Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 03:54:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228478 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  An open letter to the fans from Axl - Discussion
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: An open letter to the fans from Axl - Discussion  (Read 158078 times)
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: December 15, 2006, 12:27:01 AM »

if he is finally going to do this right he needs to make a attempt to perform on that show....millions watch it , in america
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #101 on: December 15, 2006, 12:27:08 AM »

Wow, when I saw the headline, I took my time before I even clicked on it lol! I knew what was inside would be very special and in fact it was! I think the letter was very well written and Axl was giving us nothing but the facts. Looks like we have some time boys and girls but at least we have an official date from the man! Lets all enjoy the next few months and cherish  it. Lets try not to get caught up in all the fucking bullshit, and trolls lets just ignore them and live our life. We all have waited a very very long time for the day Chinese is released lets take it in and be positive the whole time. This is amazing news and we all bitch about the communication but fuck look at what we just got, a official letter from Axl himself.

Looks like Im requesting March 6th off from work!  ok

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #102 on: December 15, 2006, 12:27:15 AM »

what do you mean "so" ?! its my birthday ?Cool

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Jeramy
Rocker

« Reply #103 on: December 15, 2006, 12:28:35 AM »

fuck it... just fuck it, whatever  Cry

"He's in my band, that's where Slash is, fuckhead. Go home!"
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #104 on: December 15, 2006, 12:28:42 AM »

if he is finally going to do this right he needs to make a attempt to perform on that show....millions watch it , in america

Guns N' Roses has never won a Grammy and aren't nominated for one.

Therefore, they can't perform on the show - now shut up about it.
newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #105 on: December 15, 2006, 12:29:22 AM »

Wow, when I saw the headline, I took my time before I even clicked on it lol! I knew what was inside would be very special and in fact it was! I think the letter was very well written and Axl was giving us nothing but the facts. Looks like we have some time boys and girls but at least we have an official date from the man! Lets all enjoy the next few months and cherish? it. Lets try not to get caught up in all the fucking bullshit, and trolls lets just ignore them and live our life. We all have waited a very very long time for the day Chinese is released lets take it in and be positive the whole time. This is amazing news and we all bitch about the communication but fuck look at what we just got, a official letter from Axl himself.

Looks like Im requesting March 6th off from work!? ok

it's not official bud, it's what they're shooting for.  so hold out on requesting the day off  Wink
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #106 on: December 15, 2006, 12:30:38 AM »

what do you mean "so" ?! its my birthday  Cool

^ Happy b-day!

(Mine is MARCH 7TH!!!!!!!  Tongue  Grin Tongue Grin Tongue Grin Tongue Grin Tongue Grin Tongue Grin Tongue Grin Tongue Grin Tongue Grin Tongue Grin Tongue Grin Tongue Grin Tongue Grin Tongue)
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #107 on: December 15, 2006, 12:31:23 AM »

Guns N' Roses has never won a Grammy and isn't nominated for one.

dude it doesnt matter if they are nominated , trust me , you have to think outside the "merc" box the grammys reach millions of homes thus giving gnr a national airing in one single moment.....one single moment....no suprise performance either , something like popping up on commercials , think of all the ipoderssss and itunersss who here the first single played live in a " post merc thinking era"
Gordi
« Reply #108 on: December 15, 2006, 12:32:14 AM »

Brilliant! Cheers Axl this is what I've been waiting for, I must admit I wasn't expecting this.  ok Thanks.
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #109 on: December 15, 2006, 12:33:07 AM »

dude it doesnt matter if they are nominated , trust me , you have to think outside the "merc" box the grammys reach millions of homes thus giving gnr a national airing in one single moment.....one single moment....no suprise performance either , something like popping up on commercials , think of all the ipoderssss and itunersss who here the first single played live in a " post merc thinking era"

You have to be invited to play the Grammy awards.

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about.
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #110 on: December 15, 2006, 12:33:57 AM »

wow... amazing... i love this. thanks axl!

now you know me better
Red Sox Fan
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #111 on: December 15, 2006, 12:34:19 AM »

not gonna lie, i love axl an gn'r...i am the person who sent better to my friend at a radio and he played it and  bunch of u went crazy ...anyways yes it sucks that we get no new gnr this yr welll hopefully 2007 is the yr?Huh??
newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #112 on: December 15, 2006, 12:35:28 AM »

OMG!! this is awesome.? whooooooooooooooooo.? i can't believe it's official. bring on march 6th.

CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW!!

Grin
Gunner17
Rocker

What we got here is...

« Reply #113 on: December 15, 2006, 12:35:38 AM »

I don't know what to say....In a way I am happy, but I am also saddened and worried that March 6th will come and pass. I am going to take a break for a while guys. I'll be back in a few months around the release date. Until then enjoy the gossip and rumors I am sure we will hear about.

Take care,
Gunner17
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #114 on: December 15, 2006, 12:36:01 AM »

You have to be invited to play the Grammy awards.

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about.

neither do you , cause when it comes to pulling advertising dollars for a tv program ,they will do whatever it takes .It only takes one Tv executive's son to mention " hey dad axl just fired his manager and announced a tentative release date for CD

think about it man , you are stuck inside a Merc box

Imagine gnr , and Vr playing the same gig.

FUrthermore, you need to back up your claim that you HAVE to be nominated for a trophy to perform at a award show.You will find no proof , friend Wink
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #115 on: December 15, 2006, 12:36:32 AM »

Just some hints to people:

- If you don't like the idea of having a tentative release date - take a break. Come back when there's a final one. Maybe check in again in March to see what's going on.

- If you feel like you have to say something negative about someone in this thread - take a break. Log out. Calm down. Write it on a piece of paper if it helps. But don't bother us with that shit.

- If you're upset about having your show cancelled - I'm sorry, but this isn't the place to went your frustration.

We really don't need your negativity right now.

Lots of things are happening at once.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #116 on: December 15, 2006, 12:36:54 AM »

I wonder if this will be on the official website tomorrow?

Still hoping for updates from the show tonight too and maybe some more thoughts from Axl on this.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Gunner17
Rocker

What we got here is...

« Reply #117 on: December 15, 2006, 12:37:43 AM »

Good suggestion Jarmo...I plan to be back in a while. Thanks for the boards.
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #118 on: December 15, 2006, 12:38:41 AM »

I like that even though March 6th is tentative that he said that they would let everyone know in advance if this changes...I like that we will have that info communicated and not a whole lot of speculation.

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #119 on: December 15, 2006, 12:38:50 AM »

Looks like were going to see a GNR v. VR faceoff.

Aren't they releasing at the same timeframe? Awesome!

gnrevolution.com
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: