Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 03:39:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228483 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Frank Ferrer and Ron ?Bumblefoot? Thal Special Podcast Posted Online
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Frank Ferrer and Ron ?Bumblefoot? Thal Special Podcast Posted Online  (Read 4228 times)
Chief
Legend

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2007, 12:27:37 PM »

thanks for posting, these are always a fun listen. i still get a laugh about bumblefoot and his love for the pepper turkey!  hihi

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2007, 12:39:15 PM »

Personally, I thought 2006 was bigger than this.  Constant reassurances that the album would "for sure be out by the end of the year" is just more powerful to me than hearing the newest, least-known band members and a friend of the band state that the album is being mixed.
if you think a bit, read and understand Axl's letter you'll know that all that "13 tuesdays left" thing was said by merck, not Axl. He was trying to put the album out till the end of year, but he never said a tentative release date and they didn't clam before "the album is FINISHED, now we're mixing". So you are probably wrong in your thoughts.

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2007, 12:54:40 PM »

Exactly..the only big thing right now is mixing..the album is DONE.no more recording..its being mixed now..it might not be..maybe the mixing was already going on..do i know that?no.does anyone else here know that?no. we dont..but one thing we do know is that all that has to happen now is mixing,mastering,the booklet stuff and whatever maybe some small legal issues...we'll get a single,..some promotion..then ..finally Chinese Democracy.I'm hopin by my birthday...June 18th peace

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2007, 01:19:41 PM »

what if the album was done for like 2 weeks or 1 month? The band members weren't allowed to say that, probably. But the mixing might be in the last stage. Who knows?

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2007, 01:22:43 PM »

Quote from: Danny on Today at 11:22:02 AM
Personally, I thought 2006 was bigger than this. ?Constant reassurances that the album would "for sure be out by the end of the year" is just more powerful to me than hearing the newest, least-known band members and a friend of the band state that the album is being mixed.

if you think a bit, read and understand Axl's letter you'll know that all that "13 tuesdays left" thing was said by merck, not Axl. He was trying to put the album out till the end of year, but he never said a tentative release date and they didn't clam before "the album is FINISHED, now we're mixing". So you are probably wrong in your thoughts.

When I think about it, I realize that lat year Axl didn't deny the "by the end of 2006" thing untill, well...the end of 2006. ?Also, he basically said the same sort of thing on Eddie Trunk and backstage at the MTV awards. ?Regardless, hindsight is 20/20. ?Most people were excited when we heard by the end of 2006. ?Nobody was saying "well, this probably isn't true because it's just Axl's manager saying it". ?If you DIDN'T know all that you know right now...let's pretend that you didn't know either scenarios and what has happened already (or didn't happen). ?Let's say somebody said to you the following 2 statements and you had to pick one to get excited about and which was most promising. ? Which would you pick:

1) Axl's manager states on several occasions that the album will definately be out by the end of the year.

2) The two newest band members and a friend of the band state that recording is done and things seem to be moving along.

I would have to say the first one is most-promising. ?Sorry, but just looking at it on the surface we were "closer" last year than we are now...as weird as that sounds.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2007, 01:26:29 PM »

ostronomy, you and Mark rule! Heard a coulpe of bbf interviews in the past few days, and this one was by far the best one! Keep up the good work (also in non-Gn'R related podcasts)!!

[size=0]shiftless when i'm idle[/size]
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2007, 03:17:27 PM »

You guys need to get Chris Pitman on the show and let him lay out his background. That would be amazing.
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2007, 03:56:41 PM »

guys, that?s history!!!!

2007 - The year that all the recording to Chinese Democracy are DONE !!

Let?s celebrate for christ sakes !!!!!!!

beer peace smoking

EFISH
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2007, 04:00:48 PM »

That was great!
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2007, 04:01:49 PM »

does it matter who says what at this juncture, its on the official site and thats what counts, nothing goes/stays on there without axls say so.....

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: