Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 01:22:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Could i have sisters ?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Could i have sisters ?  (Read 3147 times)
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« on: February 09, 2007, 07:39:31 PM »

A few years back, a friend who lives near my mum's in england told me, online, she was sure i was in england as she'd seen me walk down the hospital road. It wasn't me.

In september, the taxi driver coming to bring me to the coach station with my son looked at me weird as he arrived and then, looked at me again from his windscreen, turned around and said " are you from the area ?"

So i said no, i was from france.

He said it was extraordinary. He was reaaally taken aback. he even said " you have the same voice".

I said " the same voice as whom ?"

he replied " the twins !!!"

So i said " what twins ?"

So he told me twin girls lived down the road. Told me i looked so much like them that he thought i was one of them. That i even have the same voice and...the same age.

He told me to go and see a friend of theirs.

He said " when he sees you, you won't have to tell him why you're there".

Now, when i went to see my psychic a few years ago, he saw a piccie of my mother and went livid and said " sulfurous...sulfurous...sulfurous".

THREE  TIMES

And now, people tell me i have two girls of my age, who live where my grandparents lived, down their road, where my mother has gone back to live, and who are so much like me that they are me or i am them.

What do i do ?

Nothing to say
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 07:41:49 PM »

I can't imagine this information can be easy to ignore...can you deal with NOT digging a bit deeper into this?
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 07:43:28 PM »

I can't imagine this information can be easy to ignore...can you deal with NOT digging a bit deeper into this?

It's been driving me M A D

I always felt empty, like something's missing, and i always felt i was missing a sister in my life, it's just plain weird.

But how could i dig deeper into it ?

Nothing to say
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 07:50:18 PM »

You know where these two girls live?  An address, a phone, etc.?  I'm sure approaching them in any way would be awkward at a minimum, but at least you have options to consider.

Imagine having that feeling...that emptiness, and having no idea why or what to do about it...
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 07:54:25 PM »

You know where these two girls live?  An address, a phone, etc.?  I'm sure approaching them in any way would be awkward at a minimum, but at least you have options to consider.

Imagine having that feeling...that emptiness, and having no idea why or what to do about it...

The taxi driver is easy to find, he knew them well, used to hang around when they were younger, they had a group of friends and the girls belung to the group.
He said they had left for uni and got work since but came back fairly often.

I know, since i was little, i have felt unwanted, a burden, and mum never loved me like she did my brother, i ALWAYS had the feeling i reminded her of something she did not want to remember ?
Like her life would have been better if i hadnt been there ?

I have considered stealing hair from my brother, and sending it to have a dna testing too ?

That's bad, isnt it ?

Nothing to say
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 07:59:38 PM »

You know where these two girls live?? An address, a phone, etc.?? I'm sure approaching them in any way would be awkward at a minimum, but at least you have options to consider.

The taxi driver is easy to find, he knew them well, used to hang around when they were younger, they had a group of friends and the girls belung to the group.
He said they had left for uni and got work since but came back fairly often.

I know, since i was little, i have felt unwanted, a burden, and mum never loved me like she did my brother, i ALWAYS had the feeling i reminded her of something she did not want to remember ?
Like her life would have been better if i hadnt been there ?

I have considered stealing hair from my brother, and sending it to have a dna testing too ?

That's bad, isnt it ?

Perhaps the "stealing hair from my brother," part hell, everything else makes perfect sense, at least to me.

It sounds like you're starting to make sense of something you've felt for a long time, but haven't been able to make sense of...and in at least some ways, that's both good and comforting.  Even if it ends in dissapointment, I've always been in the "better to know than wonder" camp...but ultimately, the choice comes down to what you can and want to live with.
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 08:08:36 PM »

well, ialways felt like my mother hid something. Something linked to me. I remember one episode when i was little.
She was making me feel so miserable that i screamed at her " i wish i had been adopted" and very calmly, she looked straight into my eyes and said " maybe you were"..

Although i don't think i was, people tell me i am tooooo much like my dad.

But I know dad was out of work during mum's pregnancy, and after and again a year later when my brother was on the way. Is it possible someone had triplets and gets rid of twins because of money?to keep just one of the 3 ?

But i am thinking, how on earth could two girls live down the road from the family, me going to england twice a year for the past 32 years and NEVER seeing them ??and why so close to the family ?

I know my mother has a dark past, she won't talk about it, my aunt told a few things about my mum but in the end, very little.

My dad said that when he met mum, she was lost, had just been aborted, was into substance abuse, etc ?

And my mother who keeps going on and on and on about a guy she loved who went to art school without her( he didn't have enough money to go), who didnt give her any news, and when she decided to leave the country ( because of him), the very night before her departure, he came back for her. And she got proud and regretted it all her life.

I know my grandmother accused my mother of living in a brothel. I know my mum dated a famous rock and roll musician and had affairs with quite a few others house names.

But that's ALL i know of her prior to her meeting my dad.

Then, she meets dad, they marry, and i'm here 5 years later ?

Nothing to say
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2007, 08:40:10 PM »

headscratch

idea

i say get a DNA test Tongue

or have you already? Huh

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 08:41:36 PM »

:headsrcatch:

idea

or have you already? Huh

no, havent even met them ( yet)..

I wish icould get a dna, but without them knowing about it...

Nothing to say
VIP

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2007, 09:31:09 PM »

idea

or have you already? Huh

Sleep outside their house and steal anything you see them touch when you have a chance. Dig in their garbage. Use the sewersystem (myfavourite)  ok.
Orkillthemandweartheirhidesasclothing.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2007, 11:37:26 PM »

idea

or have you already? Huh

Sleep outside their house and steal anything you see them touch when you have a chance. Dig in their garbage. Use the sewersystem (myfavourite)? ok.
Orkillthemandweartheirhidesasclothing.

what did your mother do to you? Huh

jk jk rofl

meet them if you can and get to know them like go to a coffee house or bar they go to alot and see if you can meet them by "accident" if ya know what i mean. ok

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2007, 05:59:07 AM »

jessica ... your life is like a movie script !!!

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2007, 08:44:57 AM »

I know...unbelievable things have happened and still do, but trust me, i wish they didn't.

Can someone tell me when it stops ?

Nothing to say
Mark7955
Rocker

Democracy is Here...

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2007, 07:51:24 PM »

I know...unbelievable things have happened and still do, but trust me, i wish they didn't.

probably when you find out what is going on/the truth

"The fire is burnin' and it's outta control, it's not a problem you can stop, it's ROCK N' ROLL!"
"With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nothin' done"

11/20/06 - Halifax, NS
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2007, 08:06:21 PM »

probably when you find out what is going on/the truth

Meaning it could take forever.

I looked at the maternity on the net last night and researched my birth year there, and there have been very strange stories about babies...and they have refused many people the right to access documents concerning their births.

Nothing to say
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: