Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 09:31:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228467 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl is in New York
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl is in New York  (Read 18523 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2007, 12:32:49 PM »

What's K-OS?

Actually, I believe you because it's nothing really exciting news. Tongue

And she didn't start a new thread for that.
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2007, 12:38:43 PM »

What's K-OS?

Actually, I believe you because it's nothing really exciting news. Tongue

And she didn't start a new thread for that.

but you have many many posts,and i trust you

I have never seen so many tree
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2007, 12:39:54 PM »

I think Pilferk's right.
For now, no news is good news
And things are on track.

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2007, 12:41:26 PM »

well,to be honest,we have to have news in next days if 6.march is realising date

j redstar
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2007, 12:44:14 PM »

Well I know there is a rapper/ R&B guy named K-OS.? I don't know if that's the same person we're talking about though.
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2007, 12:45:43 PM »

Well I know there is a rapper/ R&B guy named K-OS.? I don't know if that's the same person we're talking about though.

redstar-winner of championleague 1991

rds.06
Jackie!!!
Rocker

"I'm Melting"

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2007, 12:52:20 PM »

He could be doing anything, maybe just hanging with baz.

"to live with fortune and fame"
MikeD
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2007, 02:50:15 PM »

It doesn't mean shit. He lives in New York now.

No he doesn't. 9 chances out of 10 say he's mixing and mastering the album at Sterling Sound.

OK, then I guess he was lying when he said he bought a condo there and spends half his time there. Sounds like he lives there. (And yeah I know he owns a house in California, too.)

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2007, 03:17:19 PM »

No he doesn't. 9 chances out of 10 say he's mixing and mastering the album at Sterling Sound.

OK, then I guess he was lying when he said he bought a condo there and spends half his time there. Sounds like he lives there. (And yeah I know he owns a house in California, too.)

He also stated at the Hammerstein shows that he intended to move to NYC. 

But it is of no matter, really.  I am sure he just is wherever business (or pleasure!) is taking him. Grin
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2007, 03:37:49 PM »

He also stated at the Hammerstein shows that he intended to move to NYC.?

But it is of no matter, really.? I am sure he just is wherever business (or pleasure!) is taking him. Grin

Didn't he call New York his "new paradise city" at Hammerstein ??

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2007, 04:44:47 PM »

That's too bad.  I'm going out to Vegas tomorrow, I was hoping he'd still be out there.  Not that I would've ran into him or anything but that especially can't happen if we're on opposite coasts.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
prairie
Headliner

www.gnrtv.com - All GNR, all the time.

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2007, 04:56:40 PM »

A friend of mine from NYC called me Sunday night to tell me she partied with Axl at a club on the weekend. ? She was really excited when she was talking with him and when she was telling me about it. ?She did give me some info I hadn't heard before. ?The info is scetchy because she was so excited the details were hard for her to remember, but here are the highlights;

? - mentioned something about working with K-OS and/or his producer??
 ? - mentioned having a house in Miami
 ? - was really happy and surprised when she told him "The Blues" was her favorite song. ?He then explained to her how he changed the ending of the song and sang her the new ending. ?I am assuming the new version is the 2006 version as aposed to the Pittsburg version.
 ? - he was very gratious and flattered that she new about the new songs. ?
 ? - ?he was drinking champaign
 ? - she said "he seems to be very aware of his reputation". ?Read that how you want.
 ? - mentioned having about 50 songs complete and they are trying to select which ones will be on CD.

I am sorry the info is scetchy but it's all I have. ?This was really a cool phone call to get from her, because she became a fan when I brought her to the Sunday Hammerstein show. ?After that I hooked her up with some the new songs (Blues, Maddy, Better). ?She then went to the MSG show on her own. ?She has no reason to lie to me about this and I have no reason to lie to you about this, I have no need in my life to be the flame target I am about to become. ?Grin ?Just thought I would pass on this info, I know it's not ground breaking but there is some new info.

Peace ?peace

FYI - Just spoke with my friend again.  The club was Plumm and it was Sat night.

Peace  peace

At www.gnrtv.com, it's all GNR videos, all the time.  Plus a few other goodies.

I'm not interested in petty online fights with strangers.  I'm here for fun, if my post has upset you - Sorry.
chriskon72
Rocker

Thus spake the Super-Guru...Did you hear that?

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2007, 05:01:48 PM »

Looks like Axl is becoming a regular at plumm. That's cool

20.05.88 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
07.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
08.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
28.05.92 Kanstatterwasen, Stuttgart
26.06.93 Olympiastadion, Munich
07.04.10 Figali, Panama
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2007, 05:52:08 PM »

I will be at Crazy Horse in Vegas Saturday night...after midnight. Alright Axl? So don't forget to bring CD in for the ladies to dance too. See you there man!

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2007, 07:54:47 PM »

new york pizza and a girl.. it doesn't get any better? Grin

i think its stupid to assume anything, we have no idea.? he's in NYC.? That is all we know.

I know. I'm wondering where all the 'Chinese Democracy Starts Now' posters are at.  Roll Eyes

A friend of mine from NYC called me Sunday night to tell me she partied with Axl at a club on the weekend.   She was really excited when she was talking with him and when she was telling me about it.  She did give me some info I hadn't heard before.  The info is scetchy because she was so excited the details were hard for her to remember, but here are the highlights;

- mentioned something about working with K-OS and/or his producer??
   - mentioned having a house in Miami
   - was really happy and surprised when she told him "The Blues" was her favorite song.  He then explained to her how he changed the ending of the song and sang her the new ending.  I am assuming the new version is the 2006 version as aposed to the Pittsburg version.
   - he was very gratious and flattered that she new about the new songs. 
   -  he was drinking champaign
   - she said "he seems to be very aware of his reputation".  Read that how you want.
   - mentioned having about 50 songs complete and they are trying to select which ones will be on CD.

I am sorry the info is scetchy but it's all I have.  This was really a cool phone call to get from her, because she became a fan when I brought her to the Sunday Hammerstein show.  After that I hooked her up with some the new songs (Blues, Maddy, Better).  She then went to the MSG show on her own.  She has no reason to lie to me about this and I have no reason to lie to you about this, I have no need in my life to be the flame target I am about to become.  Grin  Just thought I would pass on this info, I know it's not ground breaking but there is some new info.

Peace  peace

God I hope that's fuckin' true. 50 songs?!?!?!

HO-LY JEEZ!  Shocked

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2007, 08:49:39 PM »

thats kool people are allowed to have more then one house.good for him and he may also live in ny who knows.

the one an only horsey !
MikeD
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2007, 08:56:14 PM »

I wonder how many pages of speculation we would get if someone said: hey Axl is in Georgia. Or, I heard Axl is in Michigan. Or . . . . fuck, why not speculate this up to about 120 pages like his MTV appearance.

flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2007, 09:06:07 PM »

how bout some real speculation on some real album news
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2007, 09:15:37 PM »

I wonder how many pages of speculation we would get if someone said: hey Axl is in Georgia. Or, I heard Axl is in Michigan. Or . . . . fuck, why not speculate this up to about 120 pages like his MTV appearance.

Posting a complaint about people posting in this thread is what some people might call hypocritical. You got a better thread to start, then start one.

grog mug
Legend

« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2007, 09:22:40 PM »

WOW hes in New York!!!  Who cares, I read a post where someone saw him ordering pizza and a BUNCH of people around him as usual somewhere in downtown New York.  Does that mean hes going to have a track on CD called Double Cheese with Sausage?  Who cares where he is, let's get some album news!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: