Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 08:46:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Gunsnroses.com updated with CD update
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gunsnroses.com updated with CD update  (Read 78690 times)
DaNutz
Headliner

Seriously fuck off

« Reply #360 on: February 23, 2007, 06:40:02 AM »

In all probability much of the album has already been mixed.

The delays and scheduling problems were probably due to getting
the mixer back in (Andy Wallce?) and/or getting the equipment.

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #361 on: February 23, 2007, 07:42:45 AM »

Wow, this has gotten way out of hand.....Axl4eva, you have some points. However, I understand a little about law too and think you are being quite naive to assume that there are no legal wranglings going on between Axl and the record company "behind closed doors" right now. The company I work for and the department I work for settle 99% of our potential lawsuits with attorney's prior to filing suit. Everyone is to act in good faith and try to resolve any and all issues prior to filing suit. Anyhow, I think Axl and the record company are going at it. Too much money and potential material NOT to fight over. It sucks for us fans, but it is big business.   and ps, Axl doesn't need a manager to negotiate or renegotiate a record deal at this point, he needs a good lawyer.  ok

Exactly.  I'm going to bow out of the "debate" for now, but here's my suggestion:

Axl4eva's assertion is there are pretty much NO "legal issues" that would come up and NOT have paperwork filed publically with the courts.

My assertion is there are PLENTY of legal issues that don't require court involvement.

If anyone wants evidence as to who is right...please, call a friend who is a lawyer (and who know, for sure, is an accreditted member of the bar), or a lawyer you have on retainer...whatever...and ask them about it.  I have absolutely NO doubts what their answer will be.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #362 on: February 23, 2007, 08:06:25 AM »

Ok i am not talking about law anymore, at least not till tomorrow, but just to show how ignorant you are I suggest you read the ABA Model Code of Professional Responsibility which deals with the ability of any lawyer to speak at his or her own discretion so long as they are not offering legal advice.  It also states the ability for a lawyer to speak about legal issues in a lay manner so long as they are not speaking to a party in litigation.  The Ohio bar allows lawyers complete discretion to give legal advice, but they are liable for the quality of that advice.  If you really want to read the Ohio rules of Professional Conduct go ahead, but youre owned http://www.supremecourtofohio.gov/Atty-Svcs/ProfConduct/rules/default.asp.  Go ahead and find where it says a lawyer cannot talk about law anonymously...id love for you to show that, but go ahead.  If you want I can send you to several blogs done by anonymous lawyers who give their legal advice on topics ranging from terrorism to what to do if you get in a car accident.  You should really stop posting, im goin out ill answer your idiocy tomorrow when im bored at work.

I'll say it again...my last comment on the issue....contact a presiding member of your state bar and ask them the same question:

Is it ethical, after disclosing that I have a "legal degree" (of note...you never did say you were a lawyer...paralegal, maybe? In which case the discussion is moot...), to dispense legal interpretations, advice, or opinion, in public or private consultation, without identifying myself and providing credentials OR, at the very least, advising them to seek out an accredited member of the bar for verification.

Let us all know what they say.

Together again,
Big Gun
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #363 on: February 23, 2007, 08:27:03 AM »

Wow, this has gotten way out of hand.....Axl4eva, you have some points. However, I understand a little about law too and think you are being quite naive to assume that there are no legal wranglings going on between Axl and the record company "behind closed doors" right now. The company I work for and the department I work for settle 99% of our potential lawsuits with attorney's prior to filing suit. Everyone is to act in good faith and try to resolve any and all issues prior to filing suit. Anyhow, I think Axl and the record company are going at it. Too much money and potential material NOT to fight over. It sucks for us fans, but it is big business.? ?and ps, Axl doesn't need a manager to negotiate or renegotiate a record deal at this point, he needs a good lawyer.? ok

Exactly.? I'm going to bow out of the "debate" for now, but here's my suggestion:

Axl4eva's assertion is there are pretty much NO "legal issues" that would come up and NOT have paperwork filed publically with the courts.

My assertion is there are PLENTY of legal issues that don't require court involvement.

If anyone wants evidence as to who is right...please, call a friend who is a lawyer (and who know, for sure, is an accreditted member of the bar), or a lawyer you have on retainer...whatever...and ask them about it.? I have absolutely NO doubts what their answer will be.

i think what we need is a judge, and that would be the first trial held online. hihi

on topic, since 2001 axl and other band members have talked about the record being mixed/finished. from a tentative date to no date at all, go figure!

Please don?t put your life in the hands
Of a rock and roll band
And throw it all away
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #364 on: February 23, 2007, 08:42:43 AM »

Well considering I work with a Probate Judge who is on the ethics board for Ohio's bar I can guarantee it is 100% fine to give your opinion anonymously on any legal issue.  I sent you the address where you can check all ethics issues,  you were wrong, seriously give it up.  There are 100's most likely 1,000's of law blogs online, written by anonymous lawyers discussing specific cases.  In fact you can buy books written by anonymous lawyers or compilations of UNIDENTIFIED lawyers.  While it does create moral questions as to giving advice, which I would never do online, not because you would get disbarred (you wouldnt), but rather because you could get sued if someone takes your advice and you were wrong.  However, I am not wrong about this and gave no advice, just the facts on the legal process.  It takes a dumb guy to argue something when they are completely proven wrong.  All states ethics codes are online, you said "every states ethics code prohibits this."  In fact they actually say the opposite. 

Also, what I actually said was that there were no legal issues that were delaying this album, if you want to go back to how this started.  You say "they settle things before it goes to court" etc...  So you want me to believe there are complex legal issues, that are taking years to resolve without ever using the courts?  Theres a cease and desist request, not an order, but a request, by a private citizen and GNR's lawyers just give in without filing for discovery or a protective order, and the other party doesnt file for an injunction and yet this still slows down the album.  If they truly are dispensing with these claims with such efficiency that they never have to use the court to take depositions or do any discovery or seek summary judgement etc... then how are these legal issues slowing down the album?  You make no sense, you said it was in the ethics code, well search google you'll find 1,000's of lawyers who disagree with you or read the ethics code which says nothing even close to what you say.
madagas
« Reply #365 on: February 23, 2007, 08:59:28 AM »

Personally, I am not saying there are any legal issues holding up the album. There may be, there may not be -WE DON'T KNOW. However, there can certainly be major differences and disagreements between Axl and the record company over how to promote the cd, who will pay for promotion, tracklisting, what the first single will be, etc etc....that is just common sense. ok
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #366 on: February 23, 2007, 09:05:39 AM »

Well considering I work with a Probate Judge who is on the ethics board for Ohio's bar I can guarantee it is 100% fine to give your opinion anonymously on any legal issue.  I sent you the address where you can check all ethics issues,  you were wrong, seriously give it up.  There are 100's most likely 1,000's of law blogs online, written by anonymous lawyers discussing specific cases.  In fact you can buy books written by anonymous lawyers or compilations of UNIDENTIFIED lawyers.  While it does create moral questions as to giving advice, which I would never do online, not because you would get disbarred (you wouldnt), but rather because you could get sued if someone takes your advice and you were wrong.  However, I am not wrong about this and gave no advice, just the facts on the legal process.  It takes a dumb guy to argue something when they are completely proven wrong.  All states ethics codes are online, you said "every states ethics code prohibits this."  In fact they actually say the opposite. 

Also, what I actually said was that there were no legal issues that were delaying this album, if you want to go back to how this started.  You say "they settle things before it goes to court" etc...  So you want me to believe there are complex legal issues, that are taking years to resolve without ever using the courts?  Theres a cease and desist request, not an order, but a request, by a private citizen and GNR's lawyers just give in without filing for discovery or a protective order, and the other party doesnt file for an injunction and yet this still slows down the album.  If they truly are dispensing with these claims with such efficiency that they never have to use the court to take depositions or do any discovery or seek summary judgement etc... then how are these legal issues slowing down the album?  You make no sense, you said it was in the ethics code, well search google you'll find 1,000's of lawyers who disagree with you or read the ethics code which says nothing even close to what you say.

Please see my last post.  And post, verbatim, the opinion of the presiding member of the bar you speak to, and identify them.

Oh, and noone said you would be disbarred.

In any event, you're combatively arguing in circles.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 09:22:05 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #367 on: February 23, 2007, 09:39:56 AM »

As for the nonsense Pilferk is saying haha its just insane. ?First of all it is not against any ethics to talk about the legal issues around any case that you are not apart of. ?

It is against the ethics code of every state bar association in the country to dispense legal advice, interpretation, or opinion in public or private, if you are an accredited member of the bar, without identifying yourself and providing credentials. ?If you'd like, contact a presiding member of your state bar and ask them.

"It is against the ethics code of every state."  I sent you to the ABA site and to the government site of the recently updated, February 2007 full Ohio ethics code and both say THE EXACT OPPOSITE.  I am not posting the name of the judgeI work for on a message board, he's a public figure, and the last thing I want is a dozen calls asking for Axlrose4eva1 or something to this office.  However, if you really want to know where I work or the member of the ethics committee who i work for then instant message me on Axlrose4eva on AIM and i can fill you in on this stuff.  Seriously though I have to deal with law all day, dont really want to talk about law.  I am not saying they are definitely not dealing with how to promote or what track list with the record company (although since the album isnt turned in yet i highly doubt that).  I just responded to people saying legal issues are holding up this album.  If there were legal disputes to the extent they are holding up the album, again there would be filings with a court.  I responded to every point, proved you wrong left and right, I dont want to talk about law anymore I do so all day, I come here when im at work to escape law, procedure and ethics.
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #368 on: February 23, 2007, 09:43:57 AM »

No offense but, I seriously think that you're either confused, totally illiterate or just not paying attention to what you're reading
Would you then translate that as meaning that frank is therefore sitting around at the recording sessions, but not recording, i wouldnt see the point of that. i mean, on the website, hes looking at bumblefoot tuning a guitar. is that all he's doing then..?

Dude, I want you to read this very carefully for all of us here, please.  Undecided

Look very closely at that pic of Frank and BBF again, because I'd like to enlighten you about a couple of things.  ok

#1: - This new pic is not a studio shot in any way whatsoever. How do I know this? I'm gonna' tell you how. Frank and BBF are backstage at a GNR concert in this picture and not in a recording studio. No idea which concert so don't ask me but the Russian fur hat BBF is wearing should provide a clue to the more hardcore GNR followers here about that.  The other way I can tell this shot is a backstage one is because of the red drapes attached to the steel poles behind the couch they're sitting on. How do I know this? Because I was seated very close to the backstage area at the Toronto show and saw those same red curtains and also could see the band members interacting behind the curtains when they took a break during others solo spots. Axl has his own private backstage area on the left side of the stage which has black curtains because he's Lucifer or he's in league with Lucifer. Not sure about that one yet but it would seem to be so since he's like a God to a shitload of people. That's another thread topic though. Another way I can tell that they're not in the studio is if you look directly behind BBF's left shoulder you'll see a black box with GNR white text stenciled on it. That's one of their equipment transportation boxes. Follow me so far dude?  Tongue

#2: - BBF is not tuning his guitar. He's practicing playing something as that looks like a chord he's strumming on to me. Can't remember which one but it's like an A something or other. I haven't played guitar in a long time and can't remember which one it is. He's definitely not tuning it. Also it's not harmonics tuning and if he was tuning it the more standard way, his left hand would be on the 4th and 5th fret and not the 7th, 9th and 10th fret. Besides, those guys all have guitar techs that do all of that shit for them on tour.  yes

Frank and all of the other guys are on the payroll man and they get paid to be and stay in the band. It doesn't mean Frank's sitting around doing nothing all the time but just watching everyone else tune their instruments. He works when he's needed and when Axl calls him or something. Okay?  Huh

I hope that helps you out a bit.  beer
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 09:48:50 AM by Crowebar » Logged
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #369 on: February 23, 2007, 10:01:27 AM »

"It is against the ethics code of every state."  I sent you to the ABA site and to the government site of the recently updated, February 2007 full Ohio ethics code and both say THE EXACT OPPOSITE.  I am not posting the name of the judgeI work for on a message board, he's a public figure, and the last thing I want is a dozen calls asking for Axlrose4eva1 or something to this office.  However, if you really want to know where I work or the member of the ethics committee who i work for then instant message me on Axlrose4eva on AIM and i can fill you in on this stuff.  Seriously though I have to deal with law all day, dont really want to talk about law.  I am not saying they are definitely not dealing with how to promote or what track list with the record company (although since the album isnt turned in yet i highly doubt that).  I just responded to people saying legal issues are holding up this album.  If there were legal disputes to the extent they are holding up the album, again there would be filings with a court.  I responded to every point, proved you wrong left and right, I dont want to talk about law anymore I do so all day, I come here when im at work to escape law, procedure and ethics.

The opinion of a law clerk, or JA, who has, seemingly, no knowledge about actual LEGAL PRACTICE in civil corporate matters (procedure you seem to have down...), doesn't hold much weight...either in the intrpretation of the bars ethics code, or in relation to the matters being discussed.  Mine doesn't hold much weight, really, either...so pointing anything out to you would be moot, and just result in more combative, circular arguments from you.  Do as I suggest.

You haven't "proven me wrong", you've just displayed a stunning lack of knowledge on how corporate civil law is actually practiced.

So, please do the following:

Please see my previous post.  And post, verbatim, the opinion of the presiding member of the bar you speak to, and identify them.

Until you're ready to actually DO that, lets just move on, shall we?

« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 10:11:16 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #370 on: February 23, 2007, 10:15:18 AM »

I cannot believe this has gone into over 18 pages. Axl Did say if anything changes we would be informed - and we have been. whats the problem?
Im sure if we had heard nothing by March 6th the same people would have been moaning saying we have been missled once again , this really is a no win situation.
 Personally Im pleased Del James gave us an update, at least its finnished now and down to mixing and whilst I Understand that Can either take 2 weeks or 2 years. I believe The Band and the record company want this album out as soon as possible

Yeah. I'm glad the update was posted even though we all knew what would happen if there was no new release date included in it.

When they give us a release date, we'll have a few saying it's the wrong date.... That's how things work. Some are never happy. Nothing is never good enough and there's always something to complain about.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #371 on: February 23, 2007, 10:20:09 AM »

"It is against the ethics code of every state."? I sent you to the ABA site and to the government site of the recently updated, February 2007 full Ohio ethics code and both say THE EXACT OPPOSITE.? I am not posting the name of the judgeI work for on a message board, he's a public figure, and the last thing I want is a dozen calls asking for Axlrose4eva1 or something to this office.? However, if you really want to know where I work or the member of the ethics committee who i work for then instant message me on Axlrose4eva on AIM and i can fill you in on this stuff.? Seriously though I have to deal with law all day, dont really want to talk about law.? I am not saying they are definitely not dealing with how to promote or what track list with the record company (although since the album isnt turned in yet i highly doubt that).? I just responded to people saying legal issues are holding up this album.? If there were legal disputes to the extent they are holding up the album, again there would be filings with a court.? I responded to every point, proved you wrong left and right, I dont want to talk about law anymore I do so all day, I come here when im at work to escape law, procedure and ethics.

The opinion of a law clerk, or JA, who has, seemingly, no knowledge about actual LEGAL PRACTICE in civil corporate matters (procedure you seem to have down...), doesn't hold much weight...either in the intrpretation of the bars ethics code, or in relation to the matters being discussed.? Mine doesn't hold much weight, really, either...so pointing anything out to you would be moot, and just result in more combative, circular arguments from you.? Do as I suggest.

You haven't "proven me wrong", you've just displayed a stunning lack of knowledge on how corporate civil law is actually practiced.

Please see my previous post.? And post, verbatim, the opinion of the presiding member of the bar you speak to, and identify them.

I told you IM me on AIM i fyou really must know. ?I provided you with THE ETHICS CODE. ?You say it says that this is illegal, point out where it does. ?The Ethics Code is straight forward and is known by all attorneys. ?There is no legal jargin or anything. You said "every states ethic code forbids this" the entire E.C. section specifically mentions a lawyers ability to offer anonymous opinions. ?So how are you not proven wrong? ?You have the Ethics Code, you say it states anonymous opinions by attorneys are illegal, point out the section, you cant, because it doesnt exist. ?Wow, how can you argue you havent been completely proven wrong. ?People who dont even practice law or know anything about the american legal system can read this. ?I somehow am wrong for not wanting to post my place of employment on a message board, but I am very willing to give it on AIM. This is ridiculous, only reason why im talking about this is because it is serious to accuse a lawyer of ethics violations, i hate talking about law, but i do think that its important that 95% of the E.C. referts to ethics amongst clients and the other 5% refers to ones ability to give opinions so long as they are not in bad faith.  Seriously this is about the new announcement not law, you want to know this stuff just instant message me or even PM me.
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #372 on: February 23, 2007, 10:22:16 AM »

Some are never happy. Nothing is never good enough and there's always something to complain about.

/jarmo

Seems to be that way.  Sad

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  yes

Even with all of the good things like money and other stuff Axl has (I know I shouldn't because I'm pretty much a poor working slave and wish I had some fucking money) I almost feel sorry for Axl at times.

Oh well, I'm sure he's a lot happier now than he was just a few years ago.  ok

Modified to add this: - Why has this thread been allowed to be turned into a fucking legal ethics issue anyway?  Huh  rant  Huh  Moderators?  Huh

Holy fucking sheep shit Batman!!!  Shocked

I thought this was a GNR forum and not a fucking courtroom...  rant  puke
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 10:27:42 AM by Crowebar » Logged
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #373 on: February 23, 2007, 10:25:22 AM »

If Axl says a certain date is the official release date, it will absofuckinlutely be release on that said date, then that will be that. No one will say that date is wrong unless they are joking. YEa people always have complaints, but Axl saying a certain date is THE date of the albums release, then everyone who are fans will be fucking cool. That is all everyone wants to hear. Speculation is just tired. But you'd be surprised what a hard date would do.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #374 on: February 23, 2007, 10:28:17 AM »

Axl Did say if anything changes we would be informed - and we have been. whats the problem?

No he did NOT. still we have been and got the update on the state of the album. 
That's extra nice of them. Whats the problem, indeed?
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #375 on: February 23, 2007, 10:29:40 AM »

If Axl says a certain date is the official release date, it will absofuckinlutely be release on that said date, then that will be that. No one will say that date is wrong unless they are joking. YEa people always have complaints, but Axl saying a certain date is THE date of the albums release, then everyone who are fans will be fucking cool. That is all everyone wants to hear. Speculation is just tired. But you'd be surprised what a hard date would do.
So are u saying you ?think the march is the date?

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #376 on: February 23, 2007, 10:32:12 AM »

"It is against the ethics code of every state."? I sent you to the ABA site and to the government site of the recently updated, February 2007 full Ohio ethics code and both say THE EXACT OPPOSITE.? I am not posting the name of the judgeI work for on a message board, he's a public figure, and the last thing I want is a dozen calls asking for Axlrose4eva1 or something to this office.? However, if you really want to know where I work or the member of the ethics committee who i work for then instant message me on Axlrose4eva on AIM and i can fill you in on this stuff.? Seriously though I have to deal with law all day, dont really want to talk about law.? I am not saying they are definitely not dealing with how to promote or what track list with the record company (although since the album isnt turned in yet i highly doubt that).? I just responded to people saying legal issues are holding up this album.? If there were legal disputes to the extent they are holding up the album, again there would be filings with a court.? I responded to every point, proved you wrong left and right, I dont want to talk about law anymore I do so all day, I come here when im at work to escape law, procedure and ethics.

The opinion of a law clerk, or JA, who has, seemingly, no knowledge about actual LEGAL PRACTICE in civil corporate matters (procedure you seem to have down...), doesn't hold much weight...either in the intrpretation of the bars ethics code, or in relation to the matters being discussed.? Mine doesn't hold much weight, really, either...so pointing anything out to you would be moot, and just result in more combative, circular arguments from you.? Do as I suggest.

Please see my previous post.? And post, verbatim, the opinion of the presiding member of the bar you speak to, and identify them.

I told you IM me on AIM i fyou really must know. ?I provided you with THE ETHICS CODE. ?You say it says that this is illegal, point out where it does. ?The Ethics Code is straight forward and is known by all attorneys. ?There is no legal jargin or anything. You said "every states ethic code forbids this" the entire E.C. section specifically mentions a lawyers ability to offer anonymous opinions. ?So how are you not proven wrong? ?You have the Ethics Code, you say it states anonymous opinions by attorneys are illegal, point out the section, you cant, because it doesnt exist. ?Wow, how can you argue you havent been completely proven wrong. ?People who dont even practice law or know anything about the american legal system can read this. ?I somehow am wrong for not wanting to post my place of employment on a message board, but I am very willing to give it on AIM. This is ridiculous, only reason why im talking about this is because it is serious to accuse a lawyer of ethics violations, i hate talking about law, but i do think that its important that 95% of the E.C. referts to ethics amongst clients and the other 5% refers to ones ability to give opinions so long as they are not in bad faith.? Seriously this is about the new announcement not law, you want to know this stuff just instant message me or even PM me.

You guys are now having a purely legal debate, nothin to do with gnr. you are ruining the thread for many, im sure.

Pilferk, always respected your posts, honestly. But really, how many "last words" can you have? You have almost had as many as Axl has put finishing touches to CD.

I think you should both get a room. One of the esteemed legal institutions in which either of you works might oblige.

Its days like this make me wish i was a mod.

I would'nt do that if I were you.
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

« Reply #377 on: February 23, 2007, 10:34:04 AM »

So are u saying you ?think the march is the date?

peace

jesus. no. noone is sayin that, as he didnt guarantee that date.

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #378 on: February 23, 2007, 10:34:35 AM »

I told you IM me on AIM i fyou really must know.  I provided you with THE ETHICS CODE.  You say it says that this is illegal, point out where it does.  The Ethics Code is straight forward and is known by all attorneys.  There is no legal jargin or anything. You said "every states ethic code forbids this" the entire E.C. section specifically mentions a lawyers ability to offer anonymous opinions.  So how are you not proven wrong?  You have the Ethics Code, you say it states anonymous opinions by attorneys are illegal, point out the section, you cant, because it doesnt exist.  Wow, how can you argue you havent been completely proven wrong.  People who dont even practice law or know anything about the american legal system can read this.  I somehow am wrong for not wanting to post my place of employment on a message board, but I am very willing to give it on AIM. This is ridiculous, only reason why im talking about this is because it is serious to accuse a lawyer of ethics violations, i hate talking about law, but i do think that its important that 95% of the E.C. referts to ethics amongst clients and the other 5% refers to ones ability to give opinions so long as they are not in bad faith.  Seriously this is about the new announcement not law, you want to know this stuff just instant message me or even PM me.

Edit: AL's right.

This is off topic AND pointless.

I'm out.

beer
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 10:42:16 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

« Reply #379 on: February 23, 2007, 10:35:16 AM »

Axl Did say if anything changes we would be informed - and we have been. whats the problem?

No he did NOT. still we have been and got the update on the state of the album.?
That's extra nice of them. Whats the problem, indeed?

i think ppbebe and myself should teach a class on interpreting that statement coz SO SO SO MANY of you have it wrong!

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: