Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:29:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  White 32 year old kills and dismembers mother of his 4 and 6 year old kids
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: White 32 year old kills and dismembers mother of his 4 and 6 year old kids  (Read 14823 times)
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2007, 12:38:56 AM »

Where does this "liberals at Fox" come  from? I think that most  of their  viewpoints and analysis are a  bit right  from Hitler. I have yet to see any liberal  bias  from Fox at all. I do see it on CBS, to a lesser degree on ABC. NBC is also conservative. CNN tries to be  middle  of the road, but Wolf Blitzer is a  bit  much at  times. But  I just do not get  the label attached  to Fox when my perception that if anything   it is a  far right conservative bias.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2007, 01:00:08 AM »

Where does this "liberals at Fox" come? from? I think that most? of their? viewpoints and analysis are a? bit right? from Hitler. I have yet to see any liberal? bias? from Fox at all. I do see it on CBS, to a lesser degree on ABC. NBC is also conservative. CNN tries to be? middle? of the road, but Wolf Blitzer is a? bit? much at? times. But? I just do not get? the label attached? to Fox when my perception that if anything? ?it is a? far right conservative bias.

Yeah Fox is to liberal as David Duke is to showing up at a Fugees concert.  If anything Fox news would have seen the title to that thread and expanded on it.  "Unemployed black gangster rapper smokes weed with his 2 and 5 year old fellow gang member relatives." 
I think CNN is about the safest bet out of any of the news channels...for the most part they do give a decent counter perspective on some things. 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2007, 01:10:56 AM »

I still find it funny how none of you have addressed the reason why any legit media source hasn't put "white" or "black" in the headline (or even the entire STORY)....  Maybe they need logic courses too?  Roll Eyes

because the liberal media is entirely too worried about being politically correct.    Your reaction is exactly why, people get sand in their vaginas over the funniest shit.

Or because race has NOTHING to do with either story? 

The other story's title could have read "Kid with size 5.5 shoes forces siblings to smoke pot."  This one could read "Man who dislikes lima beans dismembers wife."  Assuming those various facts were true, by your opinion they belong in the titles of these pieces.  But they don't. 

I know you think this is about "logic," but it isn't.  A good title gives IMPORTANT information, so that a reader can judge his or her interest.  By including race in either of these titles, it implies that race is somehow important, when it isn't.  If it actually was important to the story, then I would have absolutely no problem with it being used.  But, it's completely without relevance.

If someone dislikes the title because it isn't politically correct, then that's pretty worthless, in my opinion.  If race, religion, or any other "sensitive" issue is pertinent to a story, then by all means include it in the title. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2007, 01:13:14 AM »

those damn white crackers..... hihi
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2007, 01:21:20 AM »

Where does this "liberals at Fox" come? from? I think that most? of their? viewpoints and analysis are a? bit right? from Hitler. I have yet to see any liberal? bias? from Fox at all. I do see it on CBS, to a lesser degree on ABC. NBC is also conservative. CNN tries to be? middle? of the road, but Wolf Blitzer is a? bit? much at? times. But? I just do not get? the label attached? to Fox when my perception that if anything? ?it is a? far right conservative bias.

Yeah Fox is to liberal as David Duke is to showing up at a Fugees concert.? If anything Fox news would have seen the title to that thread and expanded on it.? "Unemployed black gangster rapper smokes weed with his 2 and 5 year old fellow gang member relatives."?
I think CNN is about the safest bet out of any of the news channels...for the most part they do give a decent counter perspective on some things.?

guys, its called SARCASM.  This assertion that the media is "liberal" is just retarded - as evidenced by right/conservative news outlets such as Fox.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2007, 01:31:57 AM »

can you eat 10 in a minute? rofl
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2007, 01:34:39 AM »

IMPOSSIBLE  crying 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2007, 01:49:25 AM »

If only there was a race that could be referred to as "Cheez-its"...

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2007, 04:00:33 AM »

Leave it to the white man to have to one up the black man.

bastards!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2007, 04:08:00 AM »

Yeah Fox is to liberal as David Duke is to showing up at a Fugees concert.? If anything Fox news would have seen the title to that thread and expanded on it.? "Unemployed black gangster rapper smokes weed with his 2 and 5 year old fellow gang member relatives."?
I think CNN is about the safest bet out of any of the news channels...for the most part they do give a decent counter perspective on some things.?

CNN is so fucking boring.

I like FoxNews basically cause they have entertaining personalities.

CNN I watch sometimes but I boycott it cause of Nancy Grace, I can't stand that woman.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2007, 04:12:48 AM »

CNN is so fucking boring.

I like FoxNews basically cause they have entertaining personalities.

CNN I watch sometimes but I boycott it cause of Nancy Grace, I can't stand that woman.

What is more important: Being entertained? Or getting facts?

Fox was brilliant because it realized that news was boring, and went about packaging it an entirely new way. It was the most clever propaganda machine in our lifetime-mainly for that reason. Sadly, the other 24/7 outlets took the ball and ran with it as well, mimicking Fox's style.

Nancy Grace is a first rate cunt, I'll agree with you on that, second only to Ann Coulter.
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2007, 04:22:29 AM »

If only there was a race that could be referred to as "Cheez-its"...
Chinese-Its?
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2007, 04:24:12 AM »

What is more important: Being entertained? Or getting facts?

There's a tv news outlet which broadcasts facts? When did that happen? And do they have good graphics?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2007, 04:46:39 AM »

This may sound sad but I rarely watch the news anymore, Too depressing, it just seems news channels go for ratings more than anything else.

I've always hated the news regardless of which channel because they only report the most horrible things in the world.

You rarely see a triumphant feel good overcoming the odds story anymore, they just seem to focus on the darkness of the world and that is depressing to watch every single day.

If something important happens I usually see it on the net and read about it.

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2007, 10:04:38 AM »

This may sound sad but I rarely watch the news anymore, Too depressing, it just seems news channels go for ratings more than anything else.

I've always hated the news regardless of which channel because they only report the most horrible things in the world.

You rarely see a triumphant feel good overcoming the odds story anymore, they just seem to focus on the darkness of the world and that is depressing to watch every single day.

If something important happens I usually see it on the net and read about it.

well, the sad truth is, the world IS a depressing place, especially the last few years.  Thats just reality.

As for this topic, i think some of you STILL aren't getting it - its not a black/white issue - mentioning anything that has nothing to do with the story is just dumb...whether its the persons race/religion/sexual orientation/shoe size/income/location.....

like freedom said, the inclusion of any of those things implies that they are important facts.  in both cases here, the color of the persons skin wasn't important at all.  Its not that difficult of a concept to grasp.

Danny Top Hat
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2007, 10:14:49 AM »

Hannah - you're going off topic again.? Can everyone stop bickering about the race thing now because it's a really petty argument and you've all made your points already.  It's over now, and you're *all* right. Kiss

Now then,

this story is really horrible, etc...

ok
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2007, 10:23:11 AM »

Killing the person isn't enough?

Cutting them up after the deed seems...excessive.

I don't know where these people come from or what to do with them. Research I guess.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2007, 10:24:42 AM »

Hannah - you're going off topic again.  Can everyone stop bickering about the race thing now because it's a really petty argument and you've all made your points already.  It's over now, and you're *all* right. Kiss

Now then,

ok

yeah, i was - but i wasn't the only one!  peace hehe

pretty sick story indeed - i think we can all agree on that.  not much to really discuss is there?  He probably cut them up  for easy transport and concealment.  carrying out an arm or a leg is much easier to do then an entire body.... 

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2007, 11:36:25 AM »

Hannah - you're going off topic again.  Can everyone stop bickering about the race thing now because it's a really petty argument and you've all made your points already.  It's over now, and you're *all* right. Kiss

Now then,

ok

yeah, i was - but i wasn't the only one!  peace hehe

pretty sick story indeed - i think we can all agree on that.  not much to really discuss is there?  He probably cut them up  for easy transport and concealment.  carrying out an arm or a leg is much easier to do then an entire body.... 

You're damn right it is...watch "Very Bad Things" for more.  ok

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2007, 01:30:41 PM »

Either that guy is really sick or she was cheating on him, he found out, and snapped. Just my 2 cents.

Maybe she was cheating on him with a black 17 year old?  Wink

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: