Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:22:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Anna Nicole Smith dies
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith dies  (Read 15920 times)
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2007, 05:52:00 PM »

Goodbye Anna Nicole
Though you never knew much at all
You had the sense to bare yourself
Breasts, rear-end and all

You married an oil baron
And his family cursed your name
Even when you were overweight
You were sexy just the same

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing not to give a lap-dance
At that Bar-Mitzvah thing
And I?m sure he really loved it
But he was just a kid
Your Trimspa burned fat so much more
Diet and exercise ever did
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2007, 06:06:21 PM »

It was probably a mix of drugs that killed her. I heard she was allgely taking some kind of drug (forgot the name) that people take to get off Heroin. Its the same drug her son was found to have in his system after he died, that supposedly caused his death.

It is indeed sad that she has passed.
Donington2007
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2007, 06:12:56 PM »

It was probably a mix of drugs that killed her. I heard she was allgely taking some kind of drug (forgot the name) that people take to get off Heroin. Its the same drug her son was found to have in his system after he died, that supposedly caused his death.

Methadone

http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/publications/factsht/methadone/index.html

Methadone is a rigorously well-tested medication that is safe and efficacious for the treatment of narcotic withdrawal and dependence. For more than 30 years this synthetic narcotic has been used to treat opioid addiction. Heroin releases an excess of dopamine in the body and causes users to need an opiate continuously occupying the opioid receptor in the brain. Methadone occupies this receptor and is the stabilizing factor that permits addicts on methadone to change their behavior and to discontinue heroin use.

Taken orally once a day, methadone suppresses narcotic withdrawal for between 24 and 36 hours. Because methadone is effective in eliminating withdrawal symptoms, it is used in detoxifying opiate addicts. It is, however, only effective in cases of addiction to heroin, morphine, and other opioid drugs, and it is not an effective treatment for other drugs of abuse. Methadone reduces the cravings associated with heroin use and blocks the high from heroin, but it does not provide the euphoric rush. Consequently, methadone patients do not experience the extreme highs and lows that result from the waxing and waning of heroin in blood levels. Ultimately, the patient remains physically dependent on the opioid, but is freed from the uncontrolled, compulsive, and disruptive behavior seen in heroin addicts.....

Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2007, 06:23:57 PM »

Methadone

Methadone is a rigorously well-tested medication that is safe and efficacious for the treatment of narcotic withdrawal and dependence. For more than 30 years this synthetic narcotic has been used to treat opioid addiction. Heroin releases an excess of dopamine in the body and causes users to need an opiate continuously occupying the opioid receptor in the brain. Methadone occupies this receptor and is the stabilizing factor that permits addicts on methadone to change their behavior and to discontinue heroin use.

Taken orally once a day, methadone suppresses narcotic withdrawal for between 24 and 36 hours. Because methadone is effective in eliminating withdrawal symptoms, it is used in detoxifying opiate addicts. It is, however, only effective in cases of addiction to heroin, morphine, and other opioid drugs, and it is not an effective treatment for other drugs of abuse. Methadone reduces the cravings associated with heroin use and blocks the high from heroin, but it does not provide the euphoric rush. Consequently, methadone patients do not experience the extreme highs and lows that result from the waxing and waning of heroin in blood levels. Ultimately, the patient remains physically dependent on the opioid, but is freed from the uncontrolled, compulsive, and disruptive behavior seen in heroin addicts.....

yep, thats it

the guy that claimed her baby was his alleged that she had been giving the baby methadone, and consequently the baby was also hooked.
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2007, 06:44:50 PM »

lol, I was just listening to the radio, and they had this slow sad background music playing, and the Dj said something like "The wolrd lost Anna Nichole today. She was an inspiration for uneducated, talentless young women on stripper poles everywhere. In her memory, I would like to play 'Bodies" by Drowning Pool"

Let the Bodies hit the floor...

lol, then after that song, he said, "We have a request for one more in her honor, Here's Metallica's Creeping Death..  hihi

I laughed, lol

Axl is God.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2007, 06:59:50 PM »

lol, I was just listening to the radio, and they had this slow sad background music playing, and the Dj said something like "The wolrd lost Anna Nichole today. She was an inspiration for uneducated, talentless young women on stripper poles everywhere. In her memory, I would like to play 'Bodies" by Drowning Pool"

lol, then after that song, he said, "We have a request for one more in her honor, Here's Metallica's Creeping Death..? hihi

I laughed, lol

not very classy no
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2007, 07:03:01 PM »

lol, then after that song, he said, "We have a request for one more in her honor, Here's Metallica's Creeping Death..? hihi

I laughed, lol

not very classy no

lol, yeah well neither am I and neither was she

Axl is God.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2007, 07:04:35 PM »

I laughed, lol

not very classy no

lol, yeah well neither am I and neither was she

lol, true hihi but still
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2007, 07:04:47 PM »

i feel bad for her though, her 20 year old son just died recently, and she left behind a baby. what a shame.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2007, 07:25:49 PM »

She probably OD'd because of the stress of losing her son and all of the publicity she probably didn't want over it.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
Polly Parrot
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2007, 08:13:00 PM »

She probably OD'd because of the stress of losing her son and all of the publicity she probably didn't want over it.

Strange thing to do when having such a young baby though.

Maybe it's the her being skinny, fat and skinny again all the time that wasn't too healthy for her?

Either way, it's a sad thing to happen, poor baby has to grow up without a mom now Sad
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2007, 08:26:40 PM »

I had a friend die a similiar way to her son.

U take Methadone and if u mix it with a Xanax or some kind of downer it stops your heart.

I wouldn't be shocked if something similiar didnt happen here.

Methadone mixed with an anti Depressant or something.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2007, 11:13:30 PM »

First off, it's sad when anyone dies because there is a loss of potential.  Every person has more potential to help than hurt, and so with death, there is a loss. 

That said, I was never fond of this woman in the least.  The ridiculously fake breasts and doped-up affect reminded me of some sort of twisted cartoon-like figure.  I honestly think her baby may have a better shot at happiness with her mom not raising her.  I'm sorry, that's just how I see it.  Sad

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2007, 11:14:35 PM »

Betcha the sales for Trimspa will plummet now.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the news.  Whether they played a role or not, people who buy that stuff will do a massive communal double-take.

Always sad when people die young, but it happens.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2007, 11:29:51 PM »

The only thing that really bothers me about this is, now everytime I turn on the TV, I gotta hear about it, to tell you the truth, I don't care...people die all the time, yeah, it sucks, but it happens, I could give two shits about her...my grandma died recently, she didn't make the news...Anna has no bearing in my life, fuck the media and her. Too bad for the kid, but damn, it better be a quick story, I hope something else happens this weekend with some real signifigance to overshadow this.

Axl is God.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2007, 11:45:36 PM »

In lasting memory, someone needs to post one final picture of her and her glorious tits from Playboy, I think it was in 1992. I probably have the issue somewhere but no scanner. After all, she  really did not do much in life except  have big tits, marry an old geezer, and sue  people. As the Nightly News  said, she took her 15 minutes and made it last a lifetime.
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2007, 03:59:25 AM »

Poor thing.

Rest in Peace, Anna.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2007, 04:29:03 AM »

I laughed, lol

not very classy no

Talk about class, she married an old man for his money. Oh yeah, she was 26 and he was 90, I bet there was love.

Then all the fight for his money. Then all those TV appearences where she was full of class and talent.

I'm not sorry she died. At all. In fact I don't give a shit Wink

But then, why am I replying ?

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2007, 04:50:47 AM »

Over time, the survival rate for all of us drops to 0.

It was her time.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
aimz
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2007, 07:43:39 AM »

i dont think it was an OD...i mean didnt her son die of an overdose or something???....it doesnt sound like something i would belive.....my mate actually thinks it murder, but who would want to do that...i mean ....shed just had a baby hadnt she!!?!?!?!?!?

RIP.... Cry
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: