Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 08:08:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228123 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rodeo Drive's Walk of Style show (Feb 8th)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rodeo Drive's Walk of Style show (Feb 8th)  (Read 66685 times)
gokken
Rocker

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #160 on: February 09, 2007, 09:47:52 AM »

i`ve seen the pic as well....  it`s just not supposed to be posted for some reason, which i respect.

but it`s legit, trust me ok

There can be no reason not to post it other than wanting hype to build and people to watch those other boards for when they post the fake pic and get the ems plug.

R we supposed to trust you because you dont have negative karma and every other member here associated with ems HAS negative karma or under 10 posts? there's a reason for the karma points and post numbers. this is it.

It would be nice to see more pictures and maybe even get the setlist or something so keep the thread alive.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 06:49:33 AM by gokken » Logged
rocky
Rocker

These are the times of my bullshit life!

« Reply #161 on: February 09, 2007, 09:49:48 AM »

Hey guys, this thread is suppossed to be about GNR playing at this "awards" show, not discussing whether or not someone may or may not have talked to Axl or whether or not a picture that only a few people have seen is real or not. ?This thread will get locked if everyone keeps going off topic. ?Just start a new thread about it if you need to.

Back on topic, does anyone have the full-size versions of the pictures of the entire band yet? ?It would be cool to see some pics of Pitman playing bass.

Skol Vikings
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #162 on: February 09, 2007, 09:50:18 AM »

No offense to anyone but I don't think knowing whether the EMS story is true or not is a big deal. What matters most to the fans right now, I believe, is what the band played...the actual show.

Donington2007
« Reply #163 on: February 09, 2007, 09:52:35 AM »

No offense to anyone but I don't think knowing whether the EMS story is true or not is a big deal. What matters most to the fans right now, I believe, is what the band played...the actual show.

with all due respect for a moderator, I disagree. I think what matters most right now in this thread is another web site feeding off the fame of this message forum.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #164 on: February 09, 2007, 09:54:01 AM »

are you serious guys??

i`ve got nothing to do with that site!

it`s axl holding a paper saying "eat my silkworms"

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
gokken
Rocker

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #165 on: February 09, 2007, 09:55:29 AM »

But just no mention it again until they can proof it, the discussion gets nowhere. Lets just talk about the show.

From the pictures it lookes like a acoustic gig. Maybe the setlist is like the setlis they did at the acoustic gig in london last year?

Is there any larget pictures? It costs money to have an account at the site with picture, right?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 09:58:33 AM by gokken » Logged
spaghetti_incident
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #166 on: February 09, 2007, 10:02:34 AM »

Hey come on, you just dont walk in to an event like that.

If Axl posed with a EMS-sign I doubt that it would be a problem with you posting it..

And the same thing with the statements that you cant tell, if he didnt want us to know anything why would he tell you?

Come on! If what you are saying is legit, Axl posed with a sign he would probably know it was going to be posted so post it..

Nice info though but you probably know that 90% here doesnt trust this kind of "insider info" withoout proof.

What makes me believe this is all bullshit was when he said he snuck into it after it was over.? Sure you did.? And where was security?  And to do an interview with EMS?  Oh please.  Mysteron couldn't even get Axl to do the 10 question thing this site submitted and this site is WAY more close to being official. Roll Eyes

I agree with whoever said it's EMS trying to gain hits to their site.?

Glad to see they played the show though and the pics of the band at film magic look cool.
Markus89
Opening Act

Here Today... and hopefully tomorrow.

« Reply #167 on: February 09, 2007, 10:04:44 AM »

are you serious guys??

i`ve got nothing to do with that site!

it`s axl holding a paper saying "eat my silkworms"

I've also got a picture of Bach holding the same sign, to me it looks real, i'm pretty sure it is real.
I, just like you have nothing to do with they're page.
One question, if Axl can hold a sign saying this, why is it not okey to share the photo? Axl obviously seems okey with it?

I bet they played Patience, cause of the acoustic guitar, looks like it's the same guitar he uses during the song on tour.
Hope they also played Better!:D That that would be an obvious first single Wink
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2007, 10:05:07 AM »

The EMS pic is real...congrats on meeting the man mothergooseluver! ok (you lucky bastard hihi )

so what songs did they play man?!.....spill it already!!!

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #169 on: February 09, 2007, 10:06:52 AM »

The EMS pic is real...congrats on meeting the man mothergooseluver! ok (you lucky bastard hihi )

That's the only thing that I don't understand. This person snuck in, met and talked with Axl, obviously saw the show since they mentioned that Chris played bass but absolutely no mention of the setlist?!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #170 on: February 09, 2007, 10:08:55 AM »

That's the only thing that I don't understand. This person snuck in, met and talked with Axl, obviously saw the show since they mentioned that Chris played bass but absolutely no mention of the setlist?!
Maybe the setlist was Sorry, If the World, and Prostitute, so it cant be talked about anywhere. hihi

WARose
Legend

« Reply #171 on: February 09, 2007, 10:09:58 AM »

he said he came in, when the show had already finished....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Markus89
Opening Act

« Reply #172 on: February 09, 2007, 10:10:50 AM »

If i understand correctly he did not get in untill they had played.
spaghetti_incident
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #173 on: February 09, 2007, 10:11:13 AM »

He claims to have snuck in after it was over and people were clearing out. ?I am sorry but you still aren't able to just sneak into an event like this. ?I still call bullshit. ?

And yes, he could have asked Axl what he played since he's claiming he snuck in.

I am just not believing any of this.
WARose
Legend

« Reply #174 on: February 09, 2007, 10:11:25 AM »

If Axl posed with a EMS-sign I doubt that it would be a problem with you posting it..

And the same thing with the statements that you cant tell, if he didnt want us to know anything why would he tell you?

Come on! If what you are saying is legit, Axl posed with a sign he would probably know it was going to be posted so post it..

Nice info though but you probably know that 90% here doesnt trust this kind of "insider info" withoout proof.

What makes me believe this is all bullshit was when he said he snuck into it after it was over.  Sure you did.  And where was security?  And to do an interview with EMS?  Oh please.  Mysteron couldn't even get Axl to do the 10 question thing this site submitted and this site is WAY more close to being official. Roll Eyes

I agree with whoever said it's EMS trying to gain hits to their site. 

Glad to see they played the show though and the pics of the band at film magic look cool.

he didn?t do an interview with ems. he just talked to a fan....

that?s why mothergoose doesn?t want to post any details...

spaghetti_incident
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #175 on: February 09, 2007, 10:13:48 AM »

What makes me believe this is all bullshit was when he said he snuck into it after it was over.? Sure you did.? And where was security?? And to do an interview with EMS?? Oh please.? Mysteron couldn't even get Axl to do the 10 question thing this site submitted and this site is WAY more close to being official. Roll Eyes

he didn?t do an interview with ems. he just talked to a fan....

that?s why mothergoose doesn?t want to post any details...

I am sorry but I am still not buying into this.
If Axl tells you things, you don't run to the internet and tell everyone, "oh look at me I met Axl" and not go into details.
You either keep the whole thing to yourself or you lie about it to make your site look impressive.
Sorry, not believing this story.  The sneaking into the event did it for me.  You just don't sneak into an event with Axl Rose at it.  There would still be security at the door.  Even at all the afterparties, there were people monitoring the doors. 
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 10:15:58 AM by spaghetti_incident » Logged
alexrose
Headliner

1992.05.22 - It's been 14 years of silence....

« Reply #176 on: February 09, 2007, 10:15:12 AM »

Where's Robin?Huh

On Tour:
92.05.22 Budapest
93.06.06?Vienna
02.08.23 Leeds
02.08.26 London
06.05.31 Budapest
06.06.13 Prague
06.06.15?Warsaw
06.06.17 Novarock
06.06.29 London 2x
Markus89
Opening Act

« Reply #177 on: February 09, 2007, 10:17:40 AM »

Where's Robin?Huh

Up Axl's ass.

Only joking Wink

He probably had somthing else to do, the band probably booked this gig pretty late.
Could still have been there tho, just not in the cameraman's linse. Hope he was there, he could use the promotion Smiley
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #178 on: February 09, 2007, 10:18:07 AM »

To everyone reading this thread: please stay on topic. Let's talk about GN'R's performance last night.

I think we talked enough about the EMS story. What matters right now is what GN'R played last night.

Thank you for your comprehension.

babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #179 on: February 09, 2007, 10:20:20 AM »

What makes me believe this is all bullshit was when he said he snuck into it after it was over.? Sure you did.? And where was security?? And to do an interview with EMS?? Oh please.? Mysteron couldn't even get Axl to do the 10 question thing this site submitted and this site is WAY more close to being official. Roll Eyes

I reckon that it is far more likely to be able to get into an event like this exactly the way MLG said it happened. ?If people were leaeving - the show was over, then security are gonna be a lot less hyped than they were at the start. ?Seems a very strange way of dismissing this story purely on how he got in. Its perfectly possible to get into "events like that." ?

I believe the story personally and its boring to read the disputes about it. ?Fair enough that MLG has made a decision to not spill all of what was said. ?Why should he, when he clearly knows that it will be dissected and pounded by the forums for every syllable axl said, or ?how it was said, and his expression at the time, and what colour his teeth were or whatever ?hihi

Far more importantly - I would love to know what was played !
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: