Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 10:21:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 650442 times)
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #7080 on: December 12, 2006, 04:02:46 PM »

DUDE, no one is making fun of axl, wtf are you talking about.  if you noobs don't like it here, then why don't you leave?Huh

i'm a noob but i like it here.  i'll stay thanks

Good, and welcome to the board.  I was just telling those fools to leave, because a few pages back they were telling senior members to "leave the board" because they were [and i'm paraphrasing] "sick and tired of all of the negativity and axl-hate that goes around on these boards"  (and these guys have been around for like less than 2 weeks)

rofl rofl rofl

People were calling Axl a liar and shit.  Fuck that.  I'm a fan of W. Axl Rose.  I'm not going to sit back and let anybody -- not even someone with a high post count on an internet message forum -- call Axl Rose a liar.  Sorry dude.  That's negativity.  That's HATE.  It's not wanted.  If you're mad, go scream into your pillow.  But don't slag Axl on Axl's home turf.

first of all, I never said shit about axl in this thread.  second of all, if you don't like what people are saying, why don't you leave instead of telling them to leave.  you act like you own this place, when in reality you're new as hell and really know nopthing about what goes on here. 

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
droezle
King of comedy
Banned
Rocker

Here today,gone to hell

« Reply #7081 on: December 12, 2006, 04:04:06 PM »

why do the pic things keep getting taken off?

So people don't mistake fake news as being the truth?

Just a simple click to gunsnroses.com can solve some answers.

Where's Axl?
gekkothegreat
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7082 on: December 12, 2006, 04:10:47 PM »

LINEAR....YOU THINK YOU OWN THIS PLACE...CUZ YOU HAVE BEEN SOME LOSER WHO HAS BEEN ON FOR A LONG TIME....THAT DOESNT MEAN $HIT......IM SURE IF AXL ROSE KNEW WHAT A NEGATIVE PERSON YOU WERE......HE WOULD HAVE YOU BANNED FROM HERE........ALL YOU DO IS TALK SMACK........I COULD CARE LESS THAT EVERYONE THINKS IM MAKING THIS UP.........THE FACT IS .....THATS WHAT HAPPENED TODAY.......SO WHETHER YOU WANNA BELIEVE ME OR NOT....MEANS NOTHING TO ME ...BECAUSE YOU MEAN NOTHING........YOUR JUST SOME GUY THAT SITS HERE ANGRY AT THE WORLD BECAUSE GNR HASNT RELEASED AN ALBUM.........WOW LINEAR....GOOD FOR YOU.....BASHING PEOPLE ON HERE THAT ACTUALLY TRY TO SAY SOMETHING YOU DONT WANNA HEAR.........DO ME A FAVOR AND GROW UP.......OR WAIT...ARENT YOU LIKE 60 YEARS OLD AND BEEN ON THIS BOARD FOR A LONG TIME???....I FORGOT......IM NEW ON HERE SO I CANT SAY ANYTHING AND MY OPINION DOESNT COUNT..........LIKE AXL ROSE ONCE SAID ABOUT JOHN BON JOVI.......

AND I QUOTE......." HE CAN SUCK  MY D*CK"
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #7083 on: December 12, 2006, 04:12:38 PM »

Caps...off. Anyway, there's a good three week gap in between the 12/20 and 1/10 shows in CA. I think some attention should be paid to this. This could be a good time to mount a promotional push for the EVENTUAL album.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #7084 on: December 12, 2006, 04:14:19 PM »

Can you stop shouting plz, gekko?

If you say something (ie: the album will DEFINETLY be out this year, than you dont produce, you are a liar. On my turf, your turf, and yes, this turf.

It's hard to lie about something that hasn't happened yet.  Shit happens, things get fucked up.  We don't know why the album isn't out yet.  It could be any reason.  We may still get it in 2006.  Hell, I don't know. 

The fact of the matter is that Axl could have spoken what he believed to be the truth, and something happened to change it (or NOT!).  If the album was completely finished, pressed, and all copies were in a warehouse waiting to be delivered, and that warehouse burned down, you could argue that Axl had said something that turned out to be untrue.  The fact of the matter is that some things are out of your control, and that circumstances sometimes go against your word.  If you tell what you believe to be the truth, you aren't a fucking liar, whether it turns out you're correct or not.     

The statement was not retracted. As far as people that believe Merck and Axl know, the album is coming out exactly one or two weeks from now.
It is until I hear otherwise from the band and no one else.

so true freedom.
Or else we can call everyone that says the album is not coming out, this year or not, a liar when it comes out.
gekkothegreat
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7085 on: December 12, 2006, 04:16:56 PM »

sorry about the caps people......i get a little steamed when people like LINEAR say stupid things about others
gekkothegreat
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7086 on: December 12, 2006, 04:20:26 PM »

OH NO.....IM NEGATIVE 1 IN KARMA........MAYBE I CAN ASK AXL CLAUSE TO CHANGE IT FOR ME.....AND THEN PERFORM JINGLE BILLS.......ACOUSTIC STYLE THAT IS.....WHAT A JOKE
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #7087 on: December 12, 2006, 04:20:40 PM »

Hey guys check this rumor out !!!!!!! I heard a guy say just this year that the album will b out in "fall...late fall." He even re-iterated the comment in front of millions of people several months back... I heard they even televised it on MTV. Take it for what you will.... can't remember the name...just sumthin bout havin cornrows...I dunno

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
GNRSANDMAN
Rocker

Bring it Axl

« Reply #7088 on: December 12, 2006, 04:21:27 PM »

-2 Karma coming up.    rofl

CD or no CD, THAT is the question?Huh?
gekkothegreat
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7089 on: December 12, 2006, 04:24:28 PM »

OH NO......WHAT WILL I EVER DO
gekkothegreat
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7090 on: December 12, 2006, 04:25:23 PM »

A bunch of haters on this board....but thats okay.........cuz i will always speak the mind.........
EFISH
« Reply #7091 on: December 12, 2006, 04:25:47 PM »

OH NO......WHAT WILL I EVER DO
You could start by stop trolling. You're lucky they didnt ban you.
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #7092 on: December 12, 2006, 04:30:07 PM »

A bunch of haters on this board....but thats okay.........cuz i will always speak the mind.........

Seriously man, the first couple of emails you sent I thought were cool cos you spoke your mind and you stuck to your guns (no pun intended). Now, it's just getting old. I'm pretty new also as you can see and if I heard that today I would be siked regardless of who believed me. Know what I'm sayin?? So, move on please.

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
gekkothegreat
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7093 on: December 12, 2006, 04:30:22 PM »

Im lucky for what?.........i havent said anything bad about anyone? ?ive been called a liar and an idiot.......ive been told to shut up because im new on here............i should be lucky for that? gimme a break........
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #7094 on: December 12, 2006, 04:31:35 PM »

btw... how many posts do I need to have prior to being promoted to "Headliner". Not that I'm in a hurry...just curious.

gekkothegreat
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7095 on: December 12, 2006, 04:32:19 PM »

no no...trust me...im done with this.......and its obvious that Linear is finally quiet....after my John Bon Jovi dedication i did for him..............anyways....im done with him and defending myself.........

anyways...........dont be suprised if the album hits stores next Tuesday for christmas time......regardless of what experts like Linear say
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #7096 on: December 12, 2006, 04:32:39 PM »

Seriously man, the first couple of emails you sent I thought were cool cos you spoke your mind and you stuck to your guns (no pun intended). Now, it's just getting old. I'm pretty new also as you can see and if I heard that today I would be siked regardless of who believed me. Know what I'm sayin?? So, move on please.

Why doesn't anyone ever have to balls to say "Pun FULLY intended!" Grin

Tone it down people...no need to cannibalize each other. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #7097 on: December 12, 2006, 04:37:28 PM »

no no...trust me...im done with this.......and its obvious that Linear is finally quiet....after my John Bon Jovi dedication i did for him..............anyways....im done with him and defending myself.........

anyways...........dont be suprised if the album hits stores next Tuesday for christmas time......regardless of what experts like Linear say

don't sweat it man. I've been told several times "why should we listen to a guy's opinion who thinks that they should bring back Steven Adler."..... LOL... How do they know that Adler isn't the name of my first puppy who ran away when I was a child ?? I'm not saying it is but ....

gekkothegreat
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7098 on: December 12, 2006, 04:41:11 PM »

i hear you.......anyways....they can believe whatever they want to.........
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #7099 on: December 12, 2006, 04:42:21 PM »

i hear you.......anyways....they can believe whatever they want to.........

Exactly.

Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: