Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 07:22:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228565 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Gimme some truth (INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE)
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gimme some truth (INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE)  (Read 378174 times)
Feeling Volatile
Banned
Opening Act

So Far, So Good, So What

« Reply #1400 on: October 21, 2006, 10:16:10 AM »

Who am I?

I find it highly difficult to imagine a scenario where I would what to tell you people.

No, i'm not that other guy.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #1401 on: October 21, 2006, 10:45:19 AM »

Who am I?

I find it highly difficult to imagine a scenario where I would what to tell you people.

Actually my friend, this is merely a vessel for introduction, nobody asked you that question.

Who are you?

I find it highly difficult (highly difficult?) to imagine a scenario where (where is it, then?) I would what (you'd do what?) to know the answer.

Not that I admire your resolve... but, I really do.

But seriously, I don't.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
hardymad
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1402 on: October 25, 2006, 07:54:06 AM »

hi i am a newby on this site but have been a long time gnr fan. just want to say hi to everone and look forward to making some friends here
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 02:09:36 PM by Jim » Logged
kriss_boy
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1403 on: October 25, 2006, 07:55:33 AM »

Welcome!!

Just keep your head down mate and play it cool. Its like a jungle in here a lota the time!!

Remember to post older topics in the dead horse section and save discussing new uptodate topics in this section.

See you around  ok
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #1404 on: October 25, 2006, 07:57:16 AM »

Welcome on the board hardymad beer

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #1405 on: October 25, 2006, 02:10:59 PM »

Welcome aboard buddy, I just edited your post to fix the writing and stuff. You have to put what you type in between the two boxes [i ] and [/i] respectively, for example, for it to work.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Chris Axl
All that I wanted was...
Rocker

Axl Got My Sunglasses

« Reply #1406 on: October 26, 2006, 12:23:28 PM »

Hello everybody!

Im Chris, from Norway, 16 years old and ive been a Guns N' Roses fan for some years now.
The 2 bests days of my life when I saw GN'R for the first time ever and the other concert.
It was just amasing to see this band right in front of me!

I tossed my sunglasses to Axl, and guess what! He took em on Cool

wich made me scream like a little girl cus of all the exitment of whatching the GOD of Rock N' roll himself wear my sunglasses! Smiley

Im also a member of mygnr, but I found this much better due all the GN'R bashing at mygnr......

SO yeah, thats briefly who I am  Smiley

If I were you, I'd manage to abhor the invitation
Of promised love that can't keep up with your adoration
Just use your head, and in the end you'll find your inspiration
To choose your steps and w
Serg
Opening Act

The One You'd Least Expect

« Reply #1407 on: November 14, 2006, 09:49:49 PM »

Hey my name is Sergio. I'm 15 and from Canada. Smiley
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #1408 on: November 14, 2006, 09:56:27 PM »

Hey Serge........I'm 23 and from Canada........

Uh, Rock on! smoking

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1409 on: November 14, 2006, 11:51:52 PM »

Welcome to the forum dude, hope your remember me from [damaged]  ok
Serg
Opening Act

The One You'd Least Expect

« Reply #1410 on: November 15, 2006, 08:05:45 PM »

Welcome to the forum dude, hope your remember me from [damaged]  ok
haha i remember you  Cool
nycangel
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1411 on: November 15, 2006, 09:17:44 PM »

welcome to the forum!
Psychophobia
« Reply #1412 on: November 19, 2006, 09:57:03 AM »

Greetings, folks. I've lurked here on and off for a couple years now. Finally decided to register. I'm going to Monday's show, and really looking forward to it, though the lame-o openers we're getting for the Halifax date are a bit of a drag. Oh well! More beer time! Grin For the longest time, I'd written off Axl and Chinese Democracy, and then back around 2002, after the  not so hot performance at the MTV Awards, my curiousity was perked. I'm a huge Buckethead fan, so I got a kick out of hearing him play the old material. Crossing my fingers that some of his playing will remain on the album. I was pretty worried after Bucket left the band, but then I decided to check out one of Ron Thal's solo albums, and wow! Trippy player. Axl sure knows how to find a replacement guitarist. Can't wait to see him shred it up on Monday.

I'm looking forward to the new album, assuming it ever sees  the light of day after all these years. Really like the new material. Better, The Blues, Madagascar, and IRS are each great songs - nothing like the old lineup's work, but IMO, there's a lot more talent to this touring lineup than there was in the original band, so I'm keen to hear the complete album.
stellablue
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1413 on: November 19, 2006, 01:36:59 PM »

I've lurked here on and off .... Finally decided to register.

Me too! It is an interesting site- so hello everybody- Well what can I say about me- Ok, my profession: Im an (cultural and social) anthropologist /ethologist(I have studied this), but most of my time I was working as a barkeeper in a music-pub.
Im not so familiar with the forums and internet sites, but after a Gnr gig a few times ago (by the way I found it great- like in the old times, perhaps better, with a new drive!)? I decided to look into the net, searching for some reviews, newspaper articles etc.( and I found out that there are really lots of forums and sites dedicated to gnr on the web, I was interested- so here I am)So I began reading the pages every now and then,,,and today I decided to introduce me- so here I am....
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 01:39:15 PM by stellablue » Logged
Alex22
« Reply #1414 on: November 19, 2006, 03:24:21 PM »

My name's Alex. I'm 21 years old and I just recently moved to Durham, North Carolina, USA from Middlesex, England due to my Fiancee's need to be close to her family due to her parents' failing health. I have been a proud fan of GN'R for the past 8 years. I have been to both Wembley shows as well as Birmingham, Nottingham, and The Acoustic Show - which I happened to video record.? Wink

Catch all guys on the topics.? Smiley
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 03:27:47 PM by Alex22 » Logged
aimz
« Reply #1415 on: November 22, 2006, 05:44:59 AM »

im Aimz. im 14. i live in england, rains every day, i LOVE listnin to music and playin guitar and drums! love this site, love gnr! pretty simple really! Wink
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #1416 on: November 22, 2006, 09:14:16 PM »

Hi,

I'm Bang Bang

...you're dead!

smoking  Just kidding.

I'm 32.  Always kinda liked GNR since WTTJ came out, but I got hugely into it when T2 came out 15 years ago.  Yikes!  has it been that long?  Anyway, I was a huge fan of the movie Aliens by James Cameron.  I was really excited that James Cameron was putting out Terminator 2.  I bought the YCBM single (with Cilvil War as a B-side) on tape in anticipation of the film.  And here I am 15 years later.

The last beautiful free soul on this planet!
Hysteron
« Reply #1417 on: November 22, 2006, 09:17:00 PM »

I?m AtariLegend, I?m sorry I never meant to register another username after I quit, because I didn?t delete my account, I registered again because my account was deleted, but not by me because why would I delete my account after around almost 1000 posts with no negative karma but then when I got banned because It was revealed that it was me and I was banned again, Please spare me, don?t ban please, seriously I won?t do it again.

If any of what I?ve said hasn?t made sense it is because I?m in a hurry to post it before I get banned again.

Sorry to Jarmo and the mods.
vicious
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1418 on: November 23, 2006, 05:16:26 PM »

hello, i am a high poster on a certain other gnr forum but due to recent goings on i have decided to try and migrate to this board Smiley it seems like a nice change here, friendly place and i have never received a warning before so don't worry about me Jarmo Grin i am not a "noob" to forums and definetly not to gnr! be nice to me ok
The Rhiad
« Reply #1419 on: November 23, 2006, 06:00:55 PM »

So I've been here for a few months and never went to this thread to introduce myself. My name is Nick and I am 16 years old. I have one GN'R show under my belt, I seen them in Greensboro, North Carolina on November 2nd, 2006 and it was the best night of my life. Other than that you should all know I am an avid artist and drawer and loves the band Iron Maiden to no end. Hope to tlak to everyone on here.  peace
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: