Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 05:25:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Trailer Park Boys Bubbles In NY With Axl?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trailer Park Boys Bubbles In NY With Axl?  (Read 12351 times)
DuffRoze
Headliner

Runs n' Goses!

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2007, 06:15:39 AM »

rather thatn POINTLESS specualation on what was said.
I just think it would be cool to have a GNR crossover with the Trailer Park boys, Rush did it.
or hafve the TPB's as part of the Better Vid maybe.   

here's to wishful thinking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF!?
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2007, 07:42:54 AM »

The Tragically Hip allready did a video with the Trailer Park Boys.

See Linky ===>
? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlUfdsKiFJ4
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 07:45:52 AM by Oh My Choking Soul » Logged

guns_n_motley
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2007, 07:43:16 AM »

not to mention this was in past tense. dont worry guys. well get chinese democracy soon enough yes
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2007, 12:43:33 PM »

Hey, I just realized that there are only three degrees of seperation between me and Axl Rose:  I used to be in high school and I did some shows with Corey who is in the Trailer Park Boys with Bubble's and Bubbles is friends with Axl!!!  I know...it's lame but it was exciting for a moment or so. rofl

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2007, 12:48:04 PM »

Seriously who the fuck is this? At that LA show I thought some down syndrome dude got on stage, and they let him stay and gave him a guitar because it was funny. And Axl calling him Bubbles from the trailer park boys. I thought it was a joke. What the fuck? I don't want this new whatever the fuck in the GNR universe. Who the fuck are they and why should I give a fuck?

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2007, 12:56:30 PM »

Seriously who the fuck is this? At that LA show I thought some down syndrome dude got on stage, and they let him stay and gave him a guitar because it was funny. And Axl calling him Bubbles from the trailer park boys. I thought it was a joke. What the fuck? I don't want this new whatever the fuck in the GNR universe. Who the fuck are they and why should I give a fuck?

Speaking of retards, look what Buddha_Master wrote.

GN'R may, and don't quote me on this, share the same universe and you, Bubbles and I. So it may be too late, we may have even begun in this universe, I mean before Axl was famous.

Anyway...

http://www.amazon.com/Trailer-Park-Season-X-MAS-Boxset/dp/B000FJRB1C/sr=8-2/qid=1169574916/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/102-0430984-4603315?ie=UTF8&s=dvd

That is who they are, 5 very lucrative seasons of TV in Canada and the UK.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 01:01:57 PM by Oh My Choking Soul » Logged

RoCoKiN
VIP

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2007, 01:07:57 PM »

Check this out  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0mU4nzlKVA

Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2007, 01:26:35 PM »

Over the lastcouple of months, my wife and I have become hopelessly addicted to Trailer Park Boys.  Every episode appears to be on google's video site now...FOR FREE!

For the uninitiaded, here are some tips.  Go to epguides.com.  Go to the "T" section and pick "Trailer Park Boys".  Every episode title will be listed in order.  Then go to google.com.  Switch the top search to "video".  In the search box, enter "Trailer Park Boys" and a couple of words of the title of the episode you wanna watch.  And there you go!

P.S.  Best episode is titled "Conky".

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2007, 01:42:24 PM »

Apparently, Bubbles heard the album and says that its "awesome!"  ok

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=89075&st=0

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
RoCoKiN
VIP

« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2007, 01:59:28 PM »

Here's Bubbles myspace? .? ? ?http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=62677608
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 02:04:07 PM by RoCoKiN » Logged

Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2007, 02:02:37 PM »

GN'R may, and don't quote me on this, share the same universe and you, Bubbles and I. So it may be too late, we may have even begun in this universe, I mean before Axl was famous.

Anyway...

http://www.amazon.com/Trailer-Park-Season-X-MAS-Boxset/dp/B000FJRB1C/sr=8-2/qid=1169574916/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/102-0430984-4603315?ie=UTF8&s=dvd

So?

Listen dude. Just because you see things two dimensionally that doesnt mean that is the way it is. We all exist together, but we also live in our own multiverrse. Trying to think of a way to explain it where you would understand...

You ever watch Seinfield? Remember the 2 Georges? His 2 world theory? The 2 Georges devided cannot stand.

I live on the same planet as President Bush, but in my world, people like that don't mingle. ?That is a completely different world. Right wing letting a fantasy god dictate their actions exist in a different universe.

I have been there when GNR first started (literally watched this unfold from LA) and have been a fan since. Then this Bubbles comes out of no where, and being from America, do not know who the fuck that is and why he is accociated with GNR. I know why BAz is. I know why that fuck Rackman is. Bubbles came out of left field though. You dig? Anyway fuck you for making this personal.

tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2007, 02:05:21 PM »

Anyway...

So?

Listen dude. Just because you see things two dimensionally that doesnt mean that is the way it is. We all exist together, but we also live in our own multiverrse. Trying to think of a way to explain it where you would understand...

You ever watch Seinfield? Remember the 2 Georges? His 2 world theory? The 2 Georges devided cannot stand.

I live on the same planet as President Bush, but in my world, people like that don't mingle.  That is a completely different world. Right wing letting a fantasy god dictate their actions exist in a different universe.

I have been there when GNR first started (literally watched this unfold from LA) and have been a fan since. Then this Bubbles comes out of no where, and being from America, do not know who the fuck that is and why he is accociated with GNR. I know why BAz is. I know why that fuck Rackman is. Bubbles came out of left field though. You dig? Anyway fuck you for making this personal.

Bubbles came from Baz. He was on an episode of the Trailer Park Boys and on the Trunk interview he was telling Axl about the show. So he probably introduced him to Axl and they became friends.
RoCoKiN
VIP

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2007, 02:07:16 PM »

The guy that plays Bubbles is Mike Smith and he's a really cool guy and a musician...so I'm sure that Axl isn't hangin' around with Mike playing Bubbles all day! ?Really, Buddha chill out!

Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2007, 02:08:10 PM »

Alright cool man. Thanks tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr.

Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2007, 02:10:13 PM »

The guy that plays Bubbles is Mike Smith and he's a really cool guy and a musician...so I'm sure that Axl isn't hangin' around with Mike playing Bubbles all day! ?Really, Buddha chill out!

Oh dude. Im fine. Just became a what the fuck kind of thing with all the Bubbles talk. I felt out of the loop and with GNR that was a strange feeling.

tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2007, 02:10:52 PM »

Alright cool man. Thanks tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr.

no problem.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2007, 02:11:28 PM »

Were you jealous of bubbles, Buddha_Master?  Smiley

Bubbles heard the album

And that was also in the past. (I'm just referring to some posts on this thread)

and says that its "awesome!"

awesome. did any canadian in here catch the show?
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2007, 02:13:57 PM »

Were you jealous of bubbles, Buddha_Master?? Smiley

Bubbles heard the album

And that was also in the past. (I'm just referring to some posts on this thread)

and says that its "awesome!"

awesome. did any canadian in here catch the show?

LOl Bet your ass. Well who wouldnt be? This fucker apparently got to hear the Chinese Democracy album.

BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2007, 02:21:31 PM »

If we're going by the fact that Bubbles heard (past tense) the album - then should we assume that its either completely finished or extremely close to it?

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2007, 02:27:45 PM »

If we're going by the fact that Bubbles heard (past tense) the album - then should we assume that its either completely finished or extremely close to it?

Yes, considering he had no involvement with GNR back when Axl played mixes to everyone at a BBQ at his house after the Inland Invasion show. So we must assume if he has heard the album recently, then it is done (giver or take some final mixing or mastering)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: