Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 03:55:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Gunsguy" at mygnr claims he has heard a finished mix of a song from CD:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Gunsguy" at mygnr claims he has heard a finished mix of a song from CD:  (Read 48495 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2007, 12:41:56 PM »

AxlsMain with all due respect your argument is extremely weak. Sitting in front of a guy for a couple hours would make it impossible to figure out a guys mental status. Even serial Killers are charming individuals.

NOt sayin the guy is a serial killer but seriously, U shouldnt come on a message board that hosts the most skeptical and most fucked over fans in music history and start spewing anything that pertains to Chinese Democracy unless u have evidence and ability to back up said statements.

if u dont, i dont want to hear it and i laugh and think people who believe this bullshit are pathetic.

When are u all gonna learn, when Axl wants us to hear it we will, not before and not after, he isnt gonna let some JOe Schmo in Canada hear the fuckin record.

This is as funny as that Fat kid who met Axl in a bar and Axl took him out to his car and let him hear CD.

People were so fuckin stupid they believed THAT!

I am here simply tryin to save the lot of you from more disappointment.

Crackadler: ?I tried my best to express myself monosyllablically enough for u to follow a long. You can go and get your mom to translate any big words you dont understand in my posts. ?Just tell her the posts are from D and she will be more than happy to come running.

Dont ask how i know that......... yes yes

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2007, 12:50:34 PM »

AxlsMain with all due respect your argument is extremely weak. Sitting in front of a guy for a couple hours would make it impossible to figure out a guys mental status. Even serial Killers are charming individuals.

NOt sayin the guy is a serial killer but seriously, U shouldnt come on a message board that hosts the most skeptical and most fucked over fans in music history and start spewing anything that pertains to Chinese Democracy unless u have evidence and ability to back up said statements.

if u dont, i dont want to hear it and i laugh and think people who believe this bullshit are pathetic.

When are u all gonna learn, when Axl wants us to hear it we will, not before and not after, he isnt gonna let some JOe Schmo in Canada hear the fuckin record.

This is as funny as that Fat kid who met Axl in a bar and Axl took him out to his car and let him hear CD.

Crackadler: ?I tried my best to express myself monosyllablically enough for u to follow a long. You can go and get your mom to translate any big words you dont understand in my posts. ?Just tell her the posts are from D and she will be more than happy to come running.

College, what was I thinking?? First, you have to be old enough to go. Secondly, your GED won't be getting you to many acceptance letters. Now anyway, back to Chinese Democracy...

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2007, 12:51:22 PM »

Thankz Gunsguy

hbk *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2007, 12:54:20 PM »

College, what was I thinking?? First, you have to be old enough to go. Secondly, your GED won't be getting you to many acceptance letters. Now anyway, back to Chinese Democracy...

If I am not old enough to go to college, how could I be old enough for my GED?  If u are gonna try to cut down somebody, at least make some fuckin sense. ok

Seriously read that and then tell me who the fuckin moron is pal! Kiss

oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #104 on: January 14, 2007, 12:58:08 PM »

Guys, easy on the testosterone injections...It's smelling like dirty socks in here already...settle down
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #105 on: January 14, 2007, 01:03:48 PM »

If you wanna believe it, then great. If not, thats great too.....theres no point in telling someone else they should or should not CHOOSE to beleive something. Personally, I take everything on here with a grain of salt, because thats my CHOICE. You guys are both idiots for fighting about something so trivial.

Axl is God.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #106 on: January 14, 2007, 01:05:04 PM »

I'd like to buy one of these Internets.

It's an amazing series of tubes....
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #107 on: January 14, 2007, 01:11:11 PM »

Another post from GunsGuy:
The point is I have been contacted, I do not know why other than I have had dealings with several people in the GN'R camp in the past. I will say what they say I can say for now. All of you will know about this very soon, we will all have envolvment with this. I have never made claims that I did not know for sure to promote any website, in fact my forum and site are down and will remain that way for now, just to put you to rest about that, even when I recieved the leaks, everyone cryed BS! When I said the album was NOT coming in 2006, when 98% of you were saying no way, I say what I say because I am told, I do not simply guess based on a unreliable Axl letter. I am trying to clean this up but I am told to wait for it. Maybe this is part of the plan leading up to CD I do not know. For all who believe I appreaciate this, for all who don't I could care less, I am merly providing what I can when I can, if I could I would tell you all everything but I simply cannot at this point. You can all be sure of one thing, the GN'R camp is watching this forum in peticular and are almost ready to start something that is increadible and never been done before in the history of Rock N' Roll. I do not make any promises, I am realying on input from people around me. If this means I put my membership on the line then so be it. I realize Axl and camp have let many down in the past, and some are jaded by this as I am, however this is something different, and you have to stay focused on the eventual outcome. For people twisting my words already, I DID NOT say there would be a single out in 2 weeks, I said you will hear something you have heard before abait different, I also stated that the whole world would hear it at the same time....

I will not be a victim, I will not post again untill I have something concrete to say, this way I don't look bad, and you don't pericute me for saying anything. Just keep in mind that I am trying to give as much details as I can. Maybe I should have avoided the situation, too late....

Are you ready?

Gunsguy

Ok the person who contaced has him clearly being told not to tell anyone. So why would he tell someone who owns a fans website and posts regularly on myGnR? Assuming someone's job is on the line (confidentiality agreement) why would they tell GunsGuy. GunsGuy himself says he doesn't know why he was contacted. Doesn't make sense. He's been asked to say what he can say for now, but by whom? But then again, he says he received the leaks before everyone else so who knows? But he says that GnR are planning something unprecedented and are watching the MyGnR forum in particular. Again, this doesn't make sense. HTGTH is the biggest GnR fansite, GnR have continually used this site ?as a way of communicating official announcements including Axl's letter and Jarmo has being very loyal. So why would they be watching MyGnR forum in particular all of a sudden? Again, doesn't make sense.

Anyone know of any major world events coming up?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 01:14:09 PM by estrangedpaul » Logged

SLCPUNK
« Reply #108 on: January 14, 2007, 01:16:48 PM »

This reminds me of another well respected poster here who fell for the same bullshit. He had a fake "insider" that he chatted with via PMs, and IMs over a series of time. Eventually he came forward and spoke to everybody in much the same manner. Telling us all that he had great news, but couldn't tell us yet, that "we'd see."

Turned out he was getting worked over by some loser, and got chumped out. He eventually quit the board, which was a shame because he was a nice guy.

This seems very similar to that scenario.

Again, this doesn't make sense.

It doesn't make sense for a reason.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 01:18:31 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
VIP

« Reply #109 on: January 14, 2007, 01:24:04 PM »

Gunsguy does not know anything that the rest of us doesn't allready know. He hasn't heard anything new or exciting. Hes from canada and does NOT have any contacts with anyone who could give him any unreleased stuff.

There's a thing now called "Phone" and an other called "Internet"  ok

I'd like to buy one of these Internets.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #110 on: January 14, 2007, 01:29:16 PM »

hahaha, that's Kujo!!!

Shocked
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #111 on: January 14, 2007, 01:33:29 PM »

The point is I have been contacted, I do not know why other than I have had dealings with several people in the GN'R camp in the past. I will say what they say I can say for now. All of you will know about this very soon, we will all have envolvment with this. I have never made claims that I did not know for sure to promote any website, in fact my forum and site are down and will remain that way for now, just to put you to rest about that, even when I recieved the leaks, everyone cryed BS! When I said the album was NOT coming in 2006, when 98% of you were saying no way, I say what I say because I am told, I do not simply guess based on a unreliable Axl letter. I am trying to clean this up but I am told to wait for it. Maybe this is part of the plan leading up to CD I do not know. For all who believe I appreaciate this, for all who don't I could care less, I am merly providing what I can when I can, if I could I would tell you all everything but I simply cannot at this point. You can all be sure of one thing, the GN'R camp is watching this forum in peticular and are almost ready to start something that is increadible and never been done before in the history of Rock N' Roll. I do not make any promises, I am realying on input from people around me. If this means I put my membership on the line then so be it. I realize Axl and camp have let many down in the past, and some are jaded by this as I am, however this is something different, and you have to stay focused on the eventual outcome. For people twisting my words already, I DID NOT say there would be a single out in 2 weeks, I said you will hear something you have heard before abait different, I also stated that the whole world would hear it at the same time....

I will not be a victim, I will not post again untill I have something concrete to say, this way I don't look bad, and you don't pericute me for saying anything. Just keep in mind that I am trying to give as much details as I can. Maybe I should have avoided the situation, too late....

Are you ready?

Gunsguy

Ok the person who contaced has him clearly being told not to tell anyone. So why would he tell someone who owns a fans website and posts regularly on myGnR? Assuming someone's job is on the line (confidentiality agreement) why would they tell GunsGuy. GunsGuy himself says he doesn't know why he was contacted. Doesn't make sense. He's been asked to say what he can say for now, but by whom? But then again, he says he received the leaks before everyone else so who knows? But he says that GnR are planning something unprecedented and are watching the MyGnR forum in particular. Again, this doesn't make sense. HTGTH is the biggest GnR fansite, GnR have continually used this site ?as a way of communicating official announcements including Axl's letter and Jarmo has being very loyal. So why would they be watching MyGnR forum in particular all of a sudden? Again, doesn't make sense.

In all fairness to MyGnR, the leaks of IRS, Better, and TWAT happened there first.
Red1
VIP

yeah, you probably have seen me around.....

« Reply #112 on: January 14, 2007, 01:39:00 PM »

Are you ready?

Gunsguy

In all fairness to MyGnR, the leaks of IRS, Better, and TWAT happened there first.

Well we know for a fact that Axl reads the board, although from what I know it is only HTGTH that he has spoken about reading - and could name people on the board that were negative.

This could quite easily be true.  However, I think it is stupid to post it on a forum because there is always the chance that things don't go according to plan.  At this stage, telling us that something is going to happen brings nothing to the table and just frustrates everyone.

It's quite possible that he does know something.
Casey Shelton
« Reply #113 on: January 14, 2007, 01:45:01 PM »

Blah. Boring. Predicatable. Pathetic actually.

Easy stuff.  If March 6th is still the target date then its easy to guess that we'll have a single in the next 2, 3 or 4 weeks.

Super Bowl is the day where the HD commercial will debut with Better in it.  Better will be better than the version we have. The Monday after the Super Bowl, Better will hit the airwaves. Pretty easy predictions if you ask me that can be packaged in attention seeking inside info.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #114 on: January 14, 2007, 01:46:16 PM »

Blah. Boring. Predicatable. Pathetic actually.

Easy stuff.  If March 6th is still the target date then its easy to guess that we'll have a single in the next 2, 3 or 4 weeks.

Super Bowl is the day where the HD commercial will debut with Better in it.  Better will be better than the version we have. The Monday after the Super Bowl, Better will hit the airwaves. Pretty easy predictions if you ask me that can be packaged in attention seeking inside info.

That about sums it up right there.
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #115 on: January 14, 2007, 01:54:32 PM »

That commercial is so yesterday.

And why haven't any of you fuckers learned about GNR and the Super Bowl?

Nothing happens. Ever.

Go Eagles!
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #116 on: January 14, 2007, 01:54:40 PM »

If I am not old enough to go to college, how could I be old enough for my GED?? If u are gonna try to cut down somebody, at least make some fuckin sense. ok

Seriously read that and then tell me who the fuckin moron is pal! Kiss

I d like to dedicate this next one to my good friend Mr. D :

You're Crazy ! ? ?ok

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #117 on: January 14, 2007, 02:29:40 PM »

If I were friends with Axl and the band, and they let me hear CD and asked me to keep it a secret, I wouldnt post on message boards that I heard it at all.

I think that is disrespecting the trust that they show u by doing that.

I dont want Joe Blow Internet Schmo tellin me when CD comes out, I want Axl to do that.

Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #118 on: January 14, 2007, 02:49:45 PM »

in all fairness it could be the superbowl...think about it,he said it'll be something new we havnt heard....the super bowl would be something different,something we havnt heard before and it would be pretty awesome....itll happen sooner or later,mellow out.

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #119 on: January 14, 2007, 03:23:16 PM »

You probably should have spent that four years that you were bragging about in college, instead of here. A Communications or possibly speech class could have helped.

My new hero hihi

Alot of people have alot of time on their hands to talk about some body searching for attention and needing a life Roll Eyes

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »