Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 12:13:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228552 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 351 352 [353] 354 355 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 650481 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #7040 on: December 12, 2006, 02:59:12 PM »

thenewguns.com

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: CD ALMOST HERE   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was into CD PLUS.com just 1 hour ago , i walked in and on the board it said GUNS N ROSES CHINESE DEMOCRACY RELEASED DECEMBER 11TH
i was like what the fuck? so i raced around looking for it but i couldnt find it, so i went up and asked why does it say that? is this a joke? she said her boss told her to write that and he couldnt tell her anymore.then i made my way to the back of the store and then they started playing Better! my heart was fucking racing, then i saw this guy that i usually ask about it since the november rumors and he said hes pretty sure its here. i offererd him 100 bucks to go in the back if he would show me a copy. of course he said i cant do it. i begged for a few mins then gave up. it is very close, if not tomorrow then the 19th for sure, its gotta be. please god. maybe its just a single i dunno. im freaking out.

Well thats a rumor... Tongue

What a load..........
SLCPUNK
« Reply #7041 on: December 12, 2006, 02:59:59 PM »

STOP THE PRESSES........BURNING HILL SAYS BECAUSE HE CALLED HIS BEST BUY AND THEY SAID NO.......THEN ITS NOT TRUE....END OF STORY........BURNING HILLS....I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU OR YOUR OPINION.......YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING AND YOUR NOTHING BUT A BITTER NEGATIVE PERSON........IM DONE TALKIN TO U

Yea, well I called the one in Tampa and guess what? NO RELEASE DATE.

So clam it clown shoez!
droezle
King of comedy
Banned
Rocker

Here today,gone to hell

« Reply #7042 on: December 12, 2006, 03:00:02 PM »

OK, geckothegreat is a fraud, next rumor please? ok

2007 will be the year of Guns N' Roses!!!!!!!

Maybe?? ?Undecided

Where's Axl?
mahimahi23
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7043 on: December 12, 2006, 03:00:16 PM »

Dude, you do not get it. It's not that you're making this up, but the fact that just because a Best Buy manager says next week, doesnt mean it will be next week. This has happened every week of 2006, and thats why people are jumping on ya.? Smiley

Thats what I dont get, he is just telling everyone what the guy said. You can believe it, or not believe it, but no reason to jump on this guy about it.

I mean yeah he is making a bigger deal than it should be, but he still is just saying what he heard, no reason to jump all over him and call him a lair.
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #7044 on: December 12, 2006, 03:00:50 PM »

thenewguns.com

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: CD ALMOST HERE   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was into CD PLUS.com just 1 hour ago , i walked in and on the board it said GUNS N ROSES CHINESE DEMOCRACY RELEASED DECEMBER 11TH
i was like what the fuck? so i raced around looking for it but i couldnt find it, so i went up and asked why does it say that? is this a joke? she said her boss told her to write that and he couldnt tell her anymore.then i made my way to the back of the store and then they started playing Better! my heart was fucking racing, then i saw this guy that i usually ask about it since the november rumors and he said hes pretty sure its here. i offererd him 100 bucks to go in the back if he would show me a copy. of course he said i cant do it. i begged for a few mins then gave up. it is very close, if not tomorrow then the 19th for sure, its gotta be. please god. maybe its just a single i dunno. im freaking out.

Well thats a rumor... Tongue

What a load..........

LMFAO, that guy has quite the imagination!

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
mahimahi23
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7045 on: December 12, 2006, 03:02:50 PM »

It's really hard to do that when people like you complain and say Axl's a liar because the album didn't come out when he promised.

Thats a lie, what do you call it??  rofl
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #7046 on: December 12, 2006, 03:03:13 PM »

DUDE, no one is making fun of axl, wtf are you talking about.  if you noobs don't like it here, then why don't you leave?Huh

i'm a noob but i like it here.  i'll stay thanks

Good, and welcome to the board.  I was just telling those fools to leave, because a few pages back they were telling senior members to "leave the board" because they were [and i'm paraphrasing] "sick and tired of all of the negativity and axl-hate that goes around on these boards"  (and these guys have been around for like less than 2 weeks)

rofl rofl rofl

BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #7047 on: December 12, 2006, 03:03:47 PM »

STOP THE PRESSES........BURNING HILL SAYS BECAUSE HE CALLED HIS BEST BUY AND THEY SAID NO.......THEN ITS NOT TRUE....END OF STORY........BURNING HILLS....I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU OR YOUR OPINION.......YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING AND YOUR NOTHING BUT A BITTER NEGATIVE PERSON........IM DONE TALKIN TO U

I really shouldn't bother responding to this, but the asshole in me says to go for it. I'll even type in your language.

*clears throat*

IT IS NOT JUST BEST BUY. I WORK IN RADIO. THE ROCK RADIO STATION IN MY BUILDING HAS HEARD NOTHING FROM THE BAND SINCE AUGUST. WE HAVE NO RECEIVED ANY PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL FROM GUNS N' ROSES LIKE WE DO FROM EVERY OTHER BAND THAT HAS A NEW ALBUM TO PROMOTE. IF YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ME OR MY OPINION THEN DO NOT RESPOND TO ME. IT IS VERY SIMPLE. I DO NOT CLAIM TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT I WILL SHARE WHAT I KNOW. AND WHAT I KNOW IS THAT THERE IS NO ALBUM TO PROMOTE JUST YET.

Roll Eyes

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #7048 on: December 12, 2006, 03:04:06 PM »

This rumor's been put to bed. If starting right now it's never mentioned again, the bickering will stop...it's not coming out next week. Best Buy sucks anyway. Done.
gekkothegreat
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7049 on: December 12, 2006, 03:04:46 PM »

You guys think im lying?........OH NO...im gonna lose sleep now because 5 or so people think im lying...

like i said before......and ill say it.......this is for the 5 or so people that are calling me a liar...

i never realized how bitter and negative GNR fans have become ?(ACTUALLY ITS ABOUT 5 OF THEM ON THIS BOARD).......maybe you would like AXL CLAUS to sign each one of you a copy of Chinese Democracy and then deliver it personally to your porch.....and then when u open the door, he and the band can play an acoustic version of jingle bells...........talk about crybabies.........jeez......what are we gonna do here....go cry to mommy cuz it hasnt come out?.,...no matter when it comes out....u are gonna go buy it and love it......because GNR is in your blood.........

so stop with your negative whining.......cuz thats whats gotten really old on this board......REALLY REALLY OLD
nightrain_jh
Rocker

« Reply #7050 on: December 12, 2006, 03:05:29 PM »

DUDE, no one is making fun of axl, wtf are you talking about.? if you noobs don't like it here, then why don't you leave?Huh

i'm a noob but i like it here.? i'll stay thanks

Good, and welcome to the board.? I was just telling those fools to leave, because a few pages back they were telling senior members to "leave the board" because they were [and i'm paraphrasing] "sick and tired of all of the negativity and axl-hate that goes around on these boards"? (and these guys have been around for like less than 2 weeks)

rofl rofl rofl

fair do's.  cheers for the welcome.

Don't Damn Me!!
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #7051 on: December 12, 2006, 03:05:53 PM »

If the album does drop on the 19th, do you guys/gals think that the stores will stay open til midnight on the 18th to commence the release or no? I just remember them doing that for UYI....

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
brock
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #7052 on: December 12, 2006, 03:07:22 PM »

this is the stupidest thing in the history of the music industry
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #7053 on: December 12, 2006, 03:07:44 PM »

You guys think im lying?........OH NO...im gonna lose sleep now because 5 or so people think im lying...

like i said before......and ill say it.......this is for the 5 or so people that are calling me a liar...

i never realized how bitter and negative GNR fans have become  (ACTUALLY ITS ABOUT 5 OF THEM ON THIS BOARD).......maybe you would like AXL CLAUS to sign each one of you a copy of Chinese Democracy and then deliver it personally to your porch.....and then when u open the door, he and the band can play an acoustic version of jingle bells...........talk about crybabies.........jeez......what are we gonna do here....go cry to mommy cuz it hasnt come out?.,...no matter when it comes out....u are gonna go buy it and love it......because GNR is in your blood.........

so stop with your negative whining.......cuz thats whats gotten really old on this board......REALLY REALLY OLD

OK, THEN PLEASE STOP MAKING UP BASELESS SILLY-ASS RUMORS.  THAT HAS GOTTEN REALLY REALLY OLD ON THIS BOARD.  AND I'M NOT JUST TALKING ABOUT THE LAST 13 DAYS, BUDDY.  NOW QUIT TRYING TO BASH BOARD MEMBERS AND PASS OFF YOUR SILLY LITTLE RUMOR.  I'M GOING TO REPORT YOUR POSTS TO MODS, I HOPE YOU GET -3 KARMA  rant rant rant

gokken
Rocker

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #7054 on: December 12, 2006, 03:07:47 PM »

If the album does drop on the 19th, do you guys/gals think that the stores will stay open til midnight on the 18th to commence the release or no? I just remember them doing that for UYI....

I hope so! Ok I dont have virgins stores over here but they are open 24/7, right? If I had one of those stores here I would go to one of those.
GNRSANDMAN
Rocker

Bring it Axl

« Reply #7055 on: December 12, 2006, 03:08:06 PM »

The fact that radio doesn't have anything doesn't mean anything to me because I feel they(Axl) really wants to do everythig possible to stop leaks so how do you do (or try to do that) ? Just realease it. ? Then you do the media blitz.

Makes sense to me...........

CD or no CD, THAT is the question?Huh?
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #7056 on: December 12, 2006, 03:08:34 PM »

Smaller stores may, but unless there's been a pre-determined decision, I doubt you'll see most of the chain stores stay open just to appease Guns N' Roses fans. The closest you'll get is if you have a 24 hr. Wal-Mart near you.

BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #7057 on: December 12, 2006, 03:09:49 PM »

The fact that radio doesn't have anything doesn't mean anything to me because I feel they(Axl) really wants to do everythig possible to stop leaks so how do you do (or try to do that)   Just realease it.   Then you do the media blitz.

I understand where you're coming from, but we already are playing singles from albums set to be released in January and February. (That goes for all of the stations in the building. Not just the rock station.)

MrBrOwNsToNeR
Rocker

http://www.myspace.com/pellostone

« Reply #7058 on: December 12, 2006, 03:12:24 PM »

The fact that radio doesn't have anything doesn't mean anything to me because I feel they(Axl) really wants to do everythig possible to stop leaks so how do you do (or try to do that)   Just realease it.   Then you do the media blitz.

I understand where you're coming from, but we already are playing singles from albums set to be released in January and February. (That goes for all of the stations in the building. Not just the rock station.)

dude you're right.

just don't answer to these fanatics.

they 're blind. They don't want to accept the truth... ChiDem will not be out this year. This is a FACT.

if CD is out before christmas it will be a disaster... absolutely no promo for the album.

bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #7059 on: December 12, 2006, 03:13:48 PM »

The fact that radio doesn't have anything doesn't mean anything to me because I feel they(Axl) really wants to do everythig possible to stop leaks so how do you do (or try to do that)? ?Just realease it.? ?Then you do the media blitz.

I think you will feel awful silly next week when thwe album is in the stores.

dude you're right.

just don't answer to these fanatics.

they 're blind. They don't want to accept the truth... ChiDem will not be out this year. This is a FACT.

if CD is out before christmas it will be a disaster... absolutely no promo for the album.

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
Pages: 1 ... 351 352 [353] 354 355 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: