Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:21:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Award and TV shows where you'd like to see GN'R
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Award and TV shows where you'd like to see GN'R  (Read 12741 times)
mr. moustache
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2007, 08:20:54 PM »

the grammys wouldnt let them
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2007, 08:24:09 PM »

the grammys wouldnt let them

why not  Huh
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2007, 08:42:03 PM »

It makes no sense to try and make a comeback appearance like that the same night the Police are going to reunite and play.

Because that's going to be fucking awesome, I can't wait to see that.
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2007, 09:10:22 PM »

No, they have nothing to promote.
King Axl
Rocker

4/14/2012. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2007, 09:16:21 PM »

It makes no sense to try and make a comeback appearance like that the same night the Police are going to reunite and play.

Because that's going to be fucking awesome, I can't wait to see that.

I fucking hate Sting as a solo artist, but he was ultra cool with The Police. It would be great if they performed "Synchronicity I", but more likely, they'll do something like "Roxanne".

Sorry for getting off topic.

"Something, something, something, DARK SIDE. Something, something, something, COMPLETE".
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2007, 09:21:37 PM »

I fucking hate Sting as a solo artist, but he was ultra cool with The Police. It would be great if they performed "Synchronicity I", but more likely, they'll do something like "Roxanne".

Yeah Sting is right wanker these days. And anything they decide to play is ok with me, it's the fucking Police!

* crosses fingers for 'So Lonely'
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

Shut Up And Be A Victim Of Authority

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2007, 09:22:31 PM »

Yes but it cant be a huge suprise like 02.... It was a letdown then,and if all didnt go right, it would be now too...

maybe it was a letdown for you, but for real fans it was amazing and absolutely thrilling to see axl back on stage, i can't even describe how excited i was, my heart was beating and i jumped up from my sofa and just stared at the tv in disbelief and amazement with a huge grin on my face. it's too bad axl performing at the VMA's for the first time in ten years was a letdown for you, people like you would rather see nothing happen at all if it doesn't happen your way. it must suck to be incapable of excitement.

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
creepingvines
Headliner

exploding whispers...

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2007, 09:23:17 PM »

there was a thread about this several weeks ago.  it'll never happen but maybe they should be there to take the stage if the police strangle each other onstage and break up again during their performance.
a.
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2007, 09:48:32 PM »

GN'R have "Better" things to do.

a.
acompleteunknown
Rocker

I got a message for you...

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2007, 11:43:01 PM »

It's possible.  The Grammys are in LA.

The Police are performing a medly of three songs.  Every Breath, Message in a Bottle, and Everything she does is magic.

What are the Eleven Best songs by....

http://goodbadunknown.blogspot.com/
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2007, 12:10:25 AM »

Could do it, but with The Police being the main act can't help but think that Sting would end up doing a duet with Guns.. 

That said you could kiss goodbye to anything new, Knockin on heavens door anybody....

On that note I would suggest it ain't gonna happen

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
cineater
Legend

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2007, 12:13:43 AM »

I quit hoping for stuff like this a long time ago.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
BaDoBsEsSiOn418
Rocker

Yowza!

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2007, 12:15:50 AM »

what they need is a freakin superbowl commercial yes

Why's everybody so obsessed with the album?  Can't you just be happy that Axl gets to hang out with rich fashion designers? -MotherGooseLuvR
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2007, 12:39:35 AM »

Yes but it cant be a huge suprise like 02.... It was a letdown then,and if all didnt go right, it would be now too...

maybe it was a letdown for you, but for real fans it was amazing and absolutely thrilling to see axl back on stage, i can't even describe how excited i was, my heart was beating and i jumped up from my sofa and just stared at the tv in disbelief and amazement with a huge grin on my face. it's too bad axl performing at the VMA's for the first time in ten years was a letdown for you, people like you would rather see nothing happen at all if it doesn't happen your way. it must suck to be incapable of excitement.

The performance was not a let down for me... I was more excited than anyone.... I still watch that performance with delight to this day... It was a letdown to the casual fan, for whatever reason... That performance was supposed to get everyone say HOLY FUCK AXL IS BACK!!! Instead here we are 4 and a half years later with what axl called a catosphery(sp)... all i'm sayin, is that they cant let it happen again...
Gunner17
Rocker

What we got here is...

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2007, 12:46:56 AM »

I don't care about live performances or anything of the like. I just want CD released.
Demon Wolf
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2007, 03:00:49 AM »

thats non sense then how do you explain this last tour ...being live and what not

Let me rephrase that then. They need to stay as far away from performances on live TV as possible.

That 02 VMA disaster still haunts the public image of the band even 5 years later. Any sort of similar incident right now would kill any chance Axl has of ever hoping to make a come back.

Well, I doubt that a kickass performance of Better would destroy any chances....

Here today...gone to China to bring back Democracy!

- My covers of If The World n' Catcher In The Rye - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfNxtBjQbQ&feature=channel_page
axleu
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2007, 04:39:29 AM »

No, they have nothing to promote.

+1

I couldn't care less about a Police reunion by the way...
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2007, 04:58:10 AM »

Only with a single released.

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2007, 05:09:52 AM »

Funny how you attack someone for not being a real fan, because he simply didn't like a preformance...

I consider myself a "real" fan but that preformance really was appalling, imo It was the worst preformance in gnr history...

kollemann
Rocker

Chinese Democracy is now!!!!!

« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2007, 05:16:27 AM »

without Chinese Democracy.No...

http://www.myspace.com/kollemann = german GNR support

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000610764106
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: