Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:44:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228554 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  How reliable explanation u see this?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How reliable explanation u see this?  (Read 2131 times)
donaltduck313
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: January 15, 2007, 06:39:49 AM »

All we need is just a little patience :-) btw sorry about my rather poor english...

Hm would like to hear your opinion about this kind of trade partner with whom I made deal in the end of August (yes almost 5months ago) n I paid this item (autographed GNR cd) already in August n then he did try to send item (at least told me so...) n then some vandal opened mailbox n destroyed item...

then this trade partned did let me know what have happened n we made new deal (instead this destroyed cd he gonna send some other GNR/GNR-related items) n then suprise suprise this packet also did disappear but fortunately post did return it to this guy n then he did try to send it other time n it gets lost again... (donno or dont remember if he did try to send it even 3rd time this 2nd packet I paid 55 euros).

Then I told him I think in early november that "lets do this way that u gonna refund me my money via PayPal". Then he answered after couple of weeks n apologised that haven?t answered me earlier (grandmo been ill...) that his Paypal-account is temporarily empty but he gonna pay my money back a.s.a.p.

N now its middle of january n I have given him couple of expiry dates (1st was in december n this 2nd one was today) to pay my money back. So far nothing/no money appeared my account or home-address (in case he sent money via mail). Last message from him came end of december that "I will be sending the money presently. please can you send me your full address."

So do u see this guy as honest trade partner n if u dont, do u wanna know his name etc so that u aint gonna do similar mistakes with him?

love n light

Jani Lindroth alias Donalt Duck

axl32rose
Rocker

Heading to 3 GNR Shows in 2010.

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 07:55:46 AM »

HRMMMM makes one think
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 11:48:32 AM »

Was it that alex22 guy?

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
donaltduck313
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 01:55:57 PM »

noup
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 03:37:50 PM »

File a PayPal dispute.  As far as I can tell by what you are saying he is a bad trader and should not be allowed to do any more transactions via PayPal.  And moreover if you file the dispute it will most likely put a hold on his account until he returns the funds to you.

I find reading this stuff very sad.  I always have good experiences with people on here and it seriously burns me to know that GNR fans would screw another over for money.

I don't know what the rules are for posting bad trader's names but if it's allowed you should let others know so they don't get involved with him.

My 2 cents.

LLAD
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 04:20:06 PM »

He's a total fraud. File a dispute against him.
donaltduck313
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 02:42:39 PM »

hi time to update this lil so sent email to this guy lil over one week ago n told about this topic (in this messageboard) n within 2hours!! he sent me email (kind of strange how fast he answered since hadnt heard from him for several weeks) n paid me via paypal was it 9!!!euros (yes he still owes me over 45 euros) n did tell how sorry he is n promised to pay rest of my money a.s.a.p

hm but since then silence (aint colden this time) again so just wrote him that he has lil over one week (till the end of this month) time to pay me this missing 45 euros...or else...or else what...exactly ;-)

will see

D.D.
donaltduck313
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 04:18:17 PM »

ok i thinks this guys time did run out...

This dude I see LIL unreliable is:

MotleyCrue alias wayne madden from Dublin

sorry dude but almost 6months is LIL too long time to get my money back (yes I know u paid me 9euros but u still got my 45 euros, n u r complaining that u r broke n dont have money to pay me back n still seems like u r still trying to buy some GNR items like thirts: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=43020.msg870554#msg870554) hm hm how should I say this SUCK MY FUCKING DICK!!
axl32rose
Rocker

Heading to 3 GNR Shows in 2010.

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2007, 07:02:13 PM »

MotleyCrue is the unkown deadbeat trader eh?Huh

well ill keep that in mind,? ?theres nothing worse then a deadbeat trader

it my mind it's the dirtiest thing a person can do, stealing from another person.? ?

he must have habits and this is a way to make a few bucks lol rant
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: