Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 03:21:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228564 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Gimme some truth (INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE)
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gimme some truth (INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE)  (Read 378000 times)
CTgirl
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1260 on: May 15, 2006, 11:09:21 PM »

Hello,I'm Summer.I live in Connecticut.I'm 28 and have been a loyal GNR fan since I was about 10!I mostly enjoy spending time with my kids.I live a pretty quiet life lol I can often be found driving my mommy mobile blasting GNR lol I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here.oh,and I'm really into AXL told my husband he's the only one I'd leave him for hihi
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #1261 on: May 16, 2006, 02:59:43 AM »

oh,and I'm really into AXL told my husband he's the only one I'd leave him for

does it work both ways?

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Tedjuh
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1262 on: May 16, 2006, 03:42:42 PM »

Hi, new here, add +1 for the dutch folks on this board.

Tedjuh, from the Netherlands. 29 Years old. Been a fan from guns since my 13th/ 14th. I heard PC in a bar one time during skipping school. It totally rocked my pants off, hooked since then. I guess it's safe to say my heart belongs to rock/ metal thnx to Guns. I like to hear Metallica, Sepultura, Slayer and Placebo to name a few.

Hobby's as far as they're interesting: Pretty much everything concerning pc's. Yup, sort of a geek here Smiley. Movies/ Music. Play the keyboards. (Ever tried to play the intro of SCoM with one hand?) I'm part of a fanbase about a themepark called The Efteling. Work full-time.. oh.. and a girlfriend. Considder that last one as a time concerning hobby, ghehe.

Been lurking this board for over the past 2 years, thought it was about time to join the group Smiley
Reap
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1263 on: May 16, 2006, 04:38:26 PM »

Hi, everyone here.

I been reading the forums for a while now, just decided to join.   I downloaded a few of the older live versions of the new songs, so far I love them.  Just wish I was around during the "leak" incident.  Would love to hear them at cd quality.  At least there is hope for the cd this year.  Can't wait to hear about an American Tour. 

Thanks for getting me GnRing again.  Just put all the songs on my mp3 player.   Grin

Reap
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #1264 on: May 16, 2006, 04:55:50 PM »

Hi, everyone here.

I been reading the forums for a while now, just decided to join.? ?I downloaded a few of the older live versions of the new songs, so far I love them.? Just wish I was around during the "leak" incident.? Would love to hear them at cd quality.? At least there is hope for the cd this year.? Can't wait to hear about an American Tour.?

Thanks for getting me GnRing again.? Just put all the songs on my mp3 player.? ?Grin

Reap

welcome to the board my friend.

peace

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
just_one
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1265 on: May 16, 2006, 04:58:51 PM »

welcome to the "jungle"  Wink peace ok beer
Reap
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1266 on: May 16, 2006, 05:02:23 PM »

Thanks, and it's great to be back in the Jungle again...  peace
CTgirl
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1267 on: May 16, 2006, 06:38:08 PM »

oh,and I'm really into AXL told my husband he's the only one I'd leave him for

does it work both ways?

Yup  Smiley
drops_of_jupiter
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1268 on: May 16, 2006, 06:48:56 PM »

Waaazzzupp! (Yeah, that saying's kinda old now Tongue)
I'm DOJ, drops, jupiter--whatever you want to call me.
I hail from the UK---London. I'm 19 years of age and have been a G N' R fan for about 3 years now. I'm a Slashite Grin
I won't go in to what my favourite G N' R song is as it changes on a regular basis. My favourite video is 'November Rain' (suprise, suprise!!).
I live in a big house with 40+ cats, 3 dogs, owls, ducks, doves and horses. I'm currently in university and am on an art foundation course which is a lot of fun. I've almost finished uni now and am skipping going to my final exhibition to go to the G N' R show in Hammersmith on the 7th June hihi
I love fish finger sandwiches, my cat Harry (pronouned; 'Hawwy')--I wuv him, Bags (the kind you put stuff in), struggling musicians, Led Zep, textured hair, 'VICE' magazine, making weird films, red lipstick, Lindt chocolate, Saint Jude, London's history, looking at the stars...etc ?Cheesy
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #1269 on: May 16, 2006, 07:14:30 PM »

Welcome new Sarcastic English one.   Grin  D/w if you dont get it love, Jim will probably explain.

Or not.

Actually, Im not sure.

But seriously.

hihi

You just dang near summed be up to aT there, eh.  Roll Eyes

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
godiva
« Reply #1270 on: May 20, 2006, 09:35:49 AM »

Hi, new here, add +1 for the dutch folks on this board.

Tedjuh, from the Netherlands. 29 Years old. Been a fan from guns since my 13th/ 14th. I heard PC in a bar one time during skipping school. It totally rocked my pants off, hooked since then. I guess it's safe to say my heart belongs to rock/ metal thnx to Guns. I like to hear Metallica, Sepultura, Slayer and Placebo to name a few.

Hobby's as far as they're interesting: Pretty much everything concerning pc's. Yup, sort of a geek here Smiley. Movies/ Music. Play the keyboards. (Ever tried to play the intro of SCoM with one hand?) I'm part of a fanbase about a themepark called The Efteling. Work full-time.. oh.. and a girlfriend. Considder that last one as a time concerning hobby, ghehe.

Been lurking this board for over the past 2 years, thought it was about time to join the group Smiley

What are you doing with the other hand then?Huh J/k. Welcome on board, always good to have some more Dutch people here. See you at Nijmegen, I suppose???
Veronica
Opening Act

It's So Easy....

« Reply #1271 on: May 22, 2006, 09:53:49 AM »

Hey...my name's Veronica, been here for a few months reading but after meeting a lot of you guys at Mustangs during the concerts in NYC, I decided to log on.? Listening to Guns since the late 80's, (that'll give a hint to the age? Wink) loved the concert, love that Axl is back in action...anxiously awaiting the world tour and them playing at MSG again!? School teacher....hey Deez, where's that teacher thread you were talking about?

"You guys are like first round draft picks"?
Axl Rose - Hammerstein May 15th
godiva
« Reply #1272 on: May 22, 2006, 09:57:15 AM »

Hi Veronica, welcome here. I'm a teacher too, thread is in the Jungle, think it moved to the second page. Have fun!
Refused
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1273 on: May 26, 2006, 03:59:22 AM »

Hello! I'm Eddy from England. I love music, and buy an insane amount of albums!
Only been into GnR for a short time, but I absolutely love them. Just wish I'd gotten into them earlier.
Some of my favourite bands, apart from GnR are: The Clash, The Cure, Bad Religion and Dead Kennedys.
I love watching films too, some of my favourites being True Romance, Reservoir Dogs, Fight Club and Rocky!
Evolution
« Reply #1274 on: May 26, 2006, 10:52:39 AM »

Welcome to the board Eddy  ok
Elrothiel
« Reply #1275 on: May 26, 2006, 01:00:29 PM »

Welcome Ed! I also enjoy those bands! Bad Religion... ahh memories... *nostalgia*
TurboEd
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1276 on: May 27, 2006, 05:14:55 PM »

Hey! Eirik from Norway here. Getting ready to watch the RIR show. Just have to sit through The Darkness first  Undecided Good thing I have enough beer! Been around the board a long time, figured it was time to register. Have a nice night, and I'll see some of you in Stockholm and Oslo!  beer

Stockholm 26/6, Oslo 28/6, 8/7!!
GetInTheJungle
Rocker

Rock Out With Your C**k Out

« Reply #1277 on: May 29, 2006, 12:26:23 AM »

Hello
Mark from Philadelphia (US)
Love hockey and GNR
Finally got to see GNR live on 5/14/06 in NY - Cant wait till they return to US.

12/06/02 Phila
05/14/06 NYC
11/05/06 NJ
11/10/06 NYC MSG
11/17/11 NJ
11/20/11 PA
02/24/12 AC NJ
02/27/12 Phila
11/07/12 Vegas
11/09/12 Vegas
05/13/14 PA
07/14/16 Phila Linc
07/23/16 NY Met
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #1278 on: June 01, 2006, 08:10:57 PM »

Hey guys! Name is Cody and I'm from a really really small town in NJ.
Love baseball (GO YANKEES!), or basically any sport in general.
Saw GNR on 5/14 and was a great time, can't wait for Fall.

Favorite song is - "The Garden"
gnarly
Opening Act

sorry for my bad english

« Reply #1279 on: June 04, 2006, 09:22:48 AM »

hi, everybody!
My name is Gisele, I'm 29 yaears old, I'm a journalist and I'm from Brazil. I hope to know a lot of news about guns n' roses here.
hugs!
sorry for my bad english  Grin

I've come to know the cold
I think of it as home
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: