Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 10:30:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228557 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 652051 times)
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6620 on: December 11, 2006, 01:31:51 PM »

I still wouldn't rule out tomorrow just because there hasn't been a leak or any word on some website yet. That's the reason Guns have been mute about the subject for months ! They didn't want anyone to know that 12/12 was "the Tuesday".? I just really feel as though it may be there tomorrow.... probably arriving in the stores sometime this afternoon. The 12/19 hype was just to throw us off ! I'm not guaranteeing it but I would not be shocked if this were the case.

Do you believe in Santa Claus? Do you believe there is a guy on a sled delivering gifts to all the worlds children in one single night? Cause you know, that kind of miracle is the only way tomorrow is going to happen. Let's forget that Merck said the album would be out a day in advance in Europe, after all, what does he know? He's only the manager right? Let's also forget the fact that this time of the year is the busiest time for every commercial enterprise in the western world. There are tons of products, and specifically albums, that are arriving in stores. These products need shelve place in already filled up locations. The people who are going to sell these products also needs to order them, in advance. For that to happen a product must be available. For a product to be available it needs to be on ordering lists. These lists are not secret, so we pretty much know that Chinese Democracy isn't on any such list. We also know that Chinese Democracy isn't going to be a surprise release. This has been confirmed both directly and indirectly. So where is the promotion? Is that secret too? Are GN'R putting in single frames in commercial breaks to upload the message into peoples subconscious?

Just tell me, how can you believe in tomorrow, unless you believe in Santa Claus?

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
axleu
« Reply #6621 on: December 11, 2006, 01:33:48 PM »

I believe in a 2006 release!

But I believe I'm gonna win the lotery without even buying a ticket too! Grin
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #6622 on: December 11, 2006, 01:35:50 PM »

I still wouldn't rule out tomorrow just because there hasn't been a leak or any word on some website yet. That's the reason Guns have been mute about the subject for months ! They didn't want anyone to know that 12/12 was "the Tuesday".  I just really feel as though it may be there tomorrow.... probably arriving in the stores sometime this afternoon. The 12/19 hype was just to throw us off ! I'm not guaranteeing it but I would not be shocked if this were the case.

Do you believe in Santa Claus? Do you believe there is a guy on a sled delivering gifts to all the worlds children in one single night? Cause you know, that kind of miracle is the only way tomorrow is going to happen. Let's forget that Merck said the album would be out a day in advance in Europe, after all, what does he know? He's only the manager right? Let's also forget the fact that this time of the year is the busiest time for every commercial enterprise in the western world. There are tons of products, and specifically albums, that are arriving in stores. These products need shelve place in already filled up locations. The people who are going to sell these products also needs to order them, in advance. For that to happen a product must be available. For a product to be available it needs to be on ordering lists. These lists are not secret, so we pretty much know that Chinese Democracy isn't on any such list. We also know that Chinese Democracy isn't going to be a surprise release. This has been confirmed both directly and indirectly. So where is the promotion? Is that secret too? Are GN'R putting in single frames in commercial breaks to upload the message into peoples subconscious?

Just tell me, how can you believe in tomorrow, unless you believe in Santa Claus?

I believe in Axl Claus Grin

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
dodger girl
Rocker

art is resistance

« Reply #6623 on: December 11, 2006, 01:36:41 PM »

if it was gonna come out tomorrow european people would have it in their hands by now.. so no

anyone know if the bbc page has been updated? or when it's gonna be updated?

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6624 on: December 11, 2006, 01:41:24 PM »

if it was gonna come out tomorrow european people would have it in their hands by now.. so no

Should have been updated today, it has not. In 2 seconds the speculation on the meaning of that fact will begin Tongue

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #6625 on: December 11, 2006, 01:43:45 PM »

Should have been updated today, it has not. In 2 seconds the speculation on the meaning of that fact will begin Tongue

hmm...wonder what that means? Tongue

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6626 on: December 11, 2006, 01:48:53 PM »

hmm...wonder what that means? Tongue

It probably means the administrator of gunsnroses.com has gotten himself a new job over at BBC Tongue

bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #6627 on: December 11, 2006, 02:01:38 PM »

I still wouldn't rule out tomorrow just because there hasn't been a leak or any word on some website yet. That's the reason Guns have been mute about the subject for months ! They didn't want anyone to know that 12/12 was "the Tuesday".? I just really feel as though it may be there tomorrow.... probably arriving in the stores sometime this afternoon. The 12/19 hype was just to throw us off ! I'm not guaranteeing it but I would not be shocked if this were the case.

Could you tell me where you got your info that Merck said it was dropping in Europe a day early. I know that is the norm but I don't recall Merck ever stating this??? Also, just b-cos the norm is that an album arrives in a record store on a Friday doesn't mean that this is the case about CD. NOT THAT IT DESERVES BEING ANSWERED BUT.... NO, I don't believe in Santa.... but yes, I do think that this could happen. Hope that answers your question .......

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #6628 on: December 11, 2006, 02:05:39 PM »

I still wouldn't rule out tomorrow just because there hasn't been a leak or any word on some website yet. That's the reason Guns have been mute about the subject for months ! They didn't want anyone to know that 12/12 was "the Tuesday".  I just really feel as though it may be there tomorrow.... probably arriving in the stores sometime this afternoon. The 12/19 hype was just to throw us off ! I'm not guaranteeing it but I would not be shocked if this were the case.

Could you tell me where you got your info that Merck said it was dropping in Europe a day early. I know that is the norm but I don't recall Merck ever stating this??? Also, just b-cos the norm is that an album arrives in a record store on a Friday doesn't mean that this is the case about CD. NOT THAT IT DESERVES BEING ANSWERED BUT.... NO, I don't believe in Santa.... but yes, I do think that this could happen. Hope that answers your question .......

I guess Merck said it in an email to someone.
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #6629 on: December 11, 2006, 02:07:00 PM »

why was my appreciation thread removed!

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6630 on: December 11, 2006, 02:11:10 PM »

why was my appreciation thread removed!

Perhaps someone got paranoid and thought it was a sarcastic hater thread in disguise hihi

Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6631 on: December 11, 2006, 02:15:11 PM »

Guys seriously......not gonna happen...enjoy the tour.
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #6632 on: December 11, 2006, 02:39:48 PM »

Guys Seriously, Axl said it's gonna happen this year.  It's gonna happen Roll Eyes

The last beautiful free soul on this planet!
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6633 on: December 11, 2006, 02:41:18 PM »

Guys seriously......not gonna happen...enjoy the tour.
h

I did, as far as I'm concerned the tour is over> I went to three shows in the northeast U.S. and they were great, but there are no more dates scheduled for this area so that is the end of the tour for now.
Gunner17
Rocker

What we got here is...

« Reply #6634 on: December 11, 2006, 02:46:20 PM »

20 days left.
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #6635 on: December 11, 2006, 02:48:41 PM »

20 days left.

8 days left.  hihi
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #6636 on: December 11, 2006, 02:48:55 PM »

8 days left till the 19th. ?C'mon they gotta be planning something big for those shows at Universal. ?The first show is filled. ?How else do you think they plan on selling out the second 2?

The last beautiful free soul on this planet!
Blackeyed
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #6637 on: December 11, 2006, 02:51:05 PM »

U know, they are treating us like scum. They could end all this bs if they wanted to! Just a sentence to give us the information regarding the album, thats all, one sentence. but they wont give even that. Dunno about you guys but i'm unimpressed. The gnr fans have been standing tall, supporting the band for over a decade without getting nothing concrete in return. i mean how many of us has been laughed at when we have been so "sure" about new album coming out and telling peeps about it, and then yet again, been let down by the band. This is kinda sad.
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #6638 on: December 11, 2006, 02:51:37 PM »

Axl on Eddie Trunk ? ?"FALL ....... LATE FALL."

Axl at the VMA's ? " It is this year ! "

Nobody from the Gunners camp has said anything to rescind this info......

that =

Chinese Democracy in 2006 !

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #6639 on: December 11, 2006, 02:55:30 PM »

If the album was/is coming out this year then someone outside the gnr cam would have to know something by now. Pressing plant , higher ups @ the label , promo people  .... theres just so much work and small things that have to be done by alot of people to prepare an album release. I am shocked we havent heard a whisper of information.

Yes , I wanna believe it will be out before years end .. but an album in less then 20 days without a whisper being heard about it yet just seems so very unlikely.

Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: