Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 01:23:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Led Zeppelin Thread
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Led Zeppelin Thread  (Read 109487 times)
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #260 on: October 01, 2007, 08:02:28 PM »

1) It's a common thing for Greeks to wear hairbands.

2) It's a common thing for football players to wear them.

3) No need to wear them anymore. My hair is too long now...  Tongue

1) It's a common thing for noone to like Greeks.

2) Football players aren't cool.

3) You're not cool.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #261 on: October 02, 2007, 07:04:49 AM »

1) It's a common thing for Greeks to wear hairbands.

2) It's a common thing for football players to wear them.

3) No need to wear them anymore. My hair is too long now...  Tongue

1) It's a common thing for noone to like Greeks.

2) Football players aren't cool.

3) You're not cool.

Fuck off.

I didn't win...  Tongue

babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #262 on: October 02, 2007, 10:42:43 AM »

neither did i. 

there's another draw of ballot-allocated tickets coming though, apparently.
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #263 on: October 02, 2007, 06:36:37 PM »

neither did i.?

Oh goody! The fat lady hasn't sang yet!  ok
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #264 on: October 02, 2007, 07:33:07 PM »

neither did i.?

Oh goody! The fat lady hasn't sang yet!? ok

sorry, she's sung and done...

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #265 on: October 02, 2007, 08:19:31 PM »

neither did i.?

Oh goody! The fat lady hasn't sang yet!? ok

sorry, she's sung and done...

Damn! I wanted to get the Led out! crying
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #266 on: October 03, 2007, 07:15:19 AM »

any tickets that aren't purchased within 72 hours of the winners being notified and any tickets which are purchased where the card does not match up to the ballot entry will be re allocated.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #267 on: October 08, 2007, 03:02:51 PM »

osie Swash of Guardian Unlimited reports that promoter Harvey Goldsmith has branded eBay the "biggest rip-off merchants in the world" after tickets to the forthcoming LED ZEPPELIN gig appeared for sale on the online auction website. Goldsmith, who helped persuade the band to reunite for a one-off show this November, told Kerrang! Radio yesterday: "I wish eBay would drop dead and die... I have begged them to take [the tickets] off and they have basically told us to fuck off. So I will do everything I possibly can to ruin their lives."

The promoter's harsh words follow the news that fans who purchased tickets to the gig, taking place November 26 at London's 02 Arena, on someone else's credit card may be refused entry. Those fans who won the right to buy tickets were issued with a password to validate their purchase, but it was announced at the weekend that they may be cancelled if the password holder's name did not match the credit card holder's name.

Harvey Goldsmith has responded to criticism of this policy on his blog: "I am fully aware that there seems to be concerns about people who became winners in the ballot and then decided to use somebody else's credit card to pay for the ticket. However, I am convinced that those who are bleating the loudest seem to be protesting too much for other reasons."

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #268 on: October 08, 2007, 03:05:57 PM »

so does anyone know anyone who won? just curious. I don't know one person.
Red1
VIP

yeah, you probably have seen me around.....

« Reply #269 on: October 09, 2007, 01:41:09 PM »

Well I am one of the people who had two tickets booked (and have my ticketmaster confirmation!!!! with seat numbers etc) and then got an email saying my credit card didn't match the name of the ballot winner and therefore the tickets were being cancelled!!!!  I am absolutely gutted. 

I have spoken to the O2 arena directly, Harvey Goldsmith's office AND Ticketmaster but all to no avail.  Not only that, but Ticketmaster have also told me that because it was stated in the original ballot email conf that a friend couldn't use their credit card to pay (I didn't notice the small T's & C's cause I was so excited) they do not have to refund my ?277 - which is what it cost for two tickets + booking fee.  Apparently they will let me know within 28 days if they are refunding the money.

I am soooooo gutted it's unreal - especially since I was bragging about it to my mates so much.

And guess what?  Someone I know is gonna be in a bloody box watching it!  Damn it!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #270 on: October 09, 2007, 02:07:01 PM »

Well I am one of the people who had two tickets booked (and have my ticketmaster confirmation!!!! with seat numbers etc) and then got an email saying my credit card didn't match the name of the ballot winner and therefore the tickets were being cancelled!!!!? I am absolutely gutted.?

I have spoken to the O2 arena directly, Harvey Goldsmith's office AND Ticketmaster but all to no avail.? Not only that, but Ticketmaster have also told me that because it was stated in the original ballot email conf that a friend couldn't use their credit card to pay (I didn't notice the small T's & C's cause I was so excited) they do not have to refund my ?277 - which is what it cost for two tickets + booking fee.? Apparently they will let me know within 28 days if they are refunding the money.

I am soooooo gutted it's unreal - especially since I was bragging about it to my mates so much.

And guess what?? Someone I know is gonna be in a bloody box watching it!? Damn it!

Ouch. That sucks big time. no

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #271 on: October 09, 2007, 03:15:21 PM »

Well I am one of the people who had two tickets booked (and have my ticketmaster confirmation!!!! with seat numbers etc) and then got an email saying my credit card didn't match the name of the ballot winner and therefore the tickets were being cancelled!!!!  I am absolutely gutted. 

I have spoken to the O2 arena directly, Harvey Goldsmith's office AND Ticketmaster but all to no avail.  Not only that, but Ticketmaster have also told me that because it was stated in the original ballot email conf that a friend couldn't use their credit card to pay (I didn't notice the small T's & C's cause I was so excited) they do not have to refund my ?277 - which is what it cost for two tickets + booking fee.  Apparently they will let me know within 28 days if they are refunding the money.

And guess what?  Someone I know is gonna be in a bloody box watching it!  Damn it!

sorry to hear man.

you must be really gutted.

html sucks
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #272 on: October 09, 2007, 03:20:43 PM »

Well I am one of the people who had two tickets booked (and have my ticketmaster confirmation!!!! with seat numbers etc) and then got an email saying my credit card didn't match the name of the ballot winner and therefore the tickets were being cancelled!!!! I am absolutely gutted.

I have spoken to the O2 arena directly, Harvey Goldsmith's office AND Ticketmaster but all to no avail. Not only that, but Ticketmaster have also told me that because it was stated in the original ballot email conf that a friend couldn't use their credit card to pay (I didn't notice the small T's & C's cause I was so excited) they do not have to refund my ?277 - which is what it cost for two tickets + booking fee. Apparently they will let me know within 28 days if they are refunding the money.

And guess what? Someone I know is gonna be in a bloody box watching it! Damn it!

Damn! that sucks. If they don't refund your money, think about spending a few extra bucks and initiate an action in your local courts.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
randy marsh
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #273 on: October 09, 2007, 03:56:56 PM »

what the hell.. this system sucks donkeyballs!!! damn harvey goldsmith.. I think they don't really understand how much this reaaally sucks for everyone.. I'm sorry for you dude..

I wanted the best.. well they didn't fuckin' make it.. so here's what I get:

-----
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #274 on: October 09, 2007, 10:34:03 PM »

Well I am one of the people who had two tickets booked (and have my ticketmaster confirmation!!!! with seat numbers etc) and then got an email saying my credit card didn't match the name of the ballot winner and therefore the tickets were being cancelled!!!!? I am absolutely gutted.?

I have spoken to the O2 arena directly, Harvey Goldsmith's office AND Ticketmaster but all to no avail.? Not only that, but Ticketmaster have also told me that because it was stated in the original ballot email conf that a friend couldn't use their credit card to pay (I didn't notice the small T's & C's cause I was so excited) they do not have to refund my ?277 - which is what it cost for two tickets + booking fee.? Apparently they will let me know within 28 days if they are refunding the money.

And guess what?? Someone I know is gonna be in a bloody box watching it!? Damn it!

NO WAY!!!!  I gasped when I read your post! Don't give up...i bet you can still get the tix...beg, borrow or steal...you HAVE to go! Don't take no for an answer! You go get what is rightfully yours!
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #275 on: October 10, 2007, 05:56:39 AM »

Noooooooo!  that bites.  I REALLY feel for you, mate.  keep persevering - hassle the hell out of them - and do it before this friday (when there will apparently be another ballot draw).  It's worth making the calls - you have to be there!!  I dont know anyone personally that won, but there is talk on zepp forums of people having paid enormous prices first for the passcodes on ebay and then people who genuinely won are auctioning off their spare ticket - for a shitload of cash.
Ticketmaster are complete c*nts.  let us know what happens!

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #276 on: October 10, 2007, 06:02:53 AM »

I would definitely hassle anyone and everyone until you get your tickets. That is some real bullshit if you don't get them because of that.
Red1
VIP

yeah, you probably have seen me around.....

« Reply #277 on: October 10, 2007, 12:05:18 PM »

I'm still trying guys and will keep you updated.  Thanks for your messages!!!! ok
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #278 on: October 10, 2007, 01:23:14 PM »

Good luck red 1! Make sure to update us on the actual show. ok
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #279 on: October 11, 2007, 12:06:16 AM »

I'm not seeing any appearances from Plant, Page or Jones regarding the concert. Then again they don't have to.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: