Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 12:24:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228559 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 652063 times)
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #6560 on: December 11, 2006, 08:14:41 AM »

I've said it here before but feel as though it should be repeated one more time. I don't think we should completely rule out 12/12 (yes, tomorrow) as the day. There are alot of little things pointing toward the 19th. The fact they are in LA, the last Tuesday of Fall, the fact some european sites are claiming it might be, and the simple fact we are nearly outta Tuesdays. These factors very possibly could be being used by the Guns camp as a smoke screen to take our minds away from the real release date.... tomorrow. I mean think about it, very few people think that the album will drop tomorrow. For all we know, it could possibly be arriving in the stores today. All the fans are expecting a leak, press release, promo, single, or video or something by this week. But, not too many people are expecting the album. It would be a good sneak attack this week if all we are expecting is a new clue and we get the album. I'm not guaranteeing it but it is possible. It just seems like there 's too much surrounding the 19th which is why I am seriously starting to doubt this particular day. Ok, now I'm ready to hear how crazy I am.

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #6561 on: December 11, 2006, 08:19:45 AM »

I've said it here before but feel as though it should be repeated one more time. I don't think we should completely rule out 12/12 (yes, tomorrow) as the day. There are alot of little things pointing toward the 19th. The fact they are in LA, the last Tuesday of Fall, the fact some european sites are claiming it might be, and the simple fact we are nearly outta Tuesdays. These factors very possibly could be being used by the Guns camp as a smoke screen to take our minds away from the real release date.... tomorrow. I mean think about it, very few people think that the album will drop tomorrow. For all we know, it could possibly be arriving in the stores today. All the fans are expecting a leak, press release, promo, single, or video or something by this week. But, not too many people are expecting the album. It would be a good sneak attack this week if all we are expecting is a new clue and we get the album. I'm not guaranteeing it but it is possible. It just seems like there 's too much surrounding the 19th which is why I am seriously starting to doubt this particular day. Ok, now I'm ready to hear how crazy I am.

well. it wasn't released here in europe today so...

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #6562 on: December 11, 2006, 08:53:01 AM »

it could be everywher tomorrow, but it wont happen.

micfac
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #6563 on: December 11, 2006, 09:15:30 AM »

when i was in Edmonton to see Guns N' Roses, I Seen a GNR poster in the window of the HMV store in the West Edmonton Mall, at the bottom of the poster it said something like "Buy the album ?Chinese Democracy February 2007". Has any one else seen anything of this nature at your local HMV or music store?

could you not have taken a photo on your phone of this - unless your bullshitting us that is...
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6564 on: December 11, 2006, 10:15:13 AM »

whatever happened to the bbc updating it's new releases webpage today?
nightrain_jh
Rocker

« Reply #6565 on: December 11, 2006, 10:18:30 AM »

whatever happened to the bbc updating it's new releases webpage today?

obviously not in a rush to do it today.  been checking it all day.

Don't Damn Me!!
micfac
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #6566 on: December 11, 2006, 10:21:52 AM »

they will update it - i use the movie section every week it sometimes takes the best part of the day to post new info on a monday
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #6567 on: December 11, 2006, 10:46:10 AM »

Normally, this is updated every Monday morning.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/newreleases.shtml

Can't understand why it's not been done today.  nervous
gnfnr2006
« Reply #6568 on: December 11, 2006, 10:50:05 AM »

I think a 12/12 release would be perfect ! Just enough time to let everyone know its out before christmas !! But, if we are/were supposed to get an album this year, why were there originally no tour dates AFTER the first of the year?  I mean, they HAD to reschedule the shows, and after the new year was the only time. Seems a little fishy to me.
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #6569 on: December 11, 2006, 11:01:40 AM »

oh my fucking god cd will not come out 12/12 (tomorrow), it's too late for that the 19th is the last chance. Just stop talking about how tomorrowis a perfect date for CD and how it will come out bc IT WONT.

hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6570 on: December 11, 2006, 11:03:48 AM »

if it was coming out the 12th, wouldn't it be out today in europe?
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #6571 on: December 11, 2006, 11:04:54 AM »

if it was coming out the 12th, wouldn't it be out today in europe?

good point.

i think we can rule out this week. its december 19th or bust!!

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #6572 on: December 11, 2006, 11:06:08 AM »

Actually it's December 19th or.... any other Tuesday left in the year possibly.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #6573 on: December 11, 2006, 11:09:01 AM »

Actually it's December 19th or.... any other Tuesday left in the year possibly.

yeah but the next tuesday would be the day after christmas. then we're out of tuesdays and the flaming of the GnR management will begin/continue/worsen. LOL

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #6574 on: December 11, 2006, 11:12:12 AM »

I'm still thinking 12/12 will be "the Tuesday". It's a random tuesday, it's late fall and nobody is really expecting it to drop tomorrow... only a leak. Guns are wanting to suprise us w/ the sneak attack I think. 12/19 now just has to much hype ! I think 12/19 is being thrown around the way it is just to throw us off guard. Merck said "you might walk into your record store one Tuesday and find it there." To me that suggests we will be suprised. Come 12/19, I think the majority of fans will be heading to the mall expecting it to be there.... not possibly being there.

Chinese Democracy may start 12/12/06 !

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
nightrain_jh
Rocker

« Reply #6575 on: December 11, 2006, 11:16:38 AM »

well, when it comes to the tuesday does anybody think that the 26th may be a good date for it.? in europe cd's generally are released on a monday and in the us tuesday.? however, if can't be released on the 25th as its xmas day (apologies for stating the obvious) so tuesday the 26th could be a great idea so then we all get the cd on the same release date.? i know its boxing day, after xmas and all that but gn'r are not your general run of the mill band are they??

long shot, load of bollocks or whatever you want to call it but grabbing at straws here.

please feel free to give me any shit you like.? my apologies to anyone who thinks this is a load of bollocks post? beer

Don't Damn Me!!
Big Gun
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6576 on: December 11, 2006, 11:24:58 AM »

no way that this album comes out on the 19th either, we would've heard something. ?

Please don?t put your life in the hands
Of a rock and roll band
And throw it all away
greenhorn1
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6577 on: December 11, 2006, 11:26:15 AM »

My prediction as a long time chinese democracy release date prognosticator....not only will the album not be released this year, but there won't even be any statement fromt the band or management about their claim that it would be released by the end of the year. ?I think the next time we hear anything at all on the subject will be when an official release date is set in stone and announced. ?And I have no guess as to when that might be.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #6578 on: December 11, 2006, 11:26:25 AM »

The album is not coming out this year, Will yous just give it up?..We will be lucky if we get any information about it this year to

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #6579 on: December 11, 2006, 11:26:53 AM »

I'm still thinking 12/12 will be "the Tuesday". It's a random tuesday, it's late fall and nobody is really expecting it to drop tomorrow... only a leak. Guns are wanting to suprise us w/ the sneak attack I think. 12/19 now just has to much hype ! I think 12/19 is being thrown around the way it is just to throw us off guard. Merck said "you might walk into your record store one Tuesday and find it there." To me that suggests we will be suprised. Come 12/19, I think the majority of fans will be heading to the mall expecting it to be there.... not possibly being there.

Chinese Democracy may start 12/12/06 !
crying crying crying STOP PLEASE IT WONT HAPPEN!!!! crying crying rant
you would be lucky to see chinese dem out this year.

Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: