Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:28:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  New Steven Adler Interiview [Mentions Meeting Axl Again]
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Steven Adler Interiview [Mentions Meeting Axl Again]  (Read 67752 times)
gokken
Rocker

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #180 on: February 17, 2007, 04:58:17 AM »

This is the 2312321th thread about this, give it up!
Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« Reply #181 on: February 17, 2007, 05:11:48 AM »

Why now, when they really talked about it? (I mean axl and steven.)

I wan't a reunion.  Wink Like Steven said, nothing will be bigger!  Cheesy

Guns N?Roses @ Hartwall Arena 6.7.06

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
Janabis
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #182 on: February 17, 2007, 05:13:20 AM »

I love reading about these weird delusions Adler has about reuniting GNR and taking them back to the top. I think his conversation with Axl might have been a hallucination.
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #183 on: February 17, 2007, 05:37:31 AM »

Why now, when they really talked about it? (I mean axl and steven.)

I wan't a reunion.  Wink Like Steven said, nothing will be bigger!  Cheesy

A reunion would not make sense right now, and Steven being on dope is not an option at all.
I prefer the new band right now. If you want some stereotype style of music you can listen to Contraband, that's how it would sound like. The album ain't bad but some songs really sound the same.
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #184 on: February 17, 2007, 05:43:20 AM »

Stven talkin shit,reunion isn't posible

I have never seen so many tree
kollemann
Rocker

Chinese Democracy is now!!!!!

« Reply #185 on: February 17, 2007, 06:06:16 AM »

old one

http://blog.myspace.com/stevenadlersappetite

Steven Adler is a big big dreamer.The drugs.....

http://www.myspace.com/kollemann = german GNR support

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000610764106
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #186 on: February 17, 2007, 06:17:45 AM »

Steven has lost his mind.

Chinese Democracy and Libertad need to come out.

THEN HOWEVER

BRING ON THE REUNION!!!!!!!!!!!! ok ok ok ok

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Calcy
Rocker

He's baaaaaaaack!

« Reply #187 on: February 17, 2007, 07:00:16 AM »

Wouldn't Axl prefer to bring Sorum in instead of Adler? Just from what I heard regards the apparent attempt at reforming for Download last year, where Axl effectively wanted the UYI line-up (Izzy over Gilby though)
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #188 on: February 17, 2007, 07:05:29 AM »

Wouldn't Axl prefer to bring Sorum in instead of Adler? Just from what I heard regards the apparent attempt at reforming for Download last year, where Axl effectively wanted the UYI line-up (Izzy over Gilby though)

I'd think Axl would bring in either Brain/Freese/Frank or somebody else. Steven is too fucked up and I'm not too sure about him wanting Matt back after his characterizations of him.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
dafflovesaxl
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #189 on: February 17, 2007, 10:21:09 AM »

Hell fire, dont know whether to believe this or not, I get updates on GnR from Contactmusic.com, see below today's bulletin.

CLASSIC GUNS N' ROSES LINE-UP TO REFORM?

The original line-up of GUNS N' ROSES is to reform, according to original drummer STEVEN ADLER. Frontman AXL ROSE is the only original member of the band in its current incarnation, but Adler claims himself, SLASH, IZZY STRADLIN and DUFF MCKAGAN may all return soon. He says, "I saw Axl, talked with him from, s**t, what was it? Ten or 12 at night to eight in the morning, we talked. We resolved a lot of f**king s**t. "I said, 'You know the five of us have to get back together! That's when it will really f**king take off again! Nothing will be bigger. It would be the biggest reunion ever in history.' "He just grinned and giggled a little bit. Everybody in his band came up to me and said, 'You're the greatest f**king drummer! We tell Axl, 'You gotta get the band back together!' That's what they said to HIM! "I've been talking with SLASH. I've been talking with IZZY (STRADLIN). He wants a reunion."

So, what do you all make of that then!  Certainly took my mind off my hangover I can tell ya !!

Daff x
wadey
Legend

« Reply #190 on: February 17, 2007, 10:24:04 AM »

must be true if adler said............................................................................................... ....not!
why the fuck would the new guys tell axl to get the band back together......
im not bashing you for posting, but its a bit fucking crazy

theres also another thread for this
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=35967.180
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 10:30:57 AM by wadey9 » Logged

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Orgasmatron
Headliner

Hey, Chicken Boy..

« Reply #191 on: February 17, 2007, 10:31:13 AM »

must be true if adler said............................................................................................... ....not!

Just because they're the current GN'R doesn't mean they don't respect the fuck outta the original line-up. Who wouldn't want the old GN'R back together, anyway? Although I prefer the new line-up, one last show (that I attended) would be awesome.

The Spaghetti Incident? on NEWGNR.com is quite simply put; God!
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #192 on: February 17, 2007, 10:32:13 AM »

gettin pretty pissed at seein another of these threads every day now. we're crying out for some official word or at least deletion of these threads i think.

they aparently have lots of live dates lined up for this year, but again none of that is official as such, as gnr have'nt rold us, just promoters, and i think we've seen them come unstuck before.

I would'nt do that if I were you.
wadey
Legend

« Reply #193 on: February 17, 2007, 10:36:19 AM »

Just because they're the current GN'R doesn't mean they don't respect the fuck outta the original line-up. Who wouldn't want the old GN'R back together, anyway? Although I prefer the new line-up, one last show (that I attended) would be awesome.

i never said they dont respect..............all the fucking hard work the new guys have put into the band over the years for them to be outdone by the original line up....get real. id love the reunion to happen, but we dont need rumour after rumour with the release date being so close
on a personal point of view i was speaking to steven adler back in feb last year at bradford rio's and hell do or say anything to get back on the GN'R train............nice guy and i love him to bits but right now hes a little messed up, some people will hate me for saying this but i feel its got to be said
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 10:43:21 AM by wadey9 » Logged

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
gokken
Rocker

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #194 on: February 17, 2007, 10:40:28 AM »

What is this?! that is like 4-6 days old news and been posted already 34234 times! This will for sure be deleted very soon I would guess.
dafflovesaxl
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #195 on: February 17, 2007, 10:40:48 AM »

im not bashing you for posting, but its a bit fucking crazy SHOULD HOPE NOT!!, IT WAS NICE OF ME TO THINK OF YOU LOT ON THIS, I DO HAVE OTHER THINGS I COULD BE DOING INSTEAD OF GOGGLING AT THE COMPUTER.

theres also another thread for this - CONSIDER MY WRISTS SLAPPED !! ?SORRY, DONT HAVE TIME TO TRAWL ALL THROUGH, IF ITS THAT OFFENSIVE MY SIMILAR THREAD ITS DOWN TO THE MODERATORS TO DELETE!
dafflovesaxl
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #196 on: February 17, 2007, 10:44:02 AM »

What is this?! that is like 4-6 days old news and been posted already 34234 times! This will for sure be deleted very soon I would guess. OH FOR FUCK SAKE!!! I WONT FUCKIN BOTHER IN FUTURE, SO IF I GET ANY NEWS ON ADLER (AS I WILL BE SEEING A FRIEND OF HIS NEXT SATURDAY) NONE OF YOU WILL WANT TO HEAR IT, FINE BY ME !!!!!!

I DIDNT KNOW, AS I DIDNT HAVE THE TIME OR INCLINATION TO TRAWL ALL THROUGH THE BILLIONS OF THREADS TO SEE IF THERE WAS ONE SIMILAR, THAT THERE WAS A) A SIMILARE THREAD AND B) THAT IT WAS 4 OR 5 OR WHATEVER DAYS OLD.

I SUGGEST YOU DONT BOTHER READING THREADS IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED.

GOOD BYE Angry
smugolo
Headliner

"I don't worry about nothin', no..."

« Reply #197 on: February 17, 2007, 10:45:29 AM »

this is bullshit

the press have blatantly read adlers interview and jumped to conclusions, as usual

GN'R 2006 - Dublin 9th June - Sheffield 18th July - Manchester 23rd July
wadey
Legend

« Reply #198 on: February 17, 2007, 10:46:51 AM »

im not bashing you for posting, but its a bit fucking crazy SHOULD HOPE NOT!!, IT WAS NICE OF ME TO THINK OF YOU LOT ON THIS, I DO HAVE OTHER THINGS I COULD BE DOING INSTEAD OF GOGGLING AT THE COMPUTER.

theres also another thread for this - CONSIDER MY WRISTS SLAPPED !! ?SORRY, DONT HAVE TIME TO TRAWL ALL THROUGH, IF ITS THAT OFFENSIVE MY SIMILAR THREAD ITS DOWN TO THE MODERATORS TO DELETE!

FFS............i just pointed out that theres another thread for this.......

GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #199 on: February 17, 2007, 11:46:22 PM »

Why in the world would the current members be telling Axl to get the band back together again?  Or is Adler just talking shit?

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: