Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:36:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  UG "Guns 'N Roses Reunion Possible?"
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UG "Guns 'N Roses Reunion Possible?"  (Read 3099 times)
Anything_Goes
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: February 19, 2007, 05:14:30 PM »

Taken from Ultimate-Guitar.com and GIGWise.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/guns_n_roses_reunion_possible.html

"Hopes the classic Guns ?n Roses line-up will take to the stage again have been raised by original drummer Stevie Adler, reports GIGWise.

Adler has revealed he recently made up his differences with singer Axl Rose ? currently the only original member still in the band ? and says Slash, Izzy Stradlin and Duff McKagan have also been in talks to get back together.

He says, ?I saw Axl, talked with him from ten or 12 at night to eight in the morning. We resolved a lot of s**t.

"I said, 'You know the five of us have to get back together! That's when it will really take off again! Nothing will be bigger. It would be the biggest reunion ever in history.' He just grinned and giggled a little bit.

Everybody in his band came up to me and said, "You're the greatest drummer! ?We tell Axl, 'You gotta get the band back together!" That's what they said to him!

"I've been talking with Slash. I've been talking with Izzy. He wants a reunion.""
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 05:15:32 PM »

(screams)

(lights self on fire)

THIS IS IN THE WRONG SECTION AND HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED! LEARN HOW TO READ!  Roll Eyes

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
Edrose
Headliner

black sheep are the new dolphins...

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 05:17:15 PM »

(screams)

(lights self on fire)

THIS IS IN THE WRONG SECTION AND HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED! LEARN HOW TO READ!? Roll Eyes

exactly

news of a GN'R reunion should be posted in the old band member section  Roll Eyes

hihi
downzy56
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 05:21:43 PM »

It's amazing how some people get their panties out of shape over items that get posted before or the wrong section.  It's almost as though this forum is the most important thing they have going on...

Anyway, I heard the same thing reported on 97.7 HTZ FM based in Southern Ontario.  However,  they reported it wrong saying that Steven said that Axl actually wanted the original band to get back together.  They did slag Steven quite a bit though, calling him less than reliable and had a few screws nuts.

Cheers,

Andrew

Detroit '02
Toronto '02
London, ON '02
Boston '02
NYC '02
Philadelphia '02
NYC '06
Paris, FR '06
Toronto '06
Ottawa '06
Quebec City '06
Hamilton '10
London '10
Toronto '10
Hamilton '11
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 05:27:58 PM »

It's amazing how some people get their panties out of shape over items that get posted before or the wrong section.? It's almost as though this forum is the most important thing they have going on...

Anyway, I heard the same thing reported on 97.7 HTZ FM based in Southern Ontario.? However,? they reported it wrong saying that Steven said that Axl actually wanted the original band to get back together.? They did slag Steven quite a bit though, calling him less than reliable and had a few screws nuts.

Cheers,

Andrew

If it wasn't already posted 1,000,000,000,000,000 times and moved/deleted every single time, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

The new posters here are explicitly told to read the Dead Horse section before posting, but apparently, some of them lack comprehension skills.

Just be happy that I'm not a mod, because I'm start banning people for stupidity.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 05:34:33 PM by BurningHills » Logged

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
Lesty
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 05:31:09 PM »

This is insane...3rd or 4th time posted, and for anyone to believe that Steven Adler would mastermind a reunion is completely off their rocker.

Axl and Slash both probably laughed when they read this.
GnR is apparently done with the CD and ready to tour the world starting in April, Velvet Revolver is finalizing their 2nd CD for release this spring/summer, and you believe the words of an ex-drummer who was kicked out of the band 17 years ago for substance abuse that has plauged him ever since?

Come on.
Chris Axl
All that I wanted was...
Rocker

Axl Got My Sunglasses

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 05:34:20 PM »

I cant belive all this reunion stuff comes from that fake part of the Adler thang! rofl

If I were you, I'd manage to abhor the invitation
Of promised love that can't keep up with your adoration
Just use your head, and in the end you'll find your inspiration
To choose your steps and w
EFISH
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 05:35:39 PM »

(screams)

(lights self on fire)

haahhahaha

(Destroys all my flacs!)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 05:45:03 PM »

Stop posting this old news already.

We knew they met last year, when it happened.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: