Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 08:03:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  An open letter to the fans from Axl - Discussion
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: An open letter to the fans from Axl - Discussion  (Read 161396 times)
PeterCoffin
Rocker

don't wear floppy pants

« Reply #780 on: December 27, 2006, 11:14:15 AM »

I think it's awesome he finally gave some sort of date.? I really hope we don't hear about when the music will be turned in or when the promos will start, we should just let this happen with out knowing every single detail of the process.
You know it won't go down that way, but it would be neat.

crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #781 on: December 27, 2006, 02:23:44 PM »

I think it's awesome that Axl gave us some info. And I believe there will be a CD. I hope in March but if not, that's ok too. As I have always stated, you got to find your mates, work towards a tight sound and then take the world by storm and I think that is just what Axl is doing!

I always thought Axl was ok, but the Italian vogue shots - he is hot as hell! Caliente!

And I totally agree with the person who said Axl is one of the top 2 to meet. I wish he would write an autobiography or something. It would be extremely interesting. I have so many questions. And I'd love to know the shit behind the media spin.

And just because he swears doesn't mean he isn't smart. I think the dude is actually genius.

Puking doesn't make me horny.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #782 on: December 27, 2006, 02:40:09 PM »

I think it's awesome he finally gave some sort of date.? I really hope we don't hear about when the music will be turned in or when the promos will start, we should just let this happen with out knowing every single detail of the process.

i'm not like that at all, i wanna know every little detail on the way, every little wrong every little right, so i understand it better and appreciate it
Joblow
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #783 on: December 27, 2006, 03:37:01 PM »

I think it's awesome he finally gave some sort of date.  I really hope we don't hear about when the music will be turned in or when the promos will start, we should just let this happen with out knowing every single detail of the process.

i'm not like that at all, i wanna know every little detail on the way, every little wrong every little right, so i understand it better and appreciate it

Eh, I'd rather wait for the music to come out and then listen to it, better than hearing about it and getting my hopes up then miss out on the real experiance of hearing it. The true way to hear good music is without ever knowing about it at all. Otherwise you will have a closed mind on it if u work yourself up to expect something which it is not.
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #784 on: January 22, 2007, 05:18:45 PM »

I think Merck actually deserves a lot of credit. I believe that if he weren't on the scene in the last few years, we would be a long way away from CD and wouldn't have had a tour.
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #785 on: January 22, 2007, 09:04:39 PM »

My hope is slowly waning for March 6th...no news, no single, no one seems to be saying anything, and a bunch of bullshit is popping up. Just like every other time.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #786 on: January 22, 2007, 09:06:01 PM »

axl said to live your life and if things change before the tentative date he will lets us know . Wait until after March to be hating on him
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #787 on: January 22, 2007, 09:34:38 PM »

My hope is slowly waning for March 6th...no news, no single, no one seems to be saying anything, and a bunch of bullshit is popping up. Just like every other time.

Are you really suprised?  no

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #788 on: January 22, 2007, 09:37:04 PM »

Lets hope.

=)

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #789 on: January 22, 2007, 09:52:59 PM »

Lets hope.

=)

At this point we should pray.  hihi

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #790 on: January 22, 2007, 10:54:23 PM »

I think it's awesome he finally gave some sort of date.?

what do you mean "finally give a release date" ? he's been giving release date for the album for 7 years.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #791 on: January 22, 2007, 11:12:12 PM »

Are you really suprised?  no
Actually, not one bit.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #792 on: January 25, 2007, 02:58:23 PM »

Lets hope.

=)

At this point we should pray.? hihi

haha thats very true, Chinese Democracy will be in my prayers today ^.^         lol                  .

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #793 on: February 12, 2007, 11:10:36 PM »

Fev, 13 and couting !!  hihi

GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #794 on: February 13, 2007, 02:03:45 AM »

The Way I see it we will get Better as the first single with a video by March 6 They will release the CD in April right before they play South Africa.?

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
Axls Rosed
Opening Act

It allready sounds better than contraband

« Reply #795 on: February 13, 2007, 02:16:19 AM »

This was posted last week on another forum, Makes you wonder really...

Kurt Loder Interview : 1999

Loder: When do you think we will actually see this album? Is it possible to say early next year?

Rose: We're hoping. Yes, definitely, everything seems to be going well.

Rolling Stone Article: 2000

?The new Guns N Roses album is tentatively titled Chinese Democracy and loosely scheduled for summer 2000?.

''As far as I can tell,'' says GnR's manager Doug Goldstein, ''we are now 99% musically done and 80% vocals done. I see the record being done Feb or March for a summer release.''

Chile Radio Interview: 2001

DJ: When is it gonna be the new album? Is it possible that we're gonna have a new record from Guns N' Roses?

Axl: Yes, I've heard. Um, hopefully we will put out a new single umm sometime this spring and then the record gonna be done in June or shortly thereafter.

Seattle Interview: 2002

?Ditch: You've really, you've... It sounds like really nurtured relationships with these guys, and the new disc "Chinese Democracy". Umm, do you have any idea when the fruits of those labours will come to harvest??

Axl: Uhh, sometime during the next year.

RIR Press Release: 2004

?Guns will be moving forward and surprisingly (without giving away any details) this unfortunate set of circumstances may have given us the opportunity to take our recording that one extra step further. Regardless we hope to announce a release date within the next few months?.

Open letter from Axl Rose: posted on HTGTH, Dec 15th 2006

??this is not a promise, a lie or a guarantee, but we do wish to announce a tentative release date of March 6?.

Chinese democracy starts whenever the ablum drops
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #796 on: February 13, 2007, 02:17:42 AM »

I'll give him one more chance.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #797 on: February 13, 2007, 02:22:16 AM »

I'll give him one more chance.

Fuck man... Reading that shit is depressing... I remember goin through all that shit and being so excited... Lookin at it now SUCKS!!

I honestly think right now is the most promising of all!! Yes, I admit I may be fooling myself, but wtf...

I hafta say alot of people around here have kept my hope alive, knowing i'm not the only one!
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #798 on: February 13, 2007, 02:27:58 AM »

we heard leaked tracks, we got a 2006 tour, we see Axl in the press ( tommy hilfiger, VMAs) this leads me to believe there is a album and pretty soon we will get some info. ?Just hang on I come to this board everyday hoping there's a press release with either a mention of video, release date, ect and IM NOT GIVING UP ON THESE GUYS ?they have came along way from ?Buckethead and a gothic Robin Finck they are a real rock band they have it down this ain't 2002 there better than that. ?I believe Axl's open letter and I support him as a fan 110 percent.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #799 on: February 13, 2007, 06:08:48 AM »

I don't think we'll hear anything until they have an official release date. If its true that recording is finally done, then it could be in the mixing stage right now. And hopefully, if what we heard is true, the album has been in the mixing stage for the past few months and only a few songs need to be mixed. Then comes the mastering, handing it over to the record company, getting everything together, and I'd say CD could be released sometime in early - mid April. peace

I was just looking at the upcoming albums list http://www.metacritic.com/music/upcomingreleases.shtml and March 6 would be the best time to unleash it. It's going to be crowded afterwards. Shit, I hope it makes that date.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 06:26:42 AM by misterID » Logged

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: