Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 06:32:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R announce Tour details!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R announce Tour details!!!!!  (Read 30780 times)
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2007, 05:19:37 PM »

i`m quite positive, we`ll get THE release date along with the announcement of this tour. if axl doesn?t want to look like a complete idiot at least, which i highly doubt he wants to...

2007 is going to be an exciting year and i hope we`ll see brain again ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2007, 05:22:23 PM »

To make a tour announcement before any announcing the album release date would be a misstep at this point.  Either the album news will hit first, or they'll be done together / one right after the other.

Either way, it's good news.
Donington2007
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2007, 05:23:03 PM »

i`m quite positive, we`ll get THE release date along with the announcement of this tour. if axl doesn?t want to look like a complete idiot at least, which i highly doubt he wants to...

i agree except the brain thing. i dont know why but i have a funny feeling hes not coming back. and i think they would keep this on the DL until the release date is announced to try and keep the 'downer' news at a minimum for the hardcore fans. but announcing brain is gone and bucket is completely removed from the album AFTER a confirmed release date would be like a 'it doesnt matter' kind of thing by that time.
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2007, 05:23:25 PM »

Here we go again. ?Alot of people EXPECTING to get an album release date at the same time that we get an official announcement of this tour. ?This is not good.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2007, 05:25:07 PM »

cool news....especially for fans in

Japan, Thailand, South Africa, South America, Mexico, Australia, and New Zealand

Cheesy beer

Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2007, 05:25:23 PM »

i agree except the brain thing. i dont know why but i have a funny feeling hes not coming back. and i think they would keep this on the DL until the release date is announced to try and keep the 'downer' news at a minimum for the hardcore fans. but announcing brain is gone and bucket is completely removed from the album AFTER a confirmed release date would be like a 'it doesnt matter' kind of thing by that time.

If true i agree... but why would brain tell some website, he's ready to rock w/ gnr??

Here we go again. ?Alot of people EXPECTING to get an album release date at the same time that we get an official announcement of this tour. ?This is not good.

Why shouldnt we expect it?? Axl said first thing we'll know about is the albums status.. it would be perfect!
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2007, 05:31:00 PM »

I kind of feel bad for Brain, I think he got replaced without really having deserved it. Of course we dont know whats going on as usual in the GnR world.
Donington2007
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2007, 05:32:10 PM »

If true i agree... but why would brain tell some website, he's ready to rock w/ gnr??

well if you think about it like a lawyer he didnt say he would be rocking out with gn'r in 2007. depends on the the exact question he was answering which i forgot what it was. you got it handy?
Donington2007
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2007, 05:33:25 PM »

I kind of feel bad for Brain, I think he got replaced without really having deserved it. Of course we dont know whats going on as usual in the GnR world.

but my take if it's true, which we don't know it is, is that it would be his decision to stay with family and frank being there for the band (and for us)
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2007, 05:33:52 PM »

I'm pretty sure Brain is still in the band and will likely be touring this year.

If he were to depart, for whatever reason, I'd like to see Freese step back into that role. ?ok ?Maybe Adler for a few guest appearances. ? ?peace

But like I said, I think Brain is still in the band. ? yes

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2007, 05:36:39 PM »

well if you think about it like a lawyer he didnt say he would be rocking out with gn'r in 2007. depends on the the exact question he was answering which i forgot what it was. you got it handy?

10. Have you got any plans to jam with Axl and the boys anytime soon??

"We are gonna Rock out in '07"

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Donington2007
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2007, 05:36:45 PM »

I'm pretty sure Brain is still in the band and will likely be touring this year.

If he were to depart, for whatever reason, I'd like to see Freese step back into that role.  ok  Maybe Adler for a few guest appearances.    peace

But like I said, I think Brain is still in the band.   yes

maybe if adler pays axl back the 2-point-5 mil  rofl

and by the way that Axl/adler meeting was just reported by a person on the net and not as news. i think that's why it was locked.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2007, 05:37:02 PM »

Nah i dont visit those parts much.. question was something like... what are your musical plans for this year...'

I think, although i could be WAY off, lol... Like i said i read it once, that ?was it

EDIT:

Thanks WARose
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 05:39:55 PM by Loaded NightraiN » Logged
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2007, 05:39:22 PM »

To make a tour announcement before any announcing the album release date would be a misstep at this point.? Either the album news will hit first, or they'll be done together / one right after the other.

Either way, it's good news.

you damn right ok

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Donington2007
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2007, 05:39:57 PM »

honestly there's something funny about that exact answer. think about it. put yourself in his shoes. wouldn't you have said 'yes, we're gonna rock out in '07'

seems like it should be preceded by a yes or hell yeah. but that's just part of what gives my the funny feeling he won't be back and probably means nothing.

thanks for the quote.
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2007, 05:40:21 PM »

If he were to depart, for whatever reason, I'd like to see Freese step back into that role.? ok? Maybe Adler for a few guest appearances.? ? peace

But like I said, I think Brain is still in the band.? ?yes

maybe if adler pays axl back the 2-point-5 mil? rofl

and by the way that Axl/adler meeting was just reported by a person on the net and not as news. i think that's why it was locked.

It wasn't locked because they thought it was untrue. They locked it because they thought we were talking too much about a reunion. They don't like that kind of talk in " these here" parts. ? rofl

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
bev
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2007, 05:41:09 PM »

'Australia' - SENSATIONAL!

That news has just made my day.

Good on them for getting out and taking their music to the world, greatly appreciated GNR.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2007, 05:41:40 PM »

honestly there's something funny about that exact answer. think about it. put yourself in his shoes. wouldn't you have said 'yes, we're gonna rock out in '07'

seems like it should be preceded by a yes or hell yeah. but that's just part of what gives my the funny feeling he won't be back and probably means nothing.

thanks for the quote.

Really?? ?rofl

Seems pretty cut and dry to me!
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2007, 05:43:18 PM »

I want to warn all of you people

GNR might be playing the same set they played in europe and US, meaning no big new songs, so please DO NOT WHINE

these countries havent seen the band yet, NO WHINING !!! Wink

Donington2007
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2007, 05:44:45 PM »

thanks for the quote.

Really??  rofl

Seems pretty cut and dry to me!

well if you think about it it's as simple as not answering a yes or no question with a yes or no. not trying to argue or claim he's not coming back. it's just we ALL know that guns members choose words carefully and it just looks funny to see a yes or no question not answered with a yes or no. in fact if that were a witness on the witness stand the lawyer questioning or the judge would say, 'Anser the question yes or no.' maybe that's why i'm stuck on it cuz i know law very well. like i said probably means nothing though
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: