Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 05:20:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Brain set to return in 2007 (interview)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brain set to return in 2007 (interview)  (Read 16342 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2007, 09:23:02 AM »

it would be frickin awesome if both brain and frank would be onstage at the same time, yeah i mean 2 drum sets

btw, brain forgot to say which color he thought tommy was Shocked
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 11:44:21 AM by Ralph » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2007, 11:47:06 AM »

I was just about to post that. Undecided

you can read the thing here as well
http://pic5.piczo.com/eatmysilkworms/?g=30480116&cr=5

Good job Jackamo. what is Tommy's color Huh
gotta love brain. Happy returns!

BTW no not even 75 percent. Not so many people liked to argue in circle in those threads.
a handful of nervous posters don't speak for everyone of 7800 board members.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2007, 11:55:18 AM »

I was just about to post that. Undecided

you can read the thing here as well
http://pic5.piczo.com/eatmysilkworms/?g=30480116&cr=5

Good job Jackamo. what is Tommy's color Huh
gotta love brain. Happy returns!

BTW no not even 75 percent. Not so many people liked to argue in circle in those threads.
a handful of nervous posters don't speak for everyone of 7800 board members.

right....  75% is quite a number     seven-tenth of a percent comes closer hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2007, 12:12:51 PM »

I wish Frank would stay.? I like Brain but Frank seems more into the band and the band seems more into him.? I like the chemistry with Frank.

How could Brain not "be into" the band? He's been around for, what, 7 or more years now, put up with Axl's stuff and played somebody's else's songs on every tour? What do you want the guy to do?

I want him to quit making dumb commments like " as long as they pay me I'll be there".  He doesn't interact w/ the crowd, doesn't talk about GN'R when he's not with them, doesn't look like he is having any fun onstage.  He's doing it because he's getting paid.  That was not just the case with Steven and Matt.  They wanted to be in GN'R. How fun was it to see Frank love being up on stage and giving interviews, pics and getting the crowd to chant GN'R?  I would rather have Frank.  My opinion.  Still going to love the band.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2007, 12:16:34 PM »

If this is true, having brain back would be fucking awesome ok

JDA....brain is a smartass....ask a stupid question get a stupid answer. Roll Eyes

MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2007, 12:17:44 PM »

I wish Frank would stay.? I like Brain but Frank seems more into the band and the band seems more into him.? I like the chemistry with Frank.

How could Brain not "be into" the band? He's been around for, what, 7 or more years now, put up with Axl's stuff and played somebody's else's songs on every tour? What do you want the guy to do?

I want him to quit making dumb commments like " as long as they pay me I'll be there".? He doesn't interact w/ the crowd, doesn't talk about GN'R when he's not with them, doesn't look like he is having any fun onstage.? He's doing it because he's getting paid.? That was not just the case with Steven and Matt.? They wanted to be in GN'R. How fun was it to see Frank love being up on stage and giving interviews, pics and getting the crowd to chant GN'R?? I would rather have Frank.? My opinion.? Still going to love the band.

But in the end, Brain gave us an interview. ?That was very cool of him to do. ?And he gave the fans some good info on his role in the band. ?

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
adnan
Opening Act

Proud Hippie Liberal Nutjob

« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2007, 12:47:03 PM »

Brain's a better drummer than Frank. Frank slams the drums harder, but that's about it.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2007, 12:59:34 PM »

JDA....brain is a smartass....ask a stupid question get a stupid answer. Roll Eyes

And I like his stupid answers....stupid me. hihi
Some people are still too clever to get his self -deprecating/-destructive sarcasm. Isn't it shame?
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2007, 01:05:37 PM »

And I like his stupid answers....stupid me. hihi
Some people are still too clever to get his self -deprecating/-destructive sarcasm. Isn't it shame?

I like his smart ass answers too Cheesy , but sometimes sarcasm is hard to read in posts online Undecided

Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2007, 01:20:50 PM »

agh I want Frank permanent!!

Maybe you should trust Axl... Frank and Brain are both part of the "Guns N' Roses Family."

Why should I? I dont want 10 drummers, I just want a good one.
WARose
Legend

« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2007, 01:25:33 PM »

agh I want Frank permanent!!

Maybe you should trust Axl... Frank and Brain are both part of the "Guns N' Roses Family."

Why should I? I dont want 10 drummers, I just want a good one.

that`s why brain is in the band....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2007, 01:25:45 PM »

Nobody said anything about ten drummers. ?Just two.

When Axl hires eight more drummers, then we'll address your concerns. ? beer

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
WARose
Legend

« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2007, 01:27:57 PM »

Nobody said anything about ten drummers.  Just two.

When Axl hires eight more drummers, then we'll address your concerns.   beer

well..... 5 and counting hihi

i hope we won`t get a sixth one....

Edward Rose
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2007, 01:54:08 PM »

Is that interview even real??

I doubt it.

I think it's time to validate EMS as a pretty informative and essential GN'R site instead of censoring it at every forum ok

nice work guys, the interview is great, as always

I disagree. In the past, Jackamo has played "NEW CD INFO!" pranks at another well known forum and then admitted it lower in the thread.

I DO agree with Madison though, as EMS is just a web site that exists for the sole purpose of making fun of Chris.... masked by the illusion of a strange sense of humor. This is all just in my oppinion of course. I'm sure I'll be flamed by a bunch of posters with "Newbie" or Negative Karma's near their name.

Wicked Busy,
ER
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 01:59:15 PM by Edward Rose » Logged
adnan
Opening Act

« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2007, 02:00:16 PM »

Is that interview even real??

I doubt it.

You seriously think that screenshot of the email is fake? Do you have any clue at all how hard it would be to photoshop it that well? Brain's email is on his official website. We emailed him asking for a 10 Q's, and he obliged, being a nice person. He gave funny answers cause he "got" the point of our site (not to ridicule Chris at all, btw).

Anyway, this really shouldn't turn into another EMS bashing/supporting thread. Jarmo recognized that this is real and since it contains information of relevance to GN'R he left this thread open. The interview is obviously real since we have the screenshots to prove it (as we did with the MW interview).

This isn't about EMS, it's about the 10 Q's with Brain. Please stay on topic.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 02:07:22 PM by adnan » Logged
Edward Rose
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2007, 02:03:03 PM »

Don't care.

In the past, Jackamo has played "NEW CD INFO!" pranks at another well known forum and then admitted it lower in the thread.

EMS is just a web site that exists for the sole purpose of making fun of Chris.... masked by the illusion of a strange sense of humor. This is all just in my oppinion of course. I'm sure I'll be flamed by a bunch of posters with "Newbie" or Negative Karma's near their name.

Wicked Busy,
ER

And thank you for fulfilling my Newbie prophecy  hihi
adnan
Opening Act

« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2007, 02:08:51 PM »

Don't care.

And thank you for fulfilling my Newbie prophecy  hihi

So you still think it's fake? You only have 2 posts. I have 11. There you go. :lol:

Honestly though, this isn't a flaming thread. Go start a thread somewhere else to hate on us. Sorry for bringing you relevant news.
Edward Rose
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2007, 02:13:28 PM »

So you still think it's fake? You only have 2 posts. I have 11. There you go. :lol:

Honestly though, this isn't a flaming thread. Go start a thread somewhere else to hate on us. Sorry for bringing you relevant news.

I said I doubt it. I didn't say it's fake. And it's not relevant news, as Jarmo himself pointed out in the first page of this thread.

I still stand by this though...

In the past, Jackamo has played "NEW CD INFO!" pranks at another well known forum and then admitted it lower in the thread.

EMS is just a web site that exists for the sole purpose of making fun of Chris.... masked by the illusion of a strange sense of humor.

And I don't think this bb should support a web site that exists for the sole purpose of poking fun at a current GN'R member, masked by the illusion of a strange sense of humor.

I recently deleted my account here because I'm really busy and don't have time for people like you. And while we're on the subject, why don't you tell the readers here why you got banned at gnr2k.

Still busy,
ER
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 02:15:06 PM by Edward Rose » Logged
adnan
Opening Act

« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2007, 02:17:06 PM »

I got banned from gnr2k for defending Nirvana.

In any case, let's end this argument right here.
EFISH
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2007, 02:20:37 PM »

I got banned from gnr2k for defending Nirvana.

In any case, let's end this argument right here.
Mandy told me it was because you were saying disrespectful things to her and other posters in the thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: