Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 04:05:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Gunsguy" at mygnr claims he has heard a finished mix of a song from CD:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Gunsguy" at mygnr claims he has heard a finished mix of a song from CD:  (Read 48511 times)
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2007, 02:43:56 AM »

In two weeks we'll see if it's bullshit or not. Seems like a credible poster.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2007, 02:47:57 AM »

Dammit, I've just been banned from mygnr.

there goes 4,000 posts down the drain. Those fuckers.

Gunsguy? he's probaly telling the truth, but like that creepy girl in that creepy movie "He'll never tell".
(us anything useful).

hell, he probaly found my remaster, and got fooled.
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2007, 05:28:56 AM »

i don't believe

I have never seen so many tree
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2007, 06:03:32 AM »

i don't believe

I believe.  peace

*IF* this is true - the radio station that I work for should be getting a promo in any day now if it is indeed going for adds around the start of February. We already have singles in rotation from albums hitting stores in March.

I'll keep everyone posted!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 06:07:25 AM by BurningHills » Logged

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2007, 07:31:49 AM »

Tell you what, him posting this is the same as me having posted that I believe we'll hear "Better" as the single during a Super Bowl ad or something similar. It even fits into his timeframe if you're willing to be less specific. So, will the Harley spot re-emerge? Is that the "new" version of the song he's talking about? Or maybe it's been tweaked again. Either way, I'm not saying he's lying, but just based on what we've been told and using common sense in marketing, any one of us could make a promise like he's making and be right in a reasonable enough fashion as to look like we're in on something, but we're not. It's a guess, an educated guess that has a better chance of being true than not, and I guess over at that forum since he's the first to make such a claim, he gets bragging rights. Once again, yes I believe and have always believed we will hear something the end of this month/beginning of next month, and no I do not believe this guy is any more in on anything than any given member here or anywhere else. He may have received an anonymous PM with the Harley ad mp3 with a subject line of "Super Bowl" for all we know, just to cause a comotion and let someone else feel cool.
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2007, 08:12:24 AM »

Tell you what, him posting this is the same as me having posted that I believe we'll hear "Better" as the single during a Super Bowl ad or something similar. It even fits into his timeframe if you're willing to be less specific. So, will the Harley spot re-emerge? Is that the "new" version of the song he's talking about? Or maybe it's been tweaked again. Either way, I'm not saying he's lying, but just based on what we've been told and using common sense in marketing, any one of us could make a promise like he's making and be right in a reasonable enough fashion as to look like we're in on something, but we're not. It's a guess, an educated guess that has a better chance of being true than not, and I guess over at that forum since he's the first to make such a claim, he gets bragging rights. Once again, yes I believe and have always believed we will hear something the end of this month/beginning of next month, and no I do not believe this guy is any more in on anything than any given member here or anywhere else. He may have received an anonymous PM with the Harley ad mp3 with a subject line of "Super Bowl" for all we know, just to cause a comotion and let someone else feel cool.

Very possible and it would be great publicity. And it makes sense, as the Super Bowl is three weeks from today.

give_it_a_rest
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2007, 08:16:41 AM »

I just noticed that on the Harley website the black sheep commercial doesn't have the text anymore:? come back soon to watch black sheep with Better the new GN'r song from the forthcoming album CD. Strange maybe they changed the first single and it will not be Better, just a thought? peace

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2007, 08:22:31 AM »

I just noticed that on the Harley website the black sheep commercial doesn't have the text anymore:  come back soon to watch black sheep with Better the new GN'r song from the forthcoming album CD. Strange maybe they changed the first single and it will not be Better, just a thought  peace

I think the website has been like that for awhile.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2007, 08:28:14 AM »

Take it from someone who has been through this shit for almost 4 years.

Its the same shit, different month.

This guy is no different than the endless parade of "insiders" and "attention Whores" that have been running amok in the GNR world for years.

If u believe this, u deserve to be disappointed.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2007, 08:57:53 AM »

No, I disagree. I believe we are now past the whole "same shit different month" period. I wouldn't necessarily believe we are going to hear something within the next two weeks cos that guy said so. I do believe we will likely be hearing the first studio within the next two weeks (give or take) because Axl said the album has a tentative date of March 6. He didn't just pull that date out of the air. Remember Ol Merck recommended Axl announce the release date as being around March 20 (forgive me if that isnt exact). So, the fact Axl said two weeks earlier than that makes me think this album is a WHOLE lot closer to done that not. I think we'll receive some news possibly this week hinting towards something. Then w/in the next two weeks we'll be hearing something a whole lot  " BETTER ".       ok

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2007, 09:01:44 AM »

Agreed...the outlook will be "better" in a few weeks and then we can break out the champagne for the celebration!  peace

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2007, 09:04:29 AM »

Gunsguy does not know anything that the rest of us doesn't allready know. He hasn't heard anything new or exciting. Hes from canada and does NOT have any contacts with anyone who could give him any unreleased stuff.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2007, 09:06:09 AM »

not to get everybody exited and all. but some guys in teams (the ones that puts your games&movies online) are saying the CD is on its way to the internet.
i stopped scanning for them a long time ago so i'm not an insider anymore Sad

BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2007, 09:06:45 AM »

Gunsguy does not know anything that the rest of us doesn't allready know. He hasn't heard anything new or exciting. Hes from canada and does NOT have any contacts with anyone who could give him any unreleased stuff.

How do you know that, chineseblues?

Not doubting, just curious.

And you say he's from Canada like its a bad thing!  hihi

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2007, 09:07:07 AM »

No, I disagree. I believe we are now past the whole "same shit different month" period. I wouldn't necessarily believe we are going to hear something within the next two weeks cos that guy said so. I do believe we will likely be hearing the first studio within the next two weeks (give or take) because Axl said the album has a tentative date of March 6. He didn't just pull that date out of the air. Remember Ol Merck recommended Axl announce the release date as being around March 20 (forgive me if that isnt exact). So, the fact Axl said two weeks earlier than that makes me think this album is a WHOLE lot closer to done that not. I think we'll receive some news possibly this week hinting towards something. Then w/in the next two weeks we'll be hearing something a whole lot? " BETTER ".? ? ? ?ok

I dont believe anyone on amessage forum unless they have some hardcore proof.

Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2007, 09:07:37 AM »

There's a thing now called "Phone" and an other called "Internet"  ok
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2007, 09:16:54 AM »

I do not believe this, i mean why should I? this has happened for years, and yeah if it would be true, then i'll just be even happier if i'm a little negative now lol, you all guys know i'm not a hater or a negative fan, i'm just NOT as naive as some...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2007, 09:19:46 AM »

The guy is full of shit.

its a ploy to lure more members to that dying forum.

If I came on here and claimed to have heard CD but could release no Info......... how many of u would believe me?

Listen, The album is suppose to come out march  6th so the guy is figuring it up that a single will have to come out in the next few weeks, or an announcement or something.

So he is going ALL IN with his reputation to try to pay off big like some sort of know it all if he gets lucky and is right.

If we hear something in a few weeks, He will get the attention he craves, if not, he will claim that Axl must have changed his mind or something.

There are a laundry list of posters that have used that same Schtick a million times.

Raoxsle anybody?

Schwarzgold
VIP

KAWUGI!

« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2007, 09:21:55 AM »

There's a thing now called "Phone" and an other called "Internet"? ok

I'd like to buy one of these Internets.

Restraint is for suckers.
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2007, 09:22:21 AM »

I do not believe this, i mean why should I? this has happened for years, and yeah if it would be true, then i'll just be even happier if i'm a little negative now lol, you all guys know i'm not a hater or a negative fan, i'm just NOT as naive as some...

Chinese Democracy starts very "soon". ?I can feel it. ?peace

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: