Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 03:32:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Slash FINALLY speaks about a reunion!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash FINALLY speaks about a reunion!!!!!!!  (Read 34868 times)
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2007, 12:26:22 PM »

Hey Jimbo,

How about going and getting your dad so we can have an adult conversation !

There? was a band in the 80's/90's and they were called GNR TOO !? ?

/bringbackadler

You are giving me negative karma for this ?

That's bullshit !

If you look at the comments that were made prior to me making this, you clearly would have had to have given him karma points for insults.

I'm assuming the only reason that you gave me mine is because you and I seem to disagree on the current incarnation of GUNS alot and he basically mimicks everything you say. So I guess it truly does pay off being one of your "yes men".

The other karma I received last week was also fucking ridiculous. I posted an article where Slash had a NIN t-shirt on and I was basically trying to initiate conversation about Finck as much as I was Slash. You just obviously couldn't see that. So you gave me my first karma for posting in the "wrong area".

It's obvious to me that you are just trying to get me off the boards and by giving me karma on a weekly fucking basis for nonsense, you'll likely get your wish really soon. Just because we don't agree doesn't mean what I'm saying is negative !
Your always bitchin that I need to go hang out in dead horse and when I do you still come here and give me karma !? Fucking ridiculous !

/bringbackadler

Jim Bob is the new Davegnr2k... He can get away with whatever he wants because he likes to slurp Axl's knob so much... Maybe he will see the light someday too...

Completely agree bro !

Amen and Halelujah !!

/bringbackadler

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2007, 04:52:21 PM »

Jim Bob is the new Davegnr2k... He can get away with whatever he wants because he likes to slurp Axl's knob so much... Maybe he will see the light someday too...

I dont slurp on any knob, thank you very much.   

I don't get away with anything I want, otherwise I wouldn't have a -1 karma, which I deserved and isn't the end of the world anyways.  I dont even give a shit about my karma rating.   Some of you act like its some big deal.

Its not about seeing the light, you dont get it at all.   I am a GnR fan on a GnR board wondering why there are so many trolls who wont shut up about a stupid fucking reunion that no one outside of Steven Adler has shown any interest in having.   If you love and respect Axl, then respect the band as well.  If you don't, then I dont know why you would still be on a GNR board 12 years after the members you do like left.
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2007, 04:57:10 PM »

I dont slurp on any knob, thank you very much.? ?

I don't get away with anything I want, otherwise I wouldn't have a -1 karma, which I deserved and isn't the end of the world anyways.? I dont even give a shit about my karma rating.? ?Some of you act like its some big deal.

Its not about seeing the light, you dont get it at all.? ?I am a GnR fan on a GnR board wondering why there are so many trolls who wont shut up about a stupid fucking reunion that no one outside of Steven Adler has shown any interest in having.? ?If you love and respect Axl, then respect the band as well.? If you don't, then I dont know why you would still be on a GNR board 12 years after the members you do like left.

I totally agree...

I'm definitely onboard w/ what you're saying.     ok

/bringbackadler

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
luciano
Banned
Rocker

Axl-Izzy-Slash-Duff-Steven!

« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2007, 01:00:48 AM »

I suggest you to read "Over the Top", by Mark Putterford. Have you read that book? It looks like you didn't.
actually no i didint what is it about? I go by the articles and interviews i've read on this site...other than that i havent read much gnr literature (except back in the day when ther were in hit parader and such)

It is a nice book that tells GNR history from "day one" (it talks briefly about Axl, Izzy, Slash, Duff and Steven childhood and growing up) then focuses on the band getting together and tells all about Appetite days, Illusion era (with detailed explanation about why Izzy left, Izzy himself tells his side of the story) and up until the end of UYI Tour. It is a great book by a well recognized author. It is VERY hard to find these days but sometimes it pops up on eBay. I have read lots of books (I mean LOTS) about GNR and this is my favourite.

Here you can see some info about it and some customer reviews: http://www.amazon.com/Over-Top-Story-Roses-Classic/dp/0711952221.

WOW, someone is asking US$ 345 dollars for it!

honestly i'd like to see where they can go before its abandoned and a reunion happens
There is nothing I would like more to happen than a reunion, but actually I am very curious at Chinese Democracy and I am really looking forward to listen to Axl's album.

IMO if you are a gnr fan these days you got alot of options to choose from beer
I agree with you but not 100%. If you look at every guy situation, it is not really great:
Izzy: He has released the Like a Dog album and that was GREAT, but I need new music. There are several things that he has recorded that are still unreleased, including jams with Slash and Duff for HIS albums, lots of unreleased tracks from all his solo albums and the infamous "Miami Album" that he recorded in Miami in 2005 but hasn't released it yet (actually there is no name for the album, it is just called "Miami Album" by the nice guys on Izzy's board - www.beenafix.com/board). So you see, I am hungry for music here!
Slash, Duff: I didn't like VR first album at all. I hope Libertad can go in a better direction! I am hungry for music here too!
Steven: Adler's Appetite has a really killer cover of Thin Lizzy's Hollywood. And some almost good original songs. Actually I am grateful about the Thin Lizzy cover. I recently found out that the rose tattoo on Axl's arm is from the Thin Lizzy album "Black Rose". I just downloaded this album yesterday and it is FUCKING GREAT! I recommend that to any GNR fan that loves rock n' roll and hard rock.
Axl: I only like 2 new songs: Better and Chinese Democracy. The other ones are not for my taste.

seriosuly Adler is fucked up...i dont think he's capable at playing at the level he would need to be at to be with the likes of the other guys on stage....sorry
I think you are wrong here. Just try to listen to Adler's Appetite EP, he can plays damn well! And I am not 100% sure that he is fucked up. I only hear rumours about that. I hope he is not fucked up.

Luciano
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #104 on: March 01, 2007, 08:27:11 PM »

sorry Slash, but VR SUCKS!

I concur ... The vocals in that band are just no good imo.

As for a reunion, couldn't care less, this band is fucking awesome as is, you only have to hear the music to see that.
And since does members leaving stop the name carrying on? AC/DC lost their frontman (granted it was to death) and that changed the sound more than a little. Should they have had to lose their name as well? 

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2007, 12:06:48 AM »

It is for you. It is not for me.
Your opinion just doesn't matter since the band won't change the name and Axl is ok with it. ok
I don't want another band name and it won't happen. If you don't think it's GN'R, well, be sad. The fact is that the band name is Guns N' Roses. Live with it. Just keep in mind that your opinion does NOT matter.

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Bruno Poeys
VIP

« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2007, 12:09:55 AM »

oh, as for the topic... Slash can talk about reunion as much as he wants to. he should think that before he left the band, before leaving Axl alone. Now it's his problem if he can't keep a good band (Velvet Revolver) and can't create good songs.

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2007, 01:29:06 AM »

Your opinion just doesn't matter since the band won't change the name and Axl is ok with it. ok
I don't want another band name and it won't happen. If you don't think it's GN'R, well, be sad. The fact is that the band name is Guns N' Roses. Live with it. Just keep in mind that your opinion does NOT matter.

you deserve positive karma for that post  ok   

people can whine all they want, at the end of the day, it makes no fucking difference.  Its not up to anyone to decide the name of the band, other than Axl. 
Bruno Poeys
VIP

« Reply #108 on: March 02, 2007, 02:05:28 AM »

people can whine all they want, at the end of the day, it makes no fucking difference.  Its not up to anyone to decide the name of the band, other than Axl. 
Oh, thanks... and exactly... they can whine all they want but that won't make any difference. They talk like if their opinion make any difference, lol. I just wanted to show him and the other Axl/GN'R haters that their opinion doesn't make any fucking difference and the band name will keep Guns N' Roses. If they accept it, well, that's just fine. If they don't accept it, well, that's all fine cause that's the fact.
If someone else can't accept that, well... they can cry. More and more. Even if they cry more and more nothing will change. Axl will still be the singer of Guns N' Roses.

for y'all bitching about GN'R not being GN'R anymore:

Got what I said? Stop crying. You won't make difference. Just to remind you once more: Guns N' Roses is the same band that recorded AFD, UYI and Lies. They just have some different members. They are Guns N' Roses.
was my post boring? Yes. But you all bitching about Guns N' Roses being "Axl's band" is much more boring.
last time: live with it. your tear won't make difference. Accept or accept. You have no choice.
lol, sorry, I had to say that.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 02:07:16 AM by Bruno Poeys » Logged

Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #109 on: March 02, 2007, 04:29:16 AM »

you deserve positive karma for that post? ok? ?

people can whine all they want, at the end of the day, it makes no fucking difference.? Its not up to anyone to decide the name of the band, other than Axl.?

Just to remind you once more: Guns N' Roses is the same band that recorded AFD, UYI and Lies. They just have some different members. They are Guns N' Roses.

No offense, but its ridiculous to say its the same band that recorded all of those albums...

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #110 on: March 02, 2007, 04:38:20 AM »

^ All of this will be different once CD will be out. We'll have some kind of continuity.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Bruno Poeys
VIP

« Reply #111 on: March 02, 2007, 04:49:11 AM »

Just to remind you once more: Guns N' Roses is the same band that recorded AFD, UYI and Lies. They just have some different members. They are Guns N' Roses.

No offense, but its ridiculous to say its the same band that recorded all of those albums...

dude, members changed, but the band is the same. Guns N' Roses is the band name. Guns N' Roses was the band name. The only different thing is that Slash and other guys left. That's their problem, the band is out there kicking asses and will release an album soon enough.

Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #112 on: March 02, 2007, 05:05:13 AM »

you deserve positive karma for that post? ok? ?

people can whine all they want, at the end of the day, it makes no fucking difference.? Its not up to anyone to decide the name of the band, other than Axl.?

dude, members changed, but the band is the same. Guns N' Roses is the band name. Guns N' Roses was the band name. The only different thing is that Slash and other guys left. That's their problem, the band is out there kicking asses and will release an album soon enough.

Ok fine, this band is the same one that recorded all of the studio albums because its called Guns N Roses. Nice one.

The members changed but the band is the same? No, the name is the same. Thats it mate.

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
Bruno Poeys
VIP

« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2007, 05:07:06 AM »

if you ask the band that recorded AFD the answer is Guns N' Roses. If you ask in the future what's the band that recorded Chinese Democracy, the answer is Guns N' Roses. so...  Roll Eyes

luciano
Banned
Rocker

Axl-Izzy-Slash-Duff-Steven!

« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2007, 06:46:28 AM »

Your opinion just doesn't matter (...). Just keep in mind that your opinion does NOT matter.
YES, my opinion matters a lot to me, and there is nothing you can do to change it.   hihi

I just wanted to show him and the other Axl/GN'R haters that their opinion doesn't make any fucking difference
#1 - I don't have an opinion to make a difference. I have an opinion and that is that, wheter you like it or not.
#2 - I am not an Axl hater.

Guns N' Roses is the same band that recorded AFD, UYI and Lies. They just have some different members. They are Guns N' Roses.
This has to be THE funniest post ever on this board!  rofl rofl rofl

dude, members changed, but the band is the same.
This was funny too, but not half as funny as the other one.
You are repeating yourself, the same joke can never have the same impact twice!
Remember that!  rofl

if you ask the band that recorded AFD the answer is Guns N' Roses. If you ask in the future what's the band that recorded Chinese Democracy, the answer is Guns N' Roses. so... Roll Eyes
Keep it up! Now it got good again! This is clever stuff you are saying right here, I am actually taking notes. It is so fun!  rofl

Luciano
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2007, 07:56:31 AM »

Guns N' Roses is the same band that recorded AFD, UYI and Lies. They just have some different members. They are Guns N' Roses.
This has to be THE funniest post ever on this board!? rofl rofl rofl

I agree, that is by far the funniest post I've ever seen on this site. I think thats whats called blind fanaticism.  rofl

shaunbhoy
Banned
Rocker

All HTGTH Moderators are Pussy's

« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2007, 12:20:33 PM »

A Reunion Will Happen smoking wether Jim Bob likes it or not Roll Eyes

Sometimes l Feel Like I'm Beating A Dead Horse
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #117 on: March 02, 2007, 12:29:08 PM »

well according to your idol, the one you keep sending me harassing PMs about for no reason at all, its not happening.
shaunbhoy
Banned
Rocker

All HTGTH Moderators are Pussy's

« Reply #118 on: March 02, 2007, 12:30:22 PM »

well according to your idol, the one you keep sending me harassing PMs about for no reason at all, its not happening.

oh shut up!

Sometimes l Feel Like I'm Beating A Dead Horse
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #119 on: March 02, 2007, 12:45:54 PM »

you sillly goose!  Cheesy 

don't pm me anymore.  I'm saying this publically so the moderators can see my request for you to leave me the fuck alone.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: