Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 11:27:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228559 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Gimme some truth (INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE)
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gimme some truth (INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE)  (Read 377118 times)
Chris Misfit
« Reply #820 on: June 21, 2004, 12:08:45 PM »

Not too bad. Are you sticking about?

I'll PM you a list of the gobshites from here, so you can settle in straight away. Wink
SLCPUNK
« Reply #821 on: June 21, 2004, 11:14:44 PM »

EB hi and welcome back.
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #822 on: June 22, 2004, 06:21:58 PM »

First of all: welcome back Element Blue !!

And second: jsut for you ta know, I?ve changed my name from Slashly to Baby Slash, since it apears lots of the members are chaching it, just for fun, I?ll do it too.

Baby Slash//

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
Element Blue
Grammar police
Opening Act

Mmmmmmn. Donuts.

« Reply #823 on: June 23, 2004, 11:47:11 AM »

HELLO evryone
yeh ill probs stick around for a little bit, do a bit of reminisin, see how it goes!
Hey Baby Slash long time no chat?!! U still on the same Msn hotmail address? I'll add u if u are and we can get gossiping again. Man i miss the good old days when we had our own thread!!

EB xxx

I touch the fire and it freezes me; I look into it and its black. Why cant i feel? My skin should crack and peel? I want the fire back.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #824 on: June 28, 2004, 06:07:26 AM »

HELLO evryone
yeh ill probs stick around for a little bit, do a bit of reminisin, see how it goes!
Hey Baby Slash long time no chat?!! U still on the same Msn hotmail address? I'll add u if u are and we can get gossiping again. Man i miss the good old days when we had our own thread!!

EB xxx

And yes... she's back baby...

The coolest lady of 'em all...

Element Blue...   Wink

gnrvrrule
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #825 on: July 04, 2004, 11:02:56 PM »

I'm Ryan, I'm almost 18.
I play hockey, love playing guitar, listening to Gn'r, and love sports in general.  Been a Gn'r fan for two years.  I live in Kalamazoo, MI.
gunsnroses013
Opening Act

« Reply #826 on: July 05, 2004, 04:15:14 AM »

Hi! I'm Megan and I live in Texas. I'm learning guitar and I want to learn bass, and become a great guitarist and/or bassist. I've been a Guns N Roses fan for quite a while now and they are a GREAT band!

Don't ever leave me, say you'll always be there, all I ever wanted was for you to know that I care.
Gazzathecoigne
Opening Act

Mad, mental, manic Scotsman!

« Reply #827 on: July 06, 2004, 02:04:03 AM »

Just thought I'd take the oppertunity to say hi to you all, and tell you what a great site this is.  Don't know if there's anyone else from Scotland on here, but if there is then give's a shout.

My names Craig.  I'm 26 from Glasgow and am a singer.

Happy posting & thanx for having me.

Rock On!!

"Smoke em if you got em...........alright that sucked!"
Chris Misfit
« Reply #828 on: July 06, 2004, 07:44:12 AM »

We don't allow Scottish people here.
Dan B.
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #829 on: July 07, 2004, 12:46:15 PM »

Damn, no Scottish people, I'm not welcome, being half Scottish and half German.
Anyway, I'm 26 just recently got back into GNR.  Mostly through discovering Izzy's solo albums, which I love.  I went back and got the GNR albums I didn't have, which was actually all of them after AFD, sadly.  I had been so dissapointed in the news since 93 or so, that I stopped being interested.  Then, on my 25th birthday, August 29, 2002, they were on the VMAs.  I hated it at first, I guess it was mostly being shocked at Axl's appearence (I hadn't followed them much in years, only heard rumors here and there), but I did go back and watch it and liked it a bit more.  His voice was a bit odd too, but having read about him using a "live" voice and "studio" voice gave me some more hope.  It's funny, in a sad way.  Now, having read all the posts on the now-mythic Chinese Democracy, I'm getting excited to hear it.  Hopefully, the VH1 quote is real.  4 months won't be that long, however, for those who've waited 11 years, I can only applaud them for their patience.  Anyway, glad to be a part of the board.

"I'd like a scotch and toilet water"
-Chistpher Walken,  New Rose Hotel (1998)
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #830 on: July 09, 2004, 07:35:02 PM »

Welcome to the board DanB, gunsnroses013, Gazzathecoigne!! ok

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #831 on: July 09, 2004, 10:40:22 PM »

My real name is Mark and I just turned 19 on the 4th. I graduated in June of 2003 from High School and I'm working full-time now.
EricaLyn087
Headliner

Showtime for strangers

« Reply #832 on: July 20, 2004, 07:46:08 PM »

Ooh, I just realized I should introduce myself! Anyway, hi, my name is Erica, I'm 17 years old and I live in New Jersey.

I've always been aware of GNR but I got into them this year and now I'm a very big fan. My favorite band, however, is Queen. I also enjoy listening to David Bowie, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, Stone Temple Pilots and of course Velvet Revolver.  Smiley

Glad to be here!

"One time we played a concert in Antwerp, Belgium. At least I thought it was Antwerp, Belgium. Turns out it was a Stop 'n Shop in Wisconsin somewhere, but it was fun man." -- Slash
Last Chance Ride
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #833 on: July 21, 2004, 05:22:30 PM »

Hi, I'm Jeff from newfoundland , Canada
Right now I live on the island of st. maarten in the caribbean.I love GNR,the best band ever, bar none
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #834 on: July 24, 2004, 03:07:27 PM »

Craig
Hamilton, ON Canada
Hobbies: Playing Hockey, Drinking, Driving my Motorcycle, working on my car
Bands: Guns, anything Mike Patton, Pitchshifter too many to list
Age 27

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
BaDoBsEsSiOn418
Rocker

Yowza!

« Reply #835 on: July 24, 2004, 04:49:36 PM »

Hello all!

My name is Anthony.  I'm 22 years old, and I live in the Western NY (Buffalo) area.

I like listening to music (GN'R obviously), PS2, shoppin, and hangin around with my g/f

Why's everybody so obsessed with the album?  Can't you just be happy that Axl gets to hang out with rich fashion designers? -MotherGooseLuvR
guitarbabe
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #836 on: July 29, 2004, 12:55:06 PM »

Hey guys, just found this message board.
I'm a big fan of velvet revolver!  Hope to have fun here.
Court Jester
Opening Act

« Reply #837 on: July 29, 2004, 01:21:50 PM »

You made a pretty good topic. It?s very nice to know that you like VR but how are we supposed to discuss about this.
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #838 on: July 29, 2004, 01:43:33 PM »

Welcome all new members...

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #839 on: July 29, 2004, 06:46:40 PM »

i'm new here too.. i wandered here from newgnr message board.. i've been posting for a couple of days but i've been reading around for a while..

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: