Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 12:23:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228559 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 652060 times)
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #6580 on: December 11, 2006, 11:27:24 AM »

Actually it's December 19th or.... any other Tuesday left in the year possibly.

What...? Dec 26th...? I don't think so.

It truly is Dec 19th or nothing.
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #6581 on: December 11, 2006, 11:32:13 AM »

yea if it were to be a random tuesday as the other guy said, then it would proably be the 26th. Its the date (besides the 12th) that everyone is shying away from.

Axl&Baz07
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6582 on: December 11, 2006, 11:33:24 AM »

My prediction as a long time chinese democracy release date prognosticator....not only will the album not be released this year, but there won't even be any statement fromt the band or management about their claim that it would be released by the end of the year. ?I think the next time we hear anything at all on the subject will be when an official release date is set in stone and announced. ?And I have no guess as to when that might be.

that would suck.

obviously i still have hopes for 06, but i hope there is at least an official press release announcing the delay of CD before 1/1/07. ? reasonable people can understand delays, as long as they are not just left hanging.

"Some People got a chip on their shoulder, an some would say it was Me..."
KaptainKuntra
Rocker

Tres Bizzare, non?

« Reply #6583 on: December 11, 2006, 11:34:37 AM »

There's no way it will be out tomorrow. HD advert hasnt started airing, I think thats the major precusor to anything happening. I think someone would have heard something by now if it was coming out on the 19th  as well. Its only 1 week away for a Europe release.

Is that a Joy Division quote ?Axl Rose Child? Good song!
gnfnr2006
« Reply #6584 on: December 11, 2006, 11:39:25 AM »

well, when it comes to the tuesday does anybody think that the 26th may be a good date for it.? in europe cd's generally are released on a monday and in the us tuesday.? however, if can't be released on the 25th as its xmas day (apologies for stating the obvious) so tuesday the 26th could be a great idea so then we all get the cd on the same release date.? i know its boxing day, after xmas and all that but gn'r are not your general run of the mill band are they??

long shot, load of bollocks or whatever you want to call it but grabbing at straws here.

please feel free to give me any shit you like.? my apologies to anyone who thinks this is a load of bollocks post? beer

Did you know....

In America NOBODY calls it "boxing day" I keep hearing that, and most americans wouldnt even know what the hell all of you are talking about.
elevendayempire
Rocker

...Now I know you better...

« Reply #6585 on: December 11, 2006, 11:44:10 AM »

well, when it comes to the tuesday does anybody think that the 26th may be a good date for it.  in europe cd's generally are released on a monday and in the us tuesday.  however, if can't be released on the 25th as its xmas day (apologies for stating the obvious) so tuesday the 26th could be a great idea so then we all get the cd on the same release date.  i know its boxing day, after xmas and all that but gn'r are not your general run of the mill band are they? 

long shot, load of bollocks or whatever you want to call it but grabbing at straws here.

please feel free to give me any shit you like.  my apologies to anyone who thinks this is a load of bollocks post  beer

Did you know....

In America NOBODY calls it "boxing day" I keep hearing that, and most americans wouldnt even know what the hell all of you are talking about.
Did you know...

In Europe, we get properly pissed off at American cultural imperialism. It's called Boxing Day. Deal with it.

SG
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #6586 on: December 11, 2006, 11:54:14 AM »

So what do you guys think the chances are that BBC's claim that CD was coming soon was wrong? 
nightrain_jh
Rocker

« Reply #6587 on: December 11, 2006, 11:56:12 AM »

So what do you guys think the chances are that BBC's claim that CD was coming soon was wrong??

more than likey (hope not) but the bbc page has not been updated for this week yet.  be interesting to see what it give for CD then.

Don't Damn Me!!
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #6588 on: December 11, 2006, 11:59:00 AM »

well, when it comes to the tuesday does anybody think that the 26th may be a good date for it.  in europe cd's generally are released on a monday and in the us tuesday.  however, if can't be released on the 25th as its xmas day (apologies for stating the obvious) so tuesday the 26th could be a great idea so then we all get the cd on the same release date.  i know its boxing day, after xmas and all that but gn'r are not your general run of the mill band are they? 

please feel free to give me any shit you like.  my apologies to anyone who thinks this is a load of bollocks post  beer

Did you know....

Did you know...

In Europe, we get properly pissed off at American cultural imperialism. It's called Boxing Day. Deal with it.

SG

Nothing I hate more than some ignorant American assuming the rest of the world runs to their liking...and then some jackassed European assuming all Americans are the same. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #6589 on: December 11, 2006, 12:00:54 PM »

So what do you guys think the chances are that BBC's claim that CD was coming soon was wrong??

more than likey (hope not) but the bbc page has not been updated for this week yet.? be interesting to see what it give for CD then.

Can't wait till they update it. ?But since we got no announcement from GNR makes me believe BBC will be wrong. ?On a side note. ?To tell you how much CD has become a joke. ?I asked my record store if they heard an official release date for CD. ?I knew he didn't but I tried. ?Anyways his exact response was a big laugh and then he said "the day after never." ?He said they received at least 5 different release dates and amongst them was Dec 19th. ?But they were all pulled out. ?
nightrain_jh
Rocker

« Reply #6590 on: December 11, 2006, 12:04:05 PM »

more than likey (hope not) but the bbc page has not been updated for this week yet.? be interesting to see what it give for CD then.

Can't wait till they update it. ?But since we got no announcement from GNR makes me believe BBC will be wrong. ?On a side note. ?To tell you how much CD has become a joke. ?I asked my record store if they heard an official release date for CD. ?I knew he didn't but I tried. ?Anyways his exact response was a big laugh and then he said "the day after never." ?He said they received at least 5 different release dates and amongst them was Dec 19th. ?But they were all pulled out. ?

typical.  i actually had the same sort of thing happen to me while on my lunch break at work today.  hmv pretty much laughed their arses off, said no and i am sure a couple of them gave a bit of a snigger as i walked out of the store.  music zone were much better.  after speaking to them they just told me they had nothing on their system but just to keep checking.  so, after all that, hmv can kiss my arse

Don't Damn Me!!
dub05
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6591 on: December 11, 2006, 12:15:44 PM »

hopefully it will be released on st stephens day rofl rofl
gnfnr2006
« Reply #6592 on: December 11, 2006, 12:19:23 PM »

well, when it comes to the tuesday does anybody think that the 26th may be a good date for it.? in europe cd's generally are released on a monday and in the us tuesday.? however, if can't be released on the 25th as its xmas day (apologies for stating the obvious) so tuesday the 26th could be a great idea so then we all get the cd on the same release date.? i know its boxing day, after xmas and all that but gn'r are not your general run of the mill band are they??

please feel free to give me any shit you like.? my apologies to anyone who thinks this is a load of bollocks post? beer

Did you know....

Did you know...

SG

Nothing I hate more than some ignorant American assuming the rest of the world runs to their liking...and then some jackassed European assuming all Americans are the same.?

I guess its just one more of Europes traditions that was chosen to be left with the old world. That doesnt make it "American cultural imperialism"
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #6593 on: December 11, 2006, 12:24:48 PM »

Has anyone heard the GNR camp officially rescind the 2006 release?

If not, then at least "officially" its still set for 2006 release.  No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

GNR is here today.  If there is no release without a reasonable explanation, then they are...gone to hell!

The last beautiful free soul on this planet!
slashsbaconpit
Rocker

If it opens your eyes ...

« Reply #6594 on: December 11, 2006, 12:26:28 PM »

If not, then at least "officially" its still set for 2006 release.? No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

GNR is here today.? If there is no release without a reasonable explanation, then they are...gone to hell!

I'm betting it's the 19th, or not this year.  But I don't know shit.

Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for GNR!
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #6595 on: December 11, 2006, 12:29:37 PM »

I'm betting it's the 19th, or not this year.  But I don't know shit.

Nobody knows shit...we just speculate endlessly, using tiny bits of info to try to make logical argument.  Then, when it arrives in 2006 OR 2007, some will claim to have read the tea leaves...but they're really just lucky guessers.  So...I'm still guessing 2006.  Because that's more fun!

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #6596 on: December 11, 2006, 12:40:12 PM »

If not, then at least "officially" its still set for 2006 release.? No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

GNR is here today.? If there is no release without a reasonable explanation, then they are...gone to hell!

haha....since when does silence from gnr translate into a release?  they made the 2006 comments months ago, and haven't said anything about it since...if anything it means the album isn't even close to coming out right now.
GonsaNRoses
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #6597 on: December 11, 2006, 12:43:13 PM »

This has been the most desesperate countdown we've been trough I think

It's frustraiting this whole wait thing... I think this week maybe we'll get a press release...

We've been waitng a lot... 1 weel more it's not gona kill us
I think confused
Jennes1971
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #6598 on: December 11, 2006, 12:43:42 PM »

somebody notice that there?s no ad at harley-davidson any more? it don?t come out this year! may be 2008, then there are the olympic games in china...... Wink
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #6599 on: December 11, 2006, 12:45:21 PM »

I'm starting to feel ashamed that we're getting worse than those Star Wars fans who camp out in front of stores.  Good thing there is no release date.  People might have camped out in front of the stores. hihi Sad

The last beautiful free soul on this planet!
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: