Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 06:14:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  An open letter to the fans from Axl - Discussion
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: An open letter to the fans from Axl - Discussion  (Read 158745 times)
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #660 on: December 16, 2006, 09:09:57 PM »

guys, any new show record? I would love to hear Axl's voice now (again). I know this is not the right thread but well, people are talking about his voice. His voice in November Rain is just perfect right now. At least in the last show that someone recorded.

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #661 on: December 16, 2006, 09:11:54 PM »

I wish , He was awesome last night considering the  few last weeks he has had
Bruno Poeys
VIP

« Reply #662 on: December 16, 2006, 09:19:25 PM »

Why? His voice wanst good or just those canceled shows?
I always want to listen shows cause of Axl's voice, cause of all musics (I love when he sings Better live and when he screams "Do you know where the fuck you are?"), cause they fucking rock, cause this is Guns N' Roses and cause he is Axl Rose.
Btw I'm not a native english speaker and my english isn't good... never mind it.

flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #663 on: December 16, 2006, 09:23:00 PM »

I always want to listen shows cause of Axl's voice, cause of all musics (I love when he sings Better live and when he screams "Do you know where the fuck you are?"), cause they fucking rock, cause this is Guns N' Roses and cause he is Axl Rose.
Btw I'm not a native english speaker and my english isn't good... never mind it.

Sorryabout that ,lol , I wish their was video or audio from last night the all kicked ass last night !
Bruno Poeys
VIP

« Reply #664 on: December 16, 2006, 10:34:02 PM »

Sorryabout that ,lol , I wish their was video or audio from last night the all kicked ass last night !
oh ok. I'll keep searching. Thanks by saying they rocked last night. Good to know that!

CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #665 on: December 16, 2006, 10:45:21 PM »

After reading the open letter to us fans from Axl, It seems clear that Axl or his management or "his people" read these forums. He knew that we would be really upset that the album did not come out in 2006, and was kind enough to let us know when it would be dropping, and why the delay. It seems clear he has a good idea what The fans are saying in forums like this. What do you thing..is Axl listening?
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #666 on: December 16, 2006, 10:51:18 PM »

After reading the open letter to us fans from Axl, It seems clear that Axl or his management or "his people" read these forums. He knew that we would be really upset that the album did not come out in 2006, and was kind enough to let us know when it would be dropping, and why the delay. It seems clear he has a good idea what The fans are saying in forums like this. What do you thing..is Axl listening?

He had to because he cancelled 5 shows in January. If he did not give that release date, then those cancelled dates would be a  huge topic on this board and in the news and people would be claiming this band is over. So giving the release date softened the blow for the fans who had tix to those shows.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #667 on: December 16, 2006, 10:53:28 PM »

He had to because he cancelled 5 shows in January. If he did not give that release date, then those cancelled dates would be a  huge topic on this board and in the news and people would be claiming this band is over. So giving the release date softened the blow for the fans who had tix to those shows.

didnt he cancel the 5 shows to prepare more for chinese demcracy , and to have a actual album released to tour on in the future under new and improved band management ?
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #668 on: December 16, 2006, 10:55:24 PM »

He had to because he cancelled 5 shows in January. If he did not give that release date, then those cancelled dates would be a? huge topic on this board and in the news and people would be claiming this band is over. So giving the release date softened the blow for the fans who had tix to those shows.

didnt he cancel the 5 shows to prepare more for chinese demcracy , and to have a actual album released to tour on in the future under new and improved band management ?

I am not even going to touch that question. The point is, for the first time in a long time this band has communicated with the fans and actually told us their plan instead of being vague about it. So that is something good that came out of this.

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #669 on: December 16, 2006, 10:57:48 PM »

Interesting that Merck was fired before Thanksgiving, yet he sent an e-mail to Axl's lawyer, Beta and Del James on Monday regarding how he thinks the album's release should be stated, or not stated, publicly.  Strange more than interesting, actually.

Ali
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #670 on: December 16, 2006, 11:08:35 PM »

Interesting that Merck was fired before Thanksgiving, yet he sent an e-mail to Axl's lawyer, Beta and Del James on Monday regarding how he thinks the album's release should be stated, or not stated, publicly.? Strange more than interesting, actually.

Ali

Do you really believe that merck was fired a few days before thanksgiving?

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #671 on: December 16, 2006, 11:09:26 PM »

Interesting that Merck was fired before Thanksgiving, yet he sent an e-mail to Axl's lawyer, Beta and Del James on Monday regarding how he thinks the album's release should be stated, or not stated, publicly.  Strange more than interesting, actually.

Ali

isn't that what Beta just said?   
Sickthings3
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #672 on: December 16, 2006, 11:10:32 PM »

Ali

Even more strange is that the whole thing (where you got your info from) sounded like he was still with them at that point.  I do not know what he is trying to do or what he is trying to spin (seemed like he was saying the letter was all a hoax that he is with them still and that was MM's way of taking the blame and getting the heat of the band-which I don't believe), but Axl and Co. will over come it and do what they deem neccessary. And to all those people who kept asking why Axl didn't say anything earlier, maybe it's because he couldn't!  Could just be that he wasn't allowed to talk about it untill that point. And where is everyone getting the info that Axl didn't write it himself, just approved it?  I don't believe that at all.  But what the hell do I know?
marknroses
VIP

"Ain't It Fun"

« Reply #673 on: December 16, 2006, 11:13:14 PM »

[this is the best move that Axl rose has done this year....enough of this bs touring. Its time to back yoruself up with a record.

I would never watch this GNR again without a new record. I believe in the new record.

It will have to sell more than the Greatest Hits GNR 1987-1994 record to be a success, but regardless, I think it will do ok.

Ok is 2x platinum. and I bet that the first single will not be something we have heard yet.

MNW

"I guess I like who I am now. I'd like to have a little more internal peace...I'm sure everybody would" (Axl Rose R.S. 4/1992)
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #674 on: December 16, 2006, 11:14:02 PM »

Interesting that Merck was fired before Thanksgiving, yet he sent an e-mail to Axl's lawyer, Beta and Del James on Monday regarding how he thinks the album's release should be stated, or not stated, publicly.? Strange more than interesting, actually.

Ali

isn't that what Beta just said?? ?

When you get fired from a job do you still do work for that company 3 weeks later? Also if he was fired then how did some of the people at the gnr shows the past few weeks see merck there?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 11:17:18 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #675 on: December 16, 2006, 11:17:14 PM »

Dave, I suggest you take that three month break right about now.  ok

What's the use for "Mr Superfan" to stick around when everything posted here are lies and you know best?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #676 on: December 16, 2006, 11:18:41 PM »

Dave, I suggest you take that three month break right about now.? ok

What's the use for "Mr Superfan" to stick around when everything posted here are lies and you know best?

/jarmo

Tell me Jarmo did the people LIE when they claimed to have seen merck at the gnr shows the past few weeks? Or were they just mistaken that it was him and it was someone else?

GNFNRAXL
« Reply #677 on: December 16, 2006, 11:22:39 PM »

Frankly, I'm embarrassed that Beta and Axl have to come here or write a letter to us explaining things. They've got better things to worry about, yet they come here to set the record straight. I've been a bit negative in the past, but when press releases and letters and statements clear things up, that should be the end of it.

In this case, the end of it is that the album is due in March. Enjoy the knowledge. Knowledge is power.

I agree. ?I remember that a lot of people here including myself were asking a press release from the band stating a release date and if it was not this year stating why it wasn't. ?Well now we got just that and a lot of people (myself NOT included) are still not happy. ?What will it take? ?And don't say the album because when that is out some of you will begin asking for the next one. ?Personally I am happy because we got an explanation to why it wasn't released this year and a tentative release date. ?We got what we asked for if album was not out. ?And to add. ?I am happy even though I lost a 100$ bet on CD being released this year. ? ok
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #678 on: December 16, 2006, 11:22:45 PM »

Dave, I suggest you take that three month break right about now.  ok

/jarmo

That was what I was thinking , oh well kudos!.

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #679 on: December 16, 2006, 11:25:08 PM »

No?

But you tell me what kind of information you have from inside the GN'R camp? Because everything they say are lies according to you.

You must be very well informed to make that kind of claims.

You seem to know who does what when and who makes what decisions when.

I don't really know what your major malfunction is. In a time when you got your information, you got your release date and you got your communication from Axl himself, you spend time calling everything said lies.

What are you after?

Is somebody paying you money to try to fuck up everything for the fans who aren't as miserable as you?

Are you having some kind of midlife crisis?

I don't get it....

So, I still suggest you take that break and maybe you'll feel better in the spring time. This kind of miserable existance can't be healthy.

Your "celebrity status" here is fading fast. You're acting like an attention seeking troll. Just like all those people who are posting shit about the band because certain people left ten years ago.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 11:27:08 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: