Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 08:37:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358] 359 360 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 650388 times)
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #7140 on: December 13, 2006, 01:22:08 AM »

the bbc website has been updated a little.  but only to take chinese democracy off the coming soon list.  fuckers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/newreleases.shtml

of course i can't see anyone being too surprised.

no not surprised just disapointed Undecided i sent them an e-mail like aot of you probibly but o-well

heres to a CHINESE DEMOCRACY eventually beer

till then i guess i'll just have a little more patience  smoking DAMNIT Angry

i'm not disappointed.  they took off ALL upcoming album releases, including Nas'.  which means it was not pulled because gnr's album is not coming out soon but they just took it off all together.  not worried about it.  plus CD wasnt coming out next week anyway....

They moved Nas to the releases for 12/18.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #7141 on: December 13, 2006, 01:46:20 AM »

And they even said in emails that they removed GN'R because their fact checking proved it wasn't coming out on that date after all. BBC is wrong for the first time, and CD is the reason. Dangerous territory that one smoking

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
KaptainKuntra
Rocker

Tres Bizzare, non?

« Reply #7142 on: December 13, 2006, 02:15:19 AM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061212/music_nm/rose_dc

A NEW HOPE?

Disappointed fans now expect the album to arrive sometime in 2007, possibly timed with the 20th anniversary of "Appetite for Destruction," the band's 1987 blockbuster debut. Some expect an official announcement in the coming days.

Who is the 'some'? Anyone think we will get an announcement 'soon'?
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #7143 on: December 13, 2006, 02:16:14 AM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061212/music_nm/rose_dc

A NEW HOPE?

Disappointed fans now expect the album to arrive sometime in 2007, possibly timed with the 20th anniversary of "Appetite for Destruction," the band's 1987 blockbuster debut. Some expect an official announcement in the coming days.

Who is the 'some'? Anyone think we will get an announcement 'soon'?

Some is you, me and the rest of the board who believes that.

dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #7144 on: December 13, 2006, 03:38:54 AM »

This Album has to be the longest running goof in Recording History. Fucking thing is NEVER coming out. End Of Story.

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
Rocksteady
Rocker

Fist in the air in the land of hipocrisy

« Reply #7145 on: December 13, 2006, 04:15:47 AM »

This fucking silence has been going on too long  no With every passing day it gets harder and harder to believe that CD is ever going to be released...

This   is   Democracy!!!
kriss_boy
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7146 on: December 13, 2006, 04:19:20 AM »

If the record isnt out this year then Im resigning as a fan.
anythinggoes
« Reply #7147 on: December 13, 2006, 04:26:41 AM »

so if it isnt relased in 2006 you wont buy a copy when it does get released Hmmmm  confused
kriss_boy
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7148 on: December 13, 2006, 04:29:47 AM »

so if it isnt relased in 2006 you wont buy a copy when it does get released Hmmmm? confused

Probably... just not the day it comes out because I will care considerably less about the whole thing.

We all know GnR are a laughing stock amoungst most music fans. God for 6 months Ive been telling people that "no really... its actally coming out this year"!!!

But of course... as usual...

Heh and another cancelled show due to poor ticket sales. But oh wait.. we are not allowed to guess its because of that. Doesnt take a genious to work it out.

If they released the record at the begining of the tour this coulda been twice as successful. But they chose to do it the gnr way.. half-assed and with no integrity.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #7149 on: December 13, 2006, 04:34:00 AM »

so if it isnt relased in 2006 you wont buy a copy when it does get released Hmmmm? confused

Probably... just not the day it comes out because I will care considerably less about the whole thing.

We all know GnR are a laughing stock amoungst most music fans. God for 6 months Ive been telling people that "no really... its actally coming out this year"!!!

Heh and another cancelled show due to poor ticket sales. But oh wait.. we are not allowed to guess its because of that. Doesnt take a genious to work it out.

If they released the record at the begining of the tour this coulda been twice as successful. But they chose to do it the gnr way.. half-assed and with no integrity.

All valid points to feel pissed and disappointed, but you'll still buy the record the day it comes out. You don't fool us.

cathouse
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #7150 on: December 13, 2006, 04:35:46 AM »

How old are you??14??
anythinggoes
« Reply #7151 on: December 13, 2006, 04:38:07 AM »

So where did you get that information from poor sales are the reason for the cancellation Huh? where is the quote

See i seem to remember the last show they didnt perform Paradise City and the only times they have done that was when someone pissed Axl off and when Axl was ill and couldnt carry on, i dont remember anyone say Someone had pissed off Axl that night...... ?but again i am now speculating but in a more positive way.

At the end of the day it doesnt matter when the Album is released it will sell and from what we have heard its going to be a great album if Axl needs another month or two to put some finishing touches then so be it
kriss_boy
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7152 on: December 13, 2006, 04:38:30 AM »

All valid points to feel pissed and disappointed, but you'll still buy the record the day it comes out. You don't fool us.

Yea Im saying Im going to buy it... Im just saying we should all have a little more respect for ourselves and say enough is enough.

I stick up for this band when they get slaggings in the papers.. when my mates go to their gigs and the 4 guitar solos inbetween songs... when the band repeatedly break promises of this albums release.

We all know Axl treats his fans like crap. UTTER Crap. Where are you now axl?!?! What about the album you promised us?!?! Any explanations?!?!!? course not. The band dont apprecaite any of us and what we do for the band.
kriss_boy
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7153 on: December 13, 2006, 04:40:11 AM »

At the end of the day it doesnt matter when the Album is released it will sell and from what we have heard its going to be a great album if Axl needs another month or two to put some finishing touches then so be it

If I was axl the opinions and appreciation of the internet fans like us would amount more than 10 times that of random casual fans around the globe.

But axl doesnt care about us. God they slag us off as downloading, bitching fans. Whyd he think we got this way?!?!
anythinggoes
« Reply #7154 on: December 13, 2006, 04:49:24 AM »

We all know Axl treats his fans like crap. UTTER Crap. Where are you now axl?!?! What about the album you promised us?!?! Any explanations?!?!!? course not. The band dont apprecaite any of us and what we do for the band.

Im sorry but that is absolute bullshit we as fans are not treated like crap look when there is news there will be news not beforehand unless its a rumour, the Album is coming dont fret about that fuck youve waited this long whats another month or two.

And if you think the band dont appreciate us what the fuck are you doing on this board, of course they apprieciate us you can tell by way they play every show they are out they puttin thier best into it.

I hope you dont buy the Album if thats what you think of the band im sure their are bands where you can get loads of news and Album releases every year move over to the ones that call themselves EMO
kriss_boy
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7155 on: December 13, 2006, 04:57:49 AM »

If the album doesnt come out this year surely a lot of people have enough self worth to say this isnt funny anymore.

Especially after the repeated claims of a fall release and then the teasing 13 Tuesdays remark.

If they had released the album 2 or 3 months ago it would have been on the crest of a wave but now look at what we are left with. No news. No gossip. No promotion. No album.

We live in a generation where everyone has access to the internet. I bet the majority of people with access to the net and a few gnr albums will have undoubtedly been following this saga as its unfolded.

I just feel like GnR missed the boat with a release. Sure it will sell millions but it doesnt change the fact that a lota loyal fans have been put thru the mill. And for what? Another 10 year wait in its follow up?
Mattgnr
Rocker

I'm a llama and very proud

« Reply #7156 on: December 13, 2006, 05:06:40 AM »

I agree with Kriss.

If the album doesn't come out this year I won't be checking on them, or checking this website out.

I will buy the album but I won't promote GNR to my friends anymore.  They keep asking me when it is coming out and its just too embarrassing to tell the truth.

Undecided

The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #7157 on: December 13, 2006, 05:09:03 AM »

This Album has to be the longest running goof in Recording History. Fucking thing is NEVER coming out. End Of Story.

And you're a fucking tool mate. How the fuck can you say it isn't coming out this year when the year ain' over yet? Who are you, the chick from Medium?

Give us a fucking break abd keep this shit off the boards until January.  Roll Eyes

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
anythinggoes
« Reply #7158 on: December 13, 2006, 05:12:06 AM »

If they had released the album 2 or 3 months ago it would have been on the crest of a wave but now look at what we are left with. No news. No gossip. No promotion. No album.

Ok the last statement so far is true as for the other 3 where the fuck have you been hiding, we have been getting news just because its not about the album doesnt mean its not news, No Gossip Huh the fucking boards are full of Gossip, and no promotion well i call the Chinese Democracy Tour 2006 a fucking great big promotion. This year has been the most activity filled year in regards to Guns n Roses and yet people still bitch and moan pissed

I agree with Kriss.

If the album doesn't come out this year I won't be checking on them, or checking this website out.

I will buy the album but I won't promote GNR to my friends anymore. They keep asking me when it is coming out and its just too embarrassing to tell the truth.

Undecided

Well again i sure you wont be missed  ok
newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #7159 on: December 13, 2006, 05:29:04 AM »

wow, we are all losers.  look at us arguing on the internet about something like a record.  a piece of plastic with music on it.  we are pathetic.  i could thing of more important things to do.  damn i feel like such a dumbass.  i quit coming to these things.  fuck i'll hike or go to the mountain on my bike and smoke a j.  i'll pust the tinfoil on the windows and listen to local news through the wall.  then put a towel that's green from the floor to the jair, chair.  then with the black sun glasses with the blue sides i will ride my little black car to the airport and fly away.
Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358] 359 360 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: