Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 04:37:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228554 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns n roses Website email I received concerning March
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns n roses Website email I received concerning March  (Read 11763 times)
Illusions Used
Opening Act

One In A Million

« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2007, 07:09:27 PM »

"I'll see you when I see you.  Just don't plan on it."

Well some say I'm lazy
And others say that's just me
Some say I'm crazy
I guess I'll always be

12.2.06 Target Center
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2007, 07:12:12 PM »

I wouldn't mind running gnr's official website  hihi

plus, the one they have now isn't complicated whatsoever.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2007, 07:14:30 PM »

"I'll see you when I see you.? Just don't plan on it."

i think it's long for "later"
Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2007, 07:16:18 PM »

I wouldn't mind running gnr's official website? hihi

Maybe they could have one of those contest reality shows to fill the position. ?Grin
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2007, 02:58:02 AM »

something wierd here
why you didn't put whole email you'd got,with sender,recipment

I have never seen so many tree
andypa1
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2007, 08:05:48 AM »

I copy and pasted it straight from outlook and thats the format a reply has.

Deal with it and besides why the hell would i make up such a crappy non detailed email  hihi
Estranged28
Opening Act

« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2007, 09:33:03 AM »

I don't think the person working for Guns N' Roses Customer service knows anything.  My guess is that they responded with a positive message so fans do not become discouraged.  It seems to me that today being February 8th, and there is no announcement from the band, no single on the radio, that there will be no Chinese Democracy on March 3, 5, 6, etc.  If Axl and the label are going to promote this album properly as stipulated in his letter to the fans in December, then it's not going to be released in March.

"But times are hard, our thrills are cheaper.? As your arms get shorter, your pockets get deeper!"
floppyfish27
Banned
Rocker

back on top of the world

« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2007, 10:19:06 AM »

I am not discounting the 6th as yet...    They are revving things up again, performing tonight.. maybe something comes out of it.. maybe not...   They are still active, not going away and hiding... if it doesn't come out on the 6th.. I would not be surprised that it comes out before they goto South Africa..

Since they are back in Cali, Is it possible they play the grammy's?  A surprise band?  annoucement comes then? 
We don't know just yet..

The DJ on Sirius radio yesterday morning on "hair nation" at approx 8am central time  said something along these lines which she has no concrete proof by the way...
Axl has 23 current songs he is going back and forth with the record company as to what goes on the album which all recording have been completed, her sources at the record company (geffen) said it is still slated to come out on 3/6, just a matter of ironing out which songs will be placed onto the album.

Once again there is no concrete proof of this statement other than the dj's comments, but she seems to have an insider providing information.

I continue to hold hope on the 6th, but I am not owed anything.. it will come out when it is ready to come out..
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2007, 10:49:35 AM »

Why would they confirm a date of March 3?

The email probably made it's way to the webmaster who may not even be a fan.  Since the poster took the time to write an e-mail asking about it, the webmaster could've just assumed he was a big enough fan who knew what he was talking about and gave the usual appeasement response.

Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2007, 01:11:42 PM »

I wouldn't mind running gnr's official website  hihi

Me too, I would install joomla...
Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2007, 01:24:31 PM »

The DJ on Sirius radio yesterday morning on "hair nation" at approx 8am central time said something along these lines which she has no concrete proof by the way...
Axl has 23 current songs he is going back and forth with the record company as to what goes on the album which all recording have been completed, her sources at the record company (geffen) said it is still slated to come out on 3/6, just a matter of ironing out which songs will be placed onto the album.

if they are still in that phase of production, then there is NO way anytime in March of this year will happen.

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists...Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
www.gnrevolution.com
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2007, 01:52:24 PM »

The people from MLB answer the e-mails. ?I emailed them the other day regarding an order and some MLB person answered me. ?They don't know anything, really.

MLBAMCS - Guns N Roses Customer Service [customerservice@website.gunsnroses.com]

This is hysterical, GNR has "customer? service." Now that is funny.? rofl
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 01:54:20 PM by Krispy Kreme » Logged
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2007, 02:54:06 PM »

The people from MLB answer the e-mails. ?I emailed them the other day regarding an order and some MLB person answered me. ?They don't know anything, really.

MLBAMCS - Guns N Roses Customer Service [customerservice@website.gunsnroses.com]

This is hysterical, GNR has "customer? service." Now that is funny.? rofl

My guess is that it's just the MLB people and it is just an automated reply that says that.  But I wasn't asking anything specific about the band, I was asking why they charged my CC for something after they sent me an email stating the item was on backorder.

But the good news is they give very fast replies.  Hardly 24 hrs turnover time!
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2007, 03:19:20 PM »

The DJ on Sirius radio yesterday morning on "hair nation" at approx 8am central time said something along these lines which she has no concrete proof by the way...

if they are still in that phase of production, then there is NO way anytime in March of this year will happen.

that`s probably the best case scenario......

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
floppyfish27
Banned
Rocker

back on top of the world

« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2007, 03:22:30 PM »

Alright -

For shits and grins, I emailed the website yesterday to find out if they plan to update the news with any news related articles or material including updated tour list and this is the response I got.. ?

read below:

From: MLBAMCS - Guns N Roses Customer Service [mailto:customerservice@website.gunsnroses.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 2:16 PM
To: Fischer, Richard
Subject: RE: gunsnroses.com WEBSITE

Dear Richard,

We are the shop for Guns n Roses merchandise so sorry we dont have details on updates to gunsnroses.com. ?However we suggest keep checking the site to see if any updates have occured.

CD, Guns n Roses Shop

so, it appears the original poster either did a little cutting and pasting of his original response, or the webmaster has been instructed to place (shop) into their emails..
axlisking
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2007, 07:33:43 AM »

won't happen.....if axl doesn't put cd out this year he will be hated
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: