Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:11:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228126 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  FALSE: september 17rh new release date
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: FALSE: september 17rh new release date  (Read 12401 times)
angie62
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: February 27, 2007, 04:35:36 PM »

Edit:

There is no release date at this point. This date is false.

Do not listen to online retailers who are only guessing the date and want you to pre-order the album from them.

/jarmo

according to the hits music channel new release date sep 17th 2007
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 05:49:57 PM by jarmo » Logged
Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 04:37:49 PM »

according to the hits music channel new release date sep 17th 2007
and you believe it? hihi

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 04:39:01 PM »

that's my birthday!

would be sweet if it came out that day, however it'll be coming sooner than that.

don't believe everything ya read man! ok
Bona
Opening Act

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 04:39:27 PM »

Mail them and say that HMV is not as reliable source for the release date of CD....
angie62
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 04:42:22 PM »

just makes you wonder if they just make it up as they go along!!!!  And yes I do believe it will be out way before then
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 04:43:52 PM »

There's a long time between now and September 17th where something could go wrong.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 04:45:03 PM »

If Sept. 17th is the new release date I think we should all quit being fans of the band.  Next Fall?  Give me a break.  What a joke.  I really hope this is not reliable.
floppyfish27
Banned
Rocker

back on top of the world

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 04:45:15 PM »

Isn't there a tread about this already? ? ?

Huh
Lesty
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 04:45:20 PM »

This is ridiculous.
Even if does turn out to be true, they are not going to annouce a firm release date 6 months ahead of time.
When has that ever happened?

Despite the touring they did last year and before in 1991 before UYI came out, I have a hard time believing they'll be touring the world extensively through the Spring and Summer without something to support.

A late Spring/Early summer release seems logical to me.

Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2007, 04:46:31 PM »

Yes!! We FINALLY have a release date!!!  ok

hihi  and  rofl

EFISH
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2007, 04:46:35 PM »

There is no release date planned now! It's gonna be out probably at the beginning of the tour, so towards the last half of April, or at the very latest the first week of May.  peace
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2007, 04:51:48 PM »

There is no release date planned now! It's gonna be out probably at the beginning of the tour, so towards the last half of April, or at the very latest the first week of May.  peace

Summer is more likely, after this current tour. The main music markets are American and European, they need to be in those regions when its released for interviews, promo and maybe even some of the summer festivals.... they still have loads to do! They cant move on with the release until its physically completed in every way!

Jonx
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2007, 04:52:56 PM »

another HMV rumor......mmmmmm puke

Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2007, 04:53:21 PM »

Okay. A. this isnt a reliable release date source, and B. ?If this is true, Imma walk my ass to LA and have a talk with the band.

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists...Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
www.gnrevolution.com
EFISH
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2007, 04:55:48 PM »

Summer is more likely, after this current tour. The main music markets are American and European, they need to be in those regions when its released for interviews, promo and maybe even some of the summer festivals.... they still have loads to do! They cant move on with the release until its physically completed in every way!

Jonx
Once everything is ready to go, they are going to get it out as soon as possible. I think the tracks themselves will be probably 100% completed in about 2 weeks. So, then I think the album will be out a month after that, give or take a week or so. That's how I came up with my thang. It'd be cool if they could do one of those MTV Unplugged things before the tour and air it the week Chinese Democracy comes out, also with an exclusive interview. Then when they come back, they can do some other "special" interviews, and shows, etc...
gokken
Rocker

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2007, 05:00:56 PM »

Jarmo or Mods: Would it not be great to have info in the "Read me before you post" thing with the lines

- We dont want to hear about HMV release dates
- We know adler is dreaming about a gnr reunion
- We dont want to hear about your friend who is working in a record store and heard....

and things like this..just a idea.
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2007, 05:03:26 PM »

Jonx
Once everything is ready to go, they are going to get it out as soon as possible. I think the tracks themselves will be probably 100% completed in about 2 weeks. So, then I think the album will be out a month after that, give or take a week or so. That's how I came up with my thang. It'd be cool if they could do one of those MTV Unplugged things before the tour and air it the week Chinese Democracy comes out, also with an exclusive interview. Then when they come back, they can do some other "special" interviews, and shows, etc...

Hmmm i see where your coming from but i think thats optimistic. We dont know if a video has been completed, that needs to be done, they also need some time to rehearse so that they can actually play the new material. Based on other tours and the amount of time the band have used in the past to rehearse old material i cant see the timeframe fitting. Half the people in the band probably havnt even played on let alone learnt the new material, its going to take some time to get it tight, and they are going to want it tight as the expectations are going to be so high. Theres also the fact that these African/Asian audiences arent going to want to hear new material, they are going to want the set we all got the last time round. More than likely they will play these shows, come back, rehearse the new set, release the album, do the promo + mini tour in America and Europe, then back to the states for a full blown one starting in San Diego!

Jonx
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2007, 05:04:20 PM »

Sep 17th, that seems too soon, mixing/mastering will take at least a year.
angie62
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2007, 05:05:17 PM »

All in the name of entertainment my friend!!!! Just passing on what I saw dont shoot me xxxxxx Lips Sealed
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2007, 05:05:44 PM »

that's not soon and BBF said that soon was the word yes
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: