Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 02:27:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228552 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 [352] 353 354 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 650624 times)
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #7020 on: December 12, 2006, 02:50:09 PM »

wow.....i never realized how bitter and negative GNR fans have become.......maybe you AXL CLAUS to sign each of you a copy and deliver to your porch.....and then when u open the door, he and the band can play an acoustic version jingle bells...........talk about crybabies.........jeez......what are we gonna do here....go cry to mommy cuz it hasnt come out?.,...no matter when it comes out....u are gonna go buy it and love it......because GNR is in your blood.........

so stop with your negative whining.......cuz thats whats gotten really old on this board

Dude.

Yes. We will buy it and love it. But we can also be upset that we were told it was going to be out this year and its not.

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
BaDoBsEsSiOn418
Rocker

Yowza!

« Reply #7021 on: December 12, 2006, 02:50:20 PM »

Called the Best Buy here in Amherst, NY. ?Guy looked it up and didn't see anything. ?I'm not shooting down this rumor. ?Just letting you guys know what I was told here.

Why's everybody so obsessed with the album?  Can't you just be happy that Axl gets to hang out with rich fashion designers? -MotherGooseLuvR
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #7022 on: December 12, 2006, 02:50:38 PM »

This will be a sad time for G N' R fans if the album is not release this month. Axl and Merck should have laid low this year.

This, my friends, is the most accurate statement I've found on this thread lately

If he just came out and started doing the shows, playing the leaks, etc. and did not mention the album coming out this year then I believe there'd be a lot less anger
on these boards
gekkothegreat
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7023 on: December 12, 2006, 02:51:36 PM »

NEWGNR ...how come what he said is being talked about.....someone at best buy saying what i said........BURNING HILLS GET A LIFE
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #7024 on: December 12, 2006, 02:51:51 PM »

so stop with your negative whining.......cuz thats whats gotten really old on this board

you've been here 13 days, imagine that some members have been here for 10 years  hihi

also, i'm sure you'll learn with time that insulting other board members is not allowed here.  I'm sure that you'll get some negative karma now from your several insulting posts (perhaps you want to go back and edit)

with expereince, you will also realize that people like yourself make up rumors like this on a near daily basis.  this is the norm around here, you're just too new to realize that.

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #7025 on: December 12, 2006, 02:52:19 PM »

im not fu*ckin with anyone and i dont appreciate your negative loser comments.....if u dont wanna hear it....then get off the board........im telling you and everyone else what happened to me today at Best Buy....you can choose to believe it or not.......i really dont care.........what i do know is that i am not a liar nor am i trying to f*ck with anyone's mind.......seriously grow up you schmuck

I like this dude.... he definitely seems wirey...lol

I'll be swinging by my local Best Buy after work (5 pm).... I'll post my findings.

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #7026 on: December 12, 2006, 02:52:47 PM »

NEWGNR ...how come what he said is being talked about.....someone at best buy saying what i said........BURNING HILLS GET A LIFE

I have one of those, thanks.  ok

Stop trying to make this sound legit, ok? If one Best Buy has this information, they would all have the same info. I called my local Best Buy and they have nothing listed. End of story.

Radio has received no promo materials regarding a new album yet, either. Do you really think that this album will get released without a single going to radio?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 02:54:43 PM by BurningHills » Logged

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
EFISH
« Reply #7027 on: December 12, 2006, 02:54:01 PM »

Dude, you do not get it. It's not that you're making this up, but the fact that just because a Best Buy manager says next week, doesnt mean it will be next week. This has happened every week of 2006, and thats why people are jumping on ya.  Smiley
gekkothegreat
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7028 on: December 12, 2006, 02:54:42 PM »

im being attacked for telling everyone about something that happened to me today.........i dont speak badly about anyone unless im attacked........im being called a liar and a fake...and being accused of starting a rumor........although one other person said that best buy told him the same thing.........gimme a break....

i am very wirey and accurate.......i speak the truth...and i speak my mind........

power to the people
brock
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #7029 on: December 12, 2006, 02:54:58 PM »

WHY WOULD I LIE?........THAT IS WHAT THE MANAGER ON DUTY SAID TO ME.......THAT THEY HAVE RECEIVED NOTIFICATION THAT THE ALBUM WILL BE IN BEST BUYS NATIONWIDE NEXT WEEK........SO I DONT KNOW...IM JUST TELLING YOU WHAT HE TOLD ME.......I REALLY DONT THINK SOME 50 YEAR OLD DUDE CARES ABOUT STARTING RUMORS REGARDING GUNS N' ROSES.......HE WAS BEING ALL BUSINESS AND THATS WHAT HE TOLD ME..........SO TAKE IT FOR WHAT U WANT......IM JUST SAYING THAT IT KINDA FEELS REAL THIS TIME

Tell me what city this Best Buy is in, and I'll call it myself and ask to speak to the manager on duty. If this conversation really happened, you should have no problem giving me that information.? ok
Schaumburg IL (Store 305)
900 E Golf Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Phone: 847-843-3515
Hours: Mon-Sat 9:00am-10:00pm
Sun 9:00am-10:00pm
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #7030 on: December 12, 2006, 02:56:05 PM »

you've been here 13 days, imagine that some members have been here for 10 years? hihi

also, i'm sure you'll learn with time that insulting other board members is not allowed here.? I'm sure that you'll get some negative karma now from your several insulting posts (perhaps you want to go back and edit)

with expereince, you will also realize that people like yourself make up rumors like this on a near daily basis.? this is the norm around here, you're just too new to realize that.

Yea, but imagine it from our persepctive. ?We have to put up with HATERS like you all the time. ?Everybody's always making fun of me at work... saying Axl's fat, or washed up and that the album's never coming out. ?We come here because there's got to be AT LEAST ONE PLACE that's not making fun of Axl. ?We try to keep things positive and upbeat. ?It's really hard to do that when people like you complain and say Axl's a liar because the album didn't come out when he promised.

Just try and stay POSITIVE!!! peace

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #7031 on: December 12, 2006, 02:56:13 PM »

im being attacked for telling everyone about something that happened to me today.........i dont speak badly about anyone unless im attacked........im being called a liar and a fake...and being accused of starting a rumor........although one other person said that best buy told him the same thing.........gimme a break....

i am very wirey and accurate.......i speak the truth...and i speak my mind........

power to the people

he was told that because they guy on the phone thought it was coming out this week, it wasn't there, so the guy said it would prolly be next week then.

give it up pal.  Roll Eyes

gekkothegreat
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7032 on: December 12, 2006, 02:56:25 PM »

STOP THE PRESSES........BURNING HILL SAYS BECAUSE HE CALLED HIS BEST BUY AND THEY SAID NO.......THEN ITS NOT TRUE....END OF STORY........BURNING HILLS....I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU OR YOUR OPINION.......YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING AND YOUR NOTHING BUT A BITTER NEGATIVE PERSON........IM DONE TALKIN TO U
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #7033 on: December 12, 2006, 02:56:42 PM »

power to the people
Can I get a hoo- f'n -rah !!!

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
gokken
Rocker

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #7034 on: December 12, 2006, 02:56:50 PM »

Dude, you do not get it. It's not that you're making this up, but the fact that just because a Best Buy manager says next week, doesnt mean it will be next week. This has happened every week of 2006, and thats why people are jumping on ya.  Smiley

Yeah exactly! And like someone wrote in the originalthread, "post a picure" or something like that, thats right, post a picture or a recording with your cellphone when the store manager told you the info, some proof. Otherwise people are just gonna laugh at the new roumur.
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #7035 on: December 12, 2006, 02:57:12 PM »

you've been here 13 days, imagine that some members have been here for 10 years  hihi

also, i'm sure you'll learn with time that insulting other board members is not allowed here.  I'm sure that you'll get some negative karma now from your several insulting posts (perhaps you want to go back and edit)

with expereince, you will also realize that people like yourself make up rumors like this on a near daily basis.  this is the norm around here, you're just too new to realize that.

Yea, but imagine it from our persepctive.  We have to put up with HATERS like you all the time.  Everybody's always making fun of me at work... saying Axl's fat, or washed up and that the album's never coming out.  We come here because there's got to be AT LEAST ONE PLACE that's not making fun of Axl.  We try to keep things positive and upbeat.  It's really hard to do that when people like you complain and say Axl's a liar because the album didn't come out when he promised.

DUDE, no one is making fun of axl, wtf are you talking about.  if you noobs don't like it here, then why don't you leave?Huh

a.
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7036 on: December 12, 2006, 02:58:04 PM »

I just called best buy at North Hill, Calgary

the guy said he hasn't seen anything

give me my 5 minutes back, punk

That's wicked, I was just there! Small world...

a.

Right on!? i go to north hill all the time (or is it called northland, i get those two malls confused)

Ya, I'm confused too...LOL. North Hill is by SAIT right? Northland is by the VW dealership off of Crowchild. So it would be Northland where there's the BB and FS. Anyway, back to GN'R rumours! LOL.

a.
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #7037 on: December 12, 2006, 02:58:29 PM »

STOP THE PRESSES........BURNING HILL SAYS BECAUSE HE CALLED HIS BEST BUY AND THEY SAID NO.......THEN ITS NOT TRUE....END OF STORY........BURNING HILLS....I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU OR YOUR OPINION.......YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING AND YOUR NOTHING BUT A BITTER NEGATIVE PERSON........IM DONE TALKIN TO U

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?  and it wasn't just BurningHills, it was me and about 5 other members, too.

EFISH
« Reply #7038 on: December 12, 2006, 02:58:34 PM »

What a ridiculous and ignorant statement.
I told you to not get so peeved and out of whack dude, you need to chill.
BH, don't even continue with him, it's obvious all he wants is bickering back and forth.
 Smiley
nightrain_jh
Rocker

« Reply #7039 on: December 12, 2006, 02:59:05 PM »

you've been here 13 days, imagine that some members have been here for 10 years? hihi

also, i'm sure you'll learn with time that insulting other board members is not allowed here.? I'm sure that you'll get some negative karma now from your several insulting posts (perhaps you want to go back and edit)

with expereince, you will also realize that people like yourself make up rumors like this on a near daily basis.? this is the norm around here, you're just too new to realize that.

Yea, but imagine it from our persepctive.? We have to put up with HATERS like you all the time.? Everybody's always making fun of me at work... saying Axl's fat, or washed up and that the album's never coming out.? We come here because there's got to be AT LEAST ONE PLACE that's not making fun of Axl.? We try to keep things positive and upbeat.? It's really hard to do that when people like you complain and say Axl's a liar because the album didn't come out when he promised.

DUDE, no one is making fun of axl, wtf are you talking about.? if you noobs don't like it here, then why don't you leave?Huh

i'm a noob but i like it here. ?i'll stay thanks

Don't Damn Me!!
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 [352] 353 354 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: