Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 03:43:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Gunsguy" at mygnr claims he has heard a finished mix of a song from CD:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Gunsguy" at mygnr claims he has heard a finished mix of a song from CD:  (Read 48473 times)
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2007, 09:24:06 AM »

I do not believe this, i mean why should I? this has happened for years, and yeah if it would be true, then i'll just be even happier if i'm a little negative now lol, you all guys know i'm not a hater or a negative fan, i'm just NOT as naive as some...

Chinese Democracy starts very "soon".  I can feel it.  peace

Everyone felt it pretty hard around Nov 21st, too. hihi
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2007, 09:26:20 AM »

The guy is full of shit.

its a ploy to lure more members to that dying forum.

If I came on here and claimed to have heard CD but could release no Info......... how many of u would believe me?

Listen, The album is suppose to come out march  6th so the guy is figuring it up that a single will have to come out in the next few weeks, or an announcement or something.

So he is going ALL IN with his reputation to try to pay off big like some sort of know it all if he gets lucky and is right.

If we hear something in a few weeks, He will get the attention he craves, if not, he will claim that Axl must have changed his mind or something.

There are a laundry list of posters that have used that same Schtick a million times.

Raoxsle anybody?

With all due respect man - I doubt its a ploy to lure anyone to mygnr. I mean, they don't exactly need to pull a stunt like that, as its the second biggest GN'R forum on the net. A guy with 5,000+ posts has no reason to risk his reputation by making a claim like that.

I believe him. I have no reason not to.

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2007, 09:29:55 AM »

i don't get why you guys gets stuck on how many fuckin' posts he have, i mean 5000 that's only double what i have, ok still purrty much but damn, SLC n' D is right, maybe not about luring peeps to mygnr but at this times he can easily get away with it, about saying wel axl changed his mind or be lucky and something happens and he says "i told you so"

I don't believe him, I have no reason to do
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2007, 09:40:09 AM »

Ok maybe not to lure people over there, but he wants attention.

maybe his GF dumped him, maybe he is lonely and he wants attention.

Everyone wants to be the great predictor of Chinese democracy.

Everyone wants to act like they have Inside Info to try and gain some kind of status within the GNR community as the ONE who broke the story.

So this guy is taking a chance like Raoxsle did and is wagering that the album will come out in march which means a single would have to come out in FEB.

So he is claiming to have heard this and that as a way to try and state half truths to make people believe he has inside knowledge of GNR so people will treat him like some sort of big deal.

Its sad and pathetic!

SO he is banking on the fact that GNR will release it in march, so he throws this next couple of weeks thing gambling that GNR will make an announcement soon.

If they make that announcement, it feeds his half truth and since he would've been right about the couple of week thing, he will appear to be right about hearing the album WHICH IS COMPLETE bullshit.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2007, 09:55:52 AM »

Maybe I've missed something, but what "reputation" are we discussing here?  Talking in terms of "All in" like it's a Rocky film?
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2007, 09:59:09 AM »

Guys, Gunsguy and his family were behind me at the Toronto show...he's an incredibly nice guy.

The guy is sincere, absolutely no reason to bullshit.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Verasa
Be original.Be yourself
VIP

« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2007, 09:59:50 AM »

Has Beta came on and denied or anything?? She's usualy quick to stop the shit

5/14/06 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
11/12/11 Kansas City, MO
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2007, 10:01:08 AM »

beta ?

A simple janitor in a studio could have heard the track and told that dude on mygnr
absolutelytrue
« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2007, 10:03:07 AM »

He just responded with this:

Today, 11:08 PM
Post #28

Patience, in about 2 weeks you will hear the same thing I did...

Gunsguy

Shocked

He said it was going to be very surprising?
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2007, 10:04:11 AM »

Guys, Gunsguy and his family were behind me at the Toronto show...he's an incredibly nice guy.

dude with all due respect, but a murderer can seem to be "an incredibly nice guy" and "sincere"
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2007, 10:06:31 AM »

Everyone wants to act like they have Inside Info to try and gain some kind of status within the GNR community as the ONE who broke the story.

So this guy is taking a chance like Raoxsle did and is wagering that the album will come out in march which means a single would have to come out in FEB.

So he is claiming to have heard this and that as a way to try and state half truths to make people believe he has inside knowledge of GNR so people will treat him like some sort of big deal.

Its sad and pathetic!

SO he is banking on the fact that GNR will release it in march, so he throws this next couple of weeks thing gambling that GNR will make an announcement soon.

If they make that announcement, it feeds his half truth and since he would've been right about the couple of week thing, he will appear to be right about hearing the album WHICH IS COMPLETE bullshit.

Ok you have your thoughts but you don't even know gunsguy, I think it's ridiculous  Roll Eyes You seem to be so sure..

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2007, 10:09:22 AM »

dude with all due respect, but a murderer can seem to be "an incredibly nice guy" and "sincere"

Please... Roll Eyes

Im not gunna' spend a whole Gn'R show with some maniac axe murderer...

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2007, 10:13:18 AM »

Please... Roll Eyes

Im not gunna' spend a whole Gn'R show with some maniac axe murderer...

i didn't say that gunsguy was a murderer, just that nobody can know how much we can trust this dude, and sometimes you can think you know someone but you really don't.

but i don't get why this get's so fuckin' big every single time it happens, either it's false (probably) or it's just a attention seeking dude, who the fuck cares if he can't give us any info Roll Eyes
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2007, 10:21:00 AM »

Just like Darknemus letting me cut in front of him at the May 12th Hammerstein line, then ripping me off for $25 the following week when he starts offering to mail out bootlegs.. hihi

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2007, 11:07:25 AM »

Don't take offense to this but that guy could say the same about you. He could say you are being negative and pessimistic because you are lonely and looking for attention. Like I said, take no offense. I'm not saying that you are whatsoever or this is what I personally think, but maybe he does know something. If the guy was a "one post wonder" or an individual with a negative reputation I could see it. But considering he seems well liked + the whole 5,000 post thing... lets wait and see.  ok

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2007, 11:49:26 AM »

I have no reason to doubt a friend of AxlsMainMan or to trust his source.
Even nice people can fool and be fooled.

However at this point in time I wouldn't be surprised if the claim was all true considering

With the album planned to be coming out in the next 3-4 months... is this clam really worth paying attention to?  If he can't "legally say anything", then I don't get how it's an interesting read.

Snap!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2007, 12:12:56 PM »

Don't take offense to this but that guy could say the same about you. He could say you are being negative and pessimistic because you are lonely and looking for attention. Like I said, take no offense. I'm not saying that you are whatsoever or this is what I personally think, but maybe he does know something. If the guy was a "one post wonder" or an individual with a negative reputation I could see it. But considering he seems well liked + the whole 5,000 post thing... lets wait and see.? ok

U have the perfect User name cause like Adler u must be on c rack

Dude, u have been here what? 4 minutes?

In my 4 years here, there have been a plethora of "insiders" and this guy and that guy who knew everything and they turned out to be full of shit.

This guy may be telling the truth but after all this shit thats happened in the world of GNR, there is no way in hell I'd believe anybody unless they gave out song lyrics, described songs, something.

This whole, I heard it but legally I cant say nothing is Fuckin Retarded.

My Advice to the guy "IF u cant say anything then why the fuck are you?" If u arent suppose to talk then shut the fuck up. ok

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2007, 12:22:53 PM »

Don't take offense to this but that guy could say the same about you. He could say you are being negative and pessimistic because you are lonely and looking for attention. Like I said, take no offense. I'm not saying that you are whatsoever or this is what I personally think, but maybe he does know something. If the guy was a "one post wonder" or an individual with a negative reputation I could see it. But considering he seems well liked + the whole 5,000 post thing... lets wait and see.? ok

I've been around awhile. I don't get why you think I smoke crack ? What did I say that was unreasonable? You probably should have spent that four years that you were bragging about in college, instead of here. A Communications or possibly speech class could have helped.

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2007, 12:26:20 PM »

I've been around awhile.

1 month. You've been around 1 month.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2007, 12:39:42 PM »

I've been around awhile.

1 month. You've been around 1 month.

All I meant when I said I've been around for awhile is that Ive been a Guns fan for nearly 20 years. They are my fav band of all time and up until last year I really saw no reason to join a forum until, I was also speculating about the album's release. I wasn't trying to be a dick when I said the whole college thing, I was just saying b4 I'm  called a crackhead at least let me know what exactly I said that was so foolish. I may only have a "headliner " status when it comes to posting but I've been viewing this site for years. Chinese Democracy starts soon !!   peace

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: