should take a break if all this waiting is too much for you.

Lack of communication?

I'd say it's more about lack of understanding from certain people. Take, for example, the word "tentative". Suddenly it means "final".

/jarmo

Yea, but c'mon Jarmo... Axl could take a dump in your milk and you'd call it cereal.     Grin

Axl can do no wrong in your eyes.  Which is fine.  It's cool that you can be such a huge fan and so steadfast in your support.  But remember, you're getting a whole lot of other info about Axl and the process.  People like you, the Talking Metal guys and the EMS crew get different info on what's going on than most people.  It paints a way more sympathetic picture of Axl and the struggle to get this album out (at least the last few months of that struggle, anyways).

If Axl and his camp made the slightest effort to convey to the general public the same info he's conveyed to a privilaged few, I think the "backlash" over another missed date would be substantially less.  It really sucks to see Axl put himself in this situation again and again.  There's no reason the fans and Axl should feel like they're on opposite teams.

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #374 on: March 09, 2007, 12:57:06 PM »

Yea, but c'mon Jarmo... Axl could take a dump in your milk and you'd call it cereal.     Grin

But what would Pitman say about that?

Axl can do no wrong in your eyes.  Which is fine.

I can't see the connection here.

People complain about the lack of information when Axl wrote a letter explaining the situation only a few months ago and since then the official site has been updated with a CD update.

Bumblefoot also has given small updates on the progress in recent radio interviews.

In addition to that, there's a bunch of shows happening pretty soon around the world.

If you choose to ignore all these updates, then I guess there's a serious lack of information.

This so called lack of information is nothing more than certain people wanting certain information. The information supplied isn't what they wanted to hear. So, what do they do? They claim there's no information at all from the band. That's a fucking lie and anybody with half a brain can see that.

If you've missed it, go read it on www.gunsnroses.com

What they fail to realize is that maybe the information they crave, can't be shared at this point because it's not confirmed or anything final.

Last time Axl gave us a (tentative) release date, he got crucified for lying!  Roll Eyes

You think he'll do that again seeing how his words got twisted and people got pissed off?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #375 on: March 09, 2007, 01:08:24 PM »

Pitman would say:

"Hey Y'armo, why are you eating that?"

ok
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 01:16:56 PM by Jackamo! » Logged
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #376 on: March 09, 2007, 01:09:32 PM »

just to get my input here, has anyone here listened to the interview bbf did with eddie trunk earlier this year?
bumblefoot explained why axl chooses to stay silent, axl didn't want to announce that bbf was the new guitar player for the simple fact that he would be crucified if things didn't work out at the last minute! do you people understand this at all? can you put yourselves in his position? he is working the best he can to get this record out, facing alot of bullshit along the way, ?and working hard for it to meet the high standards set by previous guns n' roses albums, yet you people want to believe he is keeping us in the dark just to be a total dick to his fans.
it's bad enough the media uses axl as a scapegoat for all sort of shit, now his own fans gotta crucify him too?
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #377 on: March 09, 2007, 01:10:27 PM »

Yea, but c'mon Jarmo... Axl could take a dump in your milk and you'd call it cereal.? ? ?Grin

Axl can do no wrong in your eyes.? Which is fine.

I can't see the connection here.

People complain about the lack of information when Axl wrote a letter explaining the situation only a few months ago and since then the official site has been updated with a CD update.

Bumblefoot also has given small updates on the progress in recent radio interviews.

In addition to that, there's a bunch of shows happening pretty soon around the world.

If you choose to ignore all these updates, then I guess there's a serious lack of information.

This so called lack of information is nothing more than certain people wanting certain information. The information supplied isn't what they wanted to hear. So, what do they do? They claim there's no information at all from the band. That's a fucking lie and anybody with half a brain can see that.

If you've missed it, go read it on www.gunsnroses.com

What they fail to realize is that maybe the information they crave, can't be shared at this point because it's not confirmed or anything final.

Last time Axl gave us a (tentative) release date, he got crucified for lying!? Roll Eyes

You think he'll do that again seeing how his words got twisted and people got pissed off?

/jarmo

The update is that GNR will continue to do shows under the Chinese Democracy banner with no album to support so the band can make more money. ?Apparently the goal of the shows is not to get new fans, if that were the case, there would be a new album. ?The goal is just to keep collecting from the same people that keep seeing this band. ?So there is not a real meaningful update. ?

Ron is on some rythym. ?Okay.

CD is almost done.

Japan tour.

These same updates have been going on for a while. ?Every way of communication has pretty much failed for the past few years. ?Because all talk and no real action does that. ?I don't bitch anymore, cause I don't expect anymore. ?It will be a great suprise when it comes out. ?But all this shit in the middle is pointless. ?There wouldn't be all these lame ass letters if from the get go there was a plan and was followed. ?For instance, lets not call it a Chinese Democracy tour until we have a Chinese Democracy finished. ?Since 2002, they have been supporting this album. ?Jarmo, does that sound a little odd? ?They should just do "GNR 2007 Summer Tour". ?No need to speak of stuff that does not exist. ?
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #378 on: March 09, 2007, 01:15:11 PM »

i think it will be this year, although i dont think axl should have said even a tentaive date, because people get their hopes up and who can blame them?

fact is this album is long over due, people can argue all they want but at the end of the day, thats a fact.

axl has said in the past that it would be out this yaer, and "soon" and all that stuff and nothing was delivered, i undertand the guy is human, but he's has done this on a few occasions.

the sheer fact that i think we've had 3 chinese democracy world tours shows a lack of organisation ?or cohesion in the GnR camp, world tour to me should equal album or no world tour should begin untio the album is 80-90% done.

all the floks defending axl and pointong to the word tentative and over analysing what the guy said are, in my mind, just as sad as those who spit the dummy out and say they wont wait any longer.

may be you'll do better next time........punk!

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
smugolo
Headliner

"I don't worry about nothin', no..."

« Reply #379 on: March 09, 2007, 01:22:10 PM »

i was listening to Kerrang! radio in the uk earlier, they mentioned that gn'r site that has shut down, then said the album is now scheduled for a september release.

where do they get these dates?

is axl now waiting for the 20th anniversary of appetite to release his masterwork?

on a sidenote, axl giving the tentative release date was a bad idea.

GN'R 2006 - Dublin 9th June - Sheffield 18th July - Manchester 23rd July
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: