Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:08:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228126 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GNR Store - Personal Plea (Fat Men Everywhere)
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR Store - Personal Plea (Fat Men Everywhere)  (Read 7858 times)
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2007, 01:22:17 AM »

yeah im not rippin on anyone for being overweight...but its pretty simple,, if you watch your diet and excersise daily, you will lose weight....it is not rocket science, if you burn more calories than you eat you lose weight......
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2007, 01:45:17 AM »

Dude, use the GNR shirt as motivation to get yourself into the gym.

if u start exercising and cutting your food intake in half, I guarantee within 3 to 4 months u will probably be able to wear a 2x.

Remember we determine everything about ourselves unless there is some sort of thyroid condition or some medical problem.

We all choose how we wanna look and weigh. The power to change is in your hands.

Buy a 2X and make it your goal to fit in it by summer.

Its not that hard once u get going.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2007, 05:07:58 AM »

but some of us (myself included) are perfectly happy being fat and have no desire to change that.   yes 

and we need clothes just like the same as the rest of the not so fat populations.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2007, 05:27:19 AM »

I don't think the problem is whether the store carries "plus sizes"...Maybe the problem is that some people need those sizes...If you need that kind of size, then maybe there is a problem with your body. Like some people said on the thread, exercise and a healthy diet help a lot. Once you're under XL, you'll be able to wear anything you ever wanted to wear.
I know it sounds like we're patronizing those who need such sizes...but believe me you will feel better, and it will be less dangerous for your health too.

The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2007, 06:26:29 AM »

So instead of making shirts, that will MAKE MORE MONEY for everyone...

The excuse is to loose weight? You know what, i'm not fat, but people have a right to be whatever the fuck they want, and eat whatever the fuck they want. I don't really care. I eat the worse foods, the only reason i've stayed fit is because I have a physical job.

I don't know about you folks, but to me... fat people's money is just as green as skinny people's money.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Nightfall
The Evil Dutchess
VIP

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2007, 06:46:26 AM »

With the obesity issue most people of the world have,
America isn't the world.

Nightfall On Tour 2012:
NY: Februari 10 & 12
France: June 5, 11, 14 & 19
kriss_boy
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2007, 07:39:20 AM »

but some of us (myself included) are perfectly happy being fat and have no desire to change that.? ?yes?

No your not.

The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2007, 08:08:05 AM »

America isn't the world.

So only Americans are fat?

When I was over there, I saw just as many tubs of guts in Europe as I did here.

So fuck you, you cocksucking bitch...

How's that for an insult?

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2007, 08:09:55 AM »

but some of us (myself included) are perfectly happy being fat and have no desire to change that.? ?yes?

No your not.

Some people aren't vain.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2007, 08:16:02 AM »

Another insult and this topic will be closed.

rds.06
Jackie!!!
Rocker

"I'm Melting"

« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2007, 08:21:52 AM »

I've been there. It's easy once you admit you have a problem and decide to help yourself.

losing weight starts now!

Its easy for some people. I know the dude that started this thread (we went to school together) and we are both big dudes. The GN'R 2XL fit me fine but im still a fat cunt. Me N' Brettles have both admited to being fat and want to do something about it but its the self esteem thing about going to the gym or the park for a run or whatever with other people watchin you. They probably arent watching but it feels like everyone is. Thats my main reason for not exercising so thats why Its Not so easy for me

I hear what your saying, gym's are a awful place to go. You can exercise in your own house, instead of going for a run why not run on the spot in your kitchen or something like that. Its all exercise, or run up and down the stairs. You will get the same results at a fraction of the price. ?ok

"to live with fortune and fame"
Nightfall
The Evil Dutchess
VIP

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2007, 08:38:33 AM »

America isn't the world.

i never said that, but it is a BIGGER problem in the USA then it is in the rest of the world, we can only hope that other parts of the world learns fast enough of you guys, to not have this become a huge problem here too.

ps..don't bother me through pm about my reactions on the board while you also quoting me in the same topic.

you cocksucking bitch...

men can only wish.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 08:42:13 AM by Nightfall » Logged

Nightfall On Tour 2012:
jaysgnr
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2007, 08:41:07 AM »

Gotta love this topic!

Some dude asks for some advice where to get a big GNR tshirt (Like myself) and he gets a load o self help strategies and abuse!!

Great GNR fans eah!!

Im pretty fat and tall so even if the GNR shirts get bigger (width) they dont go very long so it looks like im wearing a crop top!!!! even if i lost weight i coulnt fit into and xxl!

Some support for us BIG gnr fans would be great!!!! - tell you what next gig im at whether it be Adlers Appetite, Gilby,Tracii, GNR or velvet in the UK (im at practicaly all of them), come and give me some advice then! oh yeh - ill be the one near the front

Oh and yeh - when i met Axl he didnt pass a comment on my size either! mabey cuz im big he noticed me! ?hihi
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2007, 10:10:12 AM »

America isn't the world.

i never said that, but it is a BIGGER problem in the USA then it is in the rest of the world, we can only hope that other parts of the world learns fast enough of you guys, to not have this become a huge problem here too.

ps..don't bother me through pm about my reactions on the board while you also quoting me in the same topic.

you cocksucking bitch...

men can only wish.

You did say Americans are the only ones that are fat. That's exactly what you said. By quoting what I said, saying it's a WORLDWIDE issue, then saying 'America isn't the world', pretty blatantly implies America is the only country with fat citizens, which is obviously an attack, bias, and ignorant statement. This coming from someone, who has seen the world.

As for shirts, I still guarantee you, side to side, a 4X shirt vs. a 2X shirt, the 4X would sell more.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2007, 10:28:16 AM »

Losing weight. Its possible.

I'm 17 and I've lost 4 stone since April 1st. I lost 3 stone by July in time for my holiday, and then stopped really. Been dieting on and off since then.

I mean its not essential, but I feel better and look better. If you don't mind being fat or whatever, then don't change. Not for anyone. I did this for myself and not anyone else.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 10:30:05 AM by CAFC Nick » Logged
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2007, 10:31:39 AM »

The sad thing is there are many above xl GNR fans. Like myself. 3 XXXL here. GNR is the only one losing out on the money. Hey and we are a bigger sign to advertise. Lets face it people wearing the shirts are doing just that.

I find it rude of people to say go on a diet, gastric pypass this and that, what bullshit. If it was only that easy.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2007, 11:13:29 AM »

I am a big guy but built. I take a 2xl. If I go any smaller I will look like am wearing a belly button shirt.

Just the thoughts of seeing a guy wearing a belly button shirt has me cracking up.? hihi

I have to buy a large myself, because I have a long torso. A size small looks like a sports bra on me.? rofl

Look into this guy:
A professional wrestler
Called "The Blue Meanie".

He wore belly shirts
And these little cutoff shorts
At three hundred pounds!!!

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
Nightfall
The Evil Dutchess
VIP

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2007, 11:20:25 AM »

America isn't the world.

you cocksucking bitch...

men can only wish.

You did say Americans are the only ones that are fat. That's exactly what you said. By quoting what I said, saying it's a WORLDWIDE issue, then saying 'America isn't the world', pretty blatantly implies America is the only country with fat citizens, which is obviously an attack, bias, and ignorant statement. This coming from someone, who has seen the world.

As for shirts, I still guarantee you, side to side, a 4X shirt vs. a 2X shirt, the 4X would sell more.
YOU said MOST ppl in the WORLD...and that's why i responded that the world isn't America alone. Because MOST ppl in the world don't have obesitas. it's centered to certain parts of the world...and face it obesity rarely accures in Asia..which holds MOST of the ppl in the world...

Nightfall On Tour 2012:
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2007, 11:29:17 AM »

yeah, we are in need of more skinny fit ones too so we can show our cool bullet belts and belt buckles off without them getting covered up, or ripping the t-shirt.

html sucks
Niceboy
Opening Act

You're shit outta luck!!

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2007, 12:10:26 PM »

I think it would be more appropriate to supply t-shirts in a small size! You can never get fucking rock t-shirts in small and im sure its not just me that it pisses off! Not every rock fan is an XL, but it worries me slightly that so many people exceed this size and Im just shocked they dont seem to care.

Take it easy big guys

Must you live quite so relentlessly in the real world?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: