Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 11:19:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228124 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Brain set to return in 2007 (interview)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brain set to return in 2007 (interview)  (Read 16264 times)
EFISH
« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2007, 07:55:38 PM »

How do you guys KNOW Pitman likes EMS?

I mean, has someone asked him about it?

No offense, but I highly doubt those 2 posts on your site were actually Chris.

I'm not saying I'm doubting you, I'm just wandering if he's shared his opinion in person to someone.
\
adnan
Opening Act

Proud Hippie Liberal Nutjob

« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2007, 07:56:59 PM »

I'm not saying I'm doubting you, I'm just wandering if he's shared his opinion in person to someone.
\

We don't know for sure that he posted on the site, but we do know that he's been told about the site. If he found it offensive I'm fairly certain we would've heard about it by now.
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #102 on: January 25, 2007, 07:58:40 PM »

\

If I remember correctly, Pitman posted in our site shortly after we made contact with another band member for an interview. ?Or maybe it was when Cherry, one of the members of our forum, met him. ?I can't remember when exactly. ?Plus, the IP address was from somewhere in the SoCal/Los Angeles are, which is where he supposedly lives.

You know we've talked to Bach and Brain. ?There are another couple of other very cool interviews coming up too. ?Why's it so hard to think any one of those people would have told Pitman about the site? ?Admit it, people like Edward Rose just hate Pitman and they're taking it out on EMS.? I got news for you kids... Pitman = Guns N' Roses.? If you don't like it, go listen to VR.

This debate is going no where.

Did anyone hear that Brain is going to be back with the band?   beer
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 08:01:32 PM by MotherGooseLuvR » Logged

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
EFISH
« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2007, 08:00:41 PM »

I was just wandering if someone actually talked to Chris about the site and got his opinion, since you cant tell who someone is on the internet.

And by the way, I like Pitman, he's a good asset to the band and those Zaum demo's are cool.  ok
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 08:02:32 PM by Conrad » Logged
adnan
Opening Act

Proud Hippie Liberal Nutjob

« Reply #104 on: January 25, 2007, 08:10:14 PM »

Cherry (cherry bomb at mygnr) told Chris about the site. If he found it offensive, we would have received a cease and desist from Axl already.
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2007, 09:22:08 PM »

He blushed.

Until we get a cease & desist letter- I don't think we're offending anyone.

Brain set to return in 2007 isn't even really what he said, maybe he's gonna rock out in like a music video, and stay home when they tour.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 09:25:46 PM by Jackamo! » Logged
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2007, 09:48:48 PM »

These EMS guys are clowns.  I wouldnt believe anything you read from them or their site.  I mean theyve all been banned from every other gnr forum and I wouldnt be surprised if they are actually one guy with too much time on his hand playing pranks.  Just look at Mothergooseluvr's posts.  They are hilarious and do not come from someone who is serious.  This is a post from november 15, but i assure you there are funnier ones.

Hmmm.... who am I gonna trust?  Axl Rose, or some downloading motherfucker who Del James says needs to get a life?

Sorry dude, but I'm trust Axl Rose.  The album will come out on one of the next six Tuesdays. 

If it doesn't, then that means Axl and Merck just lied about it to try and drum up a little publicity for Axl's second Chinese Democracy tour.  It would mean that they intentionally lied to their loyal fans to try and grab a little extra cash.

Sorry dude, that don't hold water.  Plenty of huge albums are launched quietly, with no publicity and no official release date.  I can't think of any off the top of my head, but there are tons. 

Your argument = shit.
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #107 on: January 25, 2007, 09:52:05 PM »

These EMS guys are clowns.? I wouldnt believe anything you read from them or their site.? I mean theyve all been banned from every other gnr forum and I wouldnt be surprised if they are actually one guy with too much time on his hand playing pranks.? Just look at Mothergooseluvr's posts.? They are hilarious and do not come from someone who is serious.? This is a post from november 15, but i assure you there are funnier ones.

Hmmm.... who am I gonna trust?? Axl Rose, or some downloading motherfucker who Del James says needs to get a life?

Sorry dude, but I'm trust Axl Rose.? The album will come out on one of the next six Tuesdays.?

If it doesn't, then that means Axl and Merck just lied about it to try and drum up a little publicity for Axl's second Chinese Democracy tour.? It would mean that they intentionally lied to their loyal fans to try and grab a little extra cash.

Sorry dude, that don't hold water.? Plenty of huge albums are launched quietly, with no publicity and no official release date.? I can't think of any off the top of my head, but there are tons.?

Your argument = shit.

So you're blaming me for defending Axl's word?  I don't get you.

Hey dude, in case you didn't notice, Axl cleared up all that 13 Tuesdays business.  It was called an open letter from Axl.  Google it.  He said the album's delay was Merck's fault and even said the 13 Tuesdays shit was lame. 

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: January 25, 2007, 09:58:19 PM »

Ok how do you explain this one:

I agree.  People act like "going to the concert" is the only part that matters about going to a concert.  There's the excitement of planning it, buying tickets, taking the road trip, renting a hotel room, the meals while you wait, and eventually, the long drive home.  The concert is just the icing on the cake -- if it happens.  If you peoplel buy a ticket for a concert and EXPECT to see a concert, you're just setting yourself up for failure.  If it happens, GREAT.  If not, just enjoy the long drive home and get on with your life.  Blast AFD the whole way, baby!!!
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #109 on: January 25, 2007, 10:03:48 PM »

Or this one:

Jesus fucking Christ on the cross!  When will you guys lighten up.  I can understand some people not liking My World because their ears aren't trained for that kind of music, but it's a really cool original song.  Its the closest old GnR got to having a "Pitman" sound.

I know its a joke, everyone on other forums figured it out and banned you guys, its about the time you guys are exposed on this one as well. Its funny, but whne theres a really scarce amount of info and people want to believe that something is going on, its really easy for you guys to disappoint people.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #110 on: January 25, 2007, 10:16:10 PM »

Do you people realize that fighting with the guys who run EMS is making you just look silly?

What is your point?

Have a freakin' sense of humor.  This board is about a fun time great MUSIC BAND.  Some of you get on a high horse and don't know when to let go already.  It is OK to have a bit of fun people!!!

Wow, you exposed him for making a joke and having a little fun.  A regular Sherlock Holmes, aren't you? Roll Eyes
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #111 on: January 25, 2007, 10:23:43 PM »

bandita whats your problem.  First you didnt read what i said.  I said it was a joke, i said i thought it was funny.  i said the danger is in letting people down and disappointing them when their fake stuff doesnt come true.  Theres a place for this, but most people come ehre for news not to be lied to.  These guys are funny, but a lot of people DO NOT KNOW THEY ARE JOKING as seen from this board with even Jarmo believing them.  They are just clowns, i wouldnt believe anything they say since theyve posted nonsense on every other board.
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #112 on: January 25, 2007, 10:26:48 PM »

EMS is not a joke, and our interviews are seriously real. Wink

Fuck. Don't say they aren't.

Your confusing people. This interview just like previous ones are real, although hard to believe. But still real.

"Its funny, but whne theres a really scarce amount of info and people want to believe that something is going on, its really easy for you guys to disappoint people."
This is an email from Brain himself. We aren't going to disapoint anyone.

Every fucking time we do something great, we have to argue with some dickhead about it being real. EMS is a valid source. Get with it.

WE ARE NOT FUCKING JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

We didn't make it up. It's not "fake shit".

Email him and ask him- then shut up.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 10:28:25 PM by Jackamo! » Logged
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #113 on: January 25, 2007, 10:30:58 PM »

You at least admit then that every one of your posts other than your "interviews" are jokes though right.  This is my point bandita they dont admit theyre joking.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #114 on: January 25, 2007, 10:33:16 PM »

Wow shit is getting tense around here  confused

is this album close or what?!?!  hihi
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #115 on: January 25, 2007, 10:34:26 PM »

You at least admit then that every one of your posts other than your "interviews" are jokes though right.? This is my point bandita they dont admit theyre joking.
We obviously have different opinions towards Chris Pitman.

You think the praise is not deserved- so you assume it's all a joke.

Go listen to "Estranged".
EFISH
« Reply #116 on: January 25, 2007, 10:36:12 PM »

What does Pitman have to do with Estranged?  nervous
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #117 on: January 25, 2007, 10:37:01 PM »

what do quotes like this have to do with pitman

?I stop by every record store in a 25 mile radius of my home EVERY SINGLE TUESDAY in hopes of finding it there. ?It's fun, and builds a lot of excitement. ?It'll all be worth it because I know that in one of the next six Tuesdays, I'll find it there. ?Then I'll listen to Sorry on the drive home.
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #118 on: January 25, 2007, 10:39:25 PM »

What's your point? So everyone one of our posts have to be about Pitman, and they all have to be 100% serious? Is this like a rule, and your a moderater?

The interviews are real. They happened.

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #119 on: January 25, 2007, 10:40:58 PM »

bandita whats your problem.? First you didnt read what i said.? I said it was a joke, i said i thought it was funny.? i said the danger is in letting people down and disappointing them when their fake stuff doesnt come true.? Theres a place for this, but most people come ehre for news not to be lied to.? These guys are funny, but a lot of people DO NOT KNOW THEY ARE JOKING as seen from this board with even Jarmo believing them.? They are just clowns, i wouldnt believe anything they say since theyve posted nonsense on every other board.

What is my problem? ?I am not the one sitting around harping on the issue. ?It seems to me that you just want to argue and I find it ludicrous that you are claiming to expose something that is painfully obvious to most. ?

I don't know why it is so hard to believe that Brain would answer a set of questions sent by a fan.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: