Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 02:31:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228552 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 650638 times)
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #7000 on: December 12, 2006, 02:39:25 PM »

every store has probably been sent a corporate memo insturcting them not to give any details.......the manager i spoke with let it slip because i was at the right place at the right time...........

DUDE, give up already.  there is no consipiracy theory at work here.  too many board members work at retail stores and GNR knows this.  quit fucking with people.   rant

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
jonthehellraiser
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #7001 on: December 12, 2006, 02:39:33 PM »

this reminds me LOST, ya know the show...ppl are so into the mystery of the show that they have their own theories....and all the fan sites and forums...its crazy....anyway..sorry to digress....im just gonna wait to someone here says they bought it then ill go get it!! lol
gekkothegreat
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7002 on: December 12, 2006, 02:39:46 PM »

your 5 minutes?.......im sure they are gonna break the news to you......obviously they were waiting on your call....DUH
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #7003 on: December 12, 2006, 02:40:34 PM »

I just called best buy at North Hill, Calgary

the guy said he hasn't seen anything

give me my 5 minutes back, punk

That's wicked, I was just there! Small world...

a.

Right on!  i go to north hill all the time (or is it called northland, i get those two malls confused)

newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #7004 on: December 12, 2006, 02:41:28 PM »

ok, just called the schaumburg store...guy said "i have no idea when it will come out sir" he said this immediatley after i asked if he had any info on CD. ?There was no need for him to go "check the computer" or whatever the fuck they do.
gekkothegreat
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7005 on: December 12, 2006, 02:41:34 PM »

im not fu*ckin with anyone and i dont appreciate your negative loser comments.....if u dont wanna hear it....then get off the board........im telling you and everyone else what happened to me today at Best Buy....you can choose to believe it or not.......i really dont care.........what i do know is that i am not a liar nor am i trying to f*ck with anyone's mind.......seriously grow up you schmuck
gokken
Rocker

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #7006 on: December 12, 2006, 02:41:48 PM »

Well fellas.......what do i get if my info is correct and the CD comes out next week......lol

80% av the pople here think if it will come out this year it will probably be next week and we thought so for a while now so you will have nothing. People are getting angry because you say things without proof. Without proof its not worth anything.

I thank you for the info but we had to much rumours without facts here Sad
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #7007 on: December 12, 2006, 02:42:16 PM »

every store has probably been sent a corporate memo insturcting them not to give any details.......the manager i spoke with let it slip because i was at the right place at the right time...........

DUDE, give up already.  there is no consipiracy theory at work here.  too many board members work at retail stores and GNR knows this.  quit fucking with people.   rant

Not only retail, but I work in RADIO. The rock RADIO station in the building has received no promotional single or anything from Guns N' Roses. It would go to RADIO first.

Notice my stressing of the word RADIO.

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
gekkothegreat
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7008 on: December 12, 2006, 02:43:13 PM »

you talked to some regular employee.......on the phone.........get a clue buddy.....

like i said before.....and this is the last time ill say it......

i was at the right place...at the right time......and that was the info i was given by a respectable sales manager.......take it or leave it........i really dont care
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #7009 on: December 12, 2006, 02:43:36 PM »

im not fu*ckin with anyone and i dont appreciate your negative loser comments.....if u dont wanna hear it....then get off the board........im telling you and everyone else what happened to me today at Best Buy....you can choose to believe it or not.......i really dont care.........what i do know is that i am not a liar nor am i trying to f*ck with anyone's mind.......seriously grow up you schmuck

Dude's been on HTGTH for 13 days and he's already telling senior members to "get off the board"

jarmo, please ban this mofo now

von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #7010 on: December 12, 2006, 02:43:57 PM »

Listen, I work at a Borders Books & Music. We're not getting Chinese Democracy next week. I check all the time. I have a manager who would tell me in confidence even we were even if he wasn't supposed to. It's not coming next week. I'm sorry.
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #7011 on: December 12, 2006, 02:44:53 PM »

Not only retail, but I work in RADIO. The rock RADIO station in the building has received no promotional single or anything from Guns N' Roses. It would go to RADIO first.

why are you stressing the word RADIO, BurningHills?

gekkothegreat
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7012 on: December 12, 2006, 02:45:03 PM »

This is not a normal album....never has been....never will be......none of the RADIO OR SALES INDUSTRY standards apply here..........GNR is looking to shock the world........when are you people ever gonna realize what Axl is trying to do here.......

he wants this to be the biggest thing in the history of music..........
EstrangedReality
« Reply #7013 on: December 12, 2006, 02:45:37 PM »

Listen, I work at a Borders Books & Music. We're not getting Chinese Democracy next week. I check all the time. I have a manager who would tell me in confidence even we were even if he wasn't supposed to. It's not coming next week. I'm sorry.

I work at Barnes & Noble and it's not in their system, either. We already have a list of all the albums coming out for the rest of the year, and Chinese Democracy isn't one of them.
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #7014 on: December 12, 2006, 02:45:52 PM »

This is not a normal album....never has been....never will be......none of the RADIO OR SALES INDUSTRY standards apply here..........GNR is looking to shock the world........when are you people ever gonna realize what Axl is trying to do here.......

he wants this to be the biggest thing in the history of music..........

Good luck with that plan.
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #7015 on: December 12, 2006, 02:46:19 PM »

OK, geckothegreat is a fraud, next rumor please  ok

BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #7016 on: December 12, 2006, 02:47:01 PM »

why are you stressing the word RADIO, BurningHills?

No hidden motive. Just trying to make a point that no single of any nature has shipped to radio yet. The last anyone in the building has heard about this album was back in August. The former program director (left the market) was contacted by a tour/record rep from Interscope. It seems like there was an effort to get it out this year. Why send record reps around to radio stations if there was no intention of a release?

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #7017 on: December 12, 2006, 02:47:30 PM »

i just called my local best buy. campbell lane bowling green ky 270-780-9855 and asked about a new release, he said which one, i said the new guns n roses record...he said hold on, came back and said he wasnt able to say anything....

mm thats interesting

i called the campbell store and the guy seemed confused and thought that it was going to be released today. he went to check if they had it, obviously they didn't. ?so i asked him about next week and he told me that he was told something about recieving it this week or next week and since it wasn't here today he said probably next week. idk man...
TVC15
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7018 on: December 12, 2006, 02:47:44 PM »

This will be a sad time for G N' R fans if the album is not release this month. Axl and Merck should have laid low this year. They have been on tour for the last 7 months, which could have been used to complete the album (if the album is incomplete). The press is going to jump on them if the album is not released this year. Their end of the year issues will contain something along the lines of...

Biggest Liars of 2006: Guns N' Roses

Although I was convinced (when I purchased my tickets months ago) that I would be listening to Chinese Democracy on my way to the Los Angeles shows, I'm positive that I will still enjoy them. I just hope that they release the album before they return to America next year. If they do not, they can kiss their comeback goodbye...unless they feel satisfied playing 900-2,000 seat venues...

Cry no peace

gekkothegreat
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7019 on: December 12, 2006, 02:48:42 PM »

wow.....i never realized how bitter and negative GNR fans have become.......maybe you would like AXL CLAUS to sign each one of you a copy of Chinese Democracy and then deliver it personally to your porch.....and then when u open the door, he and the band can play an acoustic version of jingle bells...........talk about crybabies.........jeez......what are we gonna do here....go cry to mommy cuz it hasnt come out?.,...no matter when it comes out....u are gonna go buy it and love it......because GNR is in your blood.........

so stop with your negative whining.......cuz thats whats gotten really old on this board
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 02:50:23 PM by gekkothegreat » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: