Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 08:29:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228557 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 651913 times)
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #6640 on: December 11, 2006, 02:56:43 PM »

8 days left till the 19th. ?C'mon they gotta be planning something big for those shows at Universal. ?The first show is filled. ?How else do you think they plan on selling out the second 2?

Not sure, but they performed 4 shows in 5 days at the Hammerstein.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6641 on: December 11, 2006, 02:58:22 PM »

GN'R and associates can promise all they want. Fact is they're driving a car without fuel. It wont make it to the destination unless they go out and push it, and that means they will arrive later than planned. Easy as that, hopefully. I'm positive towards a release "soon", but this year? No way.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #6642 on: December 11, 2006, 03:01:18 PM »

If the album was/is coming out this year then someone outside the gnr cam would have to know something by now. Pressing plant , higher ups @ the label , promo people  .... theres just so much work and small things that have to be done by alot of people to prepare an album release. I am shocked we havent heard a whisper of information.

Yes , I wanna believe it will be out before years end .. but an album in less then 20 days without a whisper being heard about it yet just seems so very unlikely.
Saul's common sense starts now.... hihi

I agree 100%. No chance its coming out this year. Somebody would have heard something.

BillBailey
Headliner

greatest piece of album art ever UYI

« Reply #6643 on: December 11, 2006, 03:01:36 PM »

if it was gonna come out tomorrow european people would have it in their hands by now.. so no

anyone know if the bbc page has been updated? or when it's gonna be updated?

Should have been updated today, it has not. In 2 seconds the speculation on the meaning of that fact will begin Tongue

hmm...wonder what that means? Tongue

It probably means the administrator of gunsnroses.com has gotten himself a new job over at BBC Tongue

Now thats funny!

There's a lot goin on here.....
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #6644 on: December 11, 2006, 03:06:25 PM »

If the album was/is coming out this year then someone outside the gnr cam would have to know something by now. Pressing plant , higher ups @ the label , promo people? .... theres just so much work and small things that have to be done by alot of people to prepare an album release. I am shocked we havent heard a whisper of information.

Yes , I wanna believe it will be out before years end .. but an album in less then 20 days without a whisper being heard about it yet just seems so very unlikely.

i agree. its not that we dont WANT this to happen. it is just seeming more and more unlikely as we reach the end of the year.

if they are able to pull off a surprise release it will be insane, like the biggest cover up in music history!!!

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6645 on: December 11, 2006, 03:09:01 PM »

To put it like this: If I see the album in stores before new year I will gladly suck any optimistics cock on this board.

bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #6646 on: December 11, 2006, 03:10:01 PM »

I honestly have no idea how they'll do it but I bet that it drops w/out a leak. Call me crazy, I don't care. Tell me that it's not possible. I still don't care. I think this whole thing has been layed out for quite some time.

"I'm trying to do something different." ?~ Axl

"Chinese Democracy is going to be a complicated album." ~ Axl

"You might just show up (record store) one Tueday and find it there." ?~ Merck

They have given us clues. The silence is just part of the hype !

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
tommy gun
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #6647 on: December 11, 2006, 03:11:40 PM »

is it weird that the bbc site hasn't updated yet?
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6648 on: December 11, 2006, 03:13:23 PM »

is it weird that the bbc site hasn't updated yet?

It is weird, but most probably not the right weird.

Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #6649 on: December 11, 2006, 03:17:59 PM »

To put it like this: If I see the album in stores before new year I will gladly suck any optimistics cock on this board.

A.  Are you a girl?

B.  Are you over 18?

C.  Are you hot?

Kiss Wink

The last beautiful free soul on this planet!
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6650 on: December 11, 2006, 03:19:40 PM »

I can say that I wouldn't propose it if I thought the album was coming out, so take a guess.....

BTW, you just sent an internet kiss to a guy. How's it make you feel?

Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #6651 on: December 11, 2006, 03:20:11 PM »

I honestly have no idea how they'll do it but I bet that it drops w/out a leak. Call me crazy, I don't care. Tell me that it's not possible. I still don't care. I think this whole thing has been layed out for quite some time.

"I'm trying to do something different." ?~ Axl

"Chinese Democracy is going to be a complicated album." ~ Axl

"You might just show up (record store) one Tueday and find it there." ?~ Merck

They have given us clues. The silence is just part of the hype !

If you had virtually unlimited funds and over a decade to plan it do you think its possible? ?You bet.

bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #6652 on: December 11, 2006, 03:22:29 PM »

Soon still isn't the word....

Tomorrow is ......

Chinese Democracy Starts 12/12/06 !!

How's this for the first promo ??

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6653 on: December 11, 2006, 03:23:29 PM »

Soon still isn't the word....

Tomorrow is ......

Chinese Democracy Starts 12/12/06 !!

How's this for the first promo ??

Wow, promotion has started! It must be coming now Cool
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #6654 on: December 11, 2006, 03:24:45 PM »

Is there anyone here who would camp out in front of a store if they knew for sure what date it was? rofl

axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #6655 on: December 11, 2006, 03:25:13 PM »

U know, they are treating us like scum. They could end all this bs if they wanted to! Just a sentence to give us the information regarding the album, thats all, one sentence. but they wont give even that. Dunno about you guys but i'm unimpressed. The gnr fans have been standing tall, supporting the band for over a decade without getting nothing concrete in return. i mean how many of us has been laughed at when we have been so "sure" about new album coming out and telling peeps about it, and then yet again, been let down by the band. This is kinda sad.

Nothing in return? Speak for yourself, but I have gotten a lot from this band. 7 shows over the past 5 years is pretty good I think. I will have those memories forever. They were awesome nights that I wish I could go back too, that I keep thinking about. So yeah, you better re-word your sentence to "I think this band has been treating ME like scum" Cause I haven't felt that way one bit. So don't speak for me, I can form my own opinions.

Axl is God.
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #6656 on: December 11, 2006, 03:27:08 PM »

U know, they are treating us like scum. They could end all this bs if they wanted to! Just a sentence to give us the information regarding the album, thats all, one sentence. but they wont give even that. Dunno about you guys but i'm unimpressed. The gnr fans have been standing tall, supporting the band for over a decade without getting nothing concrete in return. i mean how many of us has been laughed at when we have been so "sure" about new album coming out and telling peeps about it, and then yet again, been let down by the band. This is kinda sad.

Nothing in return? Speak for yourself, but I have gotten a lot from this band. 7 shows over the past 5 years is pretty good I think. I will have those memories forever. They were awesome nights that I wish I could go back too, that I keep thinking about. So yeah, you better re-word your sentence to "I think this band has been treating ME like scum" Cause I haven't felt that way one bit. So don't speak for me, I can form my own opinions.

Frightening.

But yes, even without an official new album, GNR has released a lot of great material on Youtube.  Thanks!

hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6657 on: December 11, 2006, 03:29:43 PM »

Is there anyone here who would camp out in front of a store if they knew for sure what date it was? rofl

If someone showed me that it really was in the store I would camp out, but knowing the date for sure is not convincing enough for me right now after all of the continued dissapointment.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #6658 on: December 11, 2006, 03:29:51 PM »

I agree.  If you feel ripped off because an album you haven't paid for isn't in your hands, then that's lunacy.  If you're mad because of the time you've invested thinking/writing/talking about the album...that's your own fault.  I'm thrilled to have seen Guns perform this year.  I'll go again when they come near.  Beyond that, I want the album, but cannot understand the hostility toward this process.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #6659 on: December 11, 2006, 03:31:42 PM »

If someone showed me that it really was in the store I would camp out, but knowing the date for sure is not convincing enough for me right now after all of the continued dissapointment.

No.  I'd go at midnight if they would sell then.  I'd be there within minutes of it opening.  But there's no reason to camp out, unless you have reason to believe there are VERY few copies...which doesn't seem likely.  It's an album...not a new Playstation or any of that shit.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: