Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 10:57:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228560 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 652485 times)
DuffRock
Rocker

www.cafepress.com/patiencepays

« Reply #6360 on: December 08, 2006, 08:51:13 PM »

can i just say that radio 1 and bbc news are in no way comparable with regards to accuracy and reliability of information

i would take this announcement with a pinch of salt.  Despite my belief that CD will be coming "soon" im sure they've only put this on their site based on the same information and rumours that we are aware of

btw as an eternal optimist i still think CD will come out this year  Smiley

ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #6361 on: December 08, 2006, 11:01:52 PM »

I think the BBC was the best rumor yet but I'm with Mysteron in that I think the release date will come from GNR originally.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #6362 on: December 08, 2006, 11:21:59 PM »

Hate to mention this but wasn't it also bbc radio that first aired vr's first single, before any leak whatever.
And before long

the silence is a very bad sign , remember..rock in rio lisbon 2004...no news....and few days later was cancelled-

Actually there were all sorts of rumours imaginable and unimaginable flying around then. two of which turned out true.
I remember. That was when I joined this board.

That is true. There were rumours about BH leaving months before GN'R told us. So I guess it's a possible thing that we haven't heard much rumours about CD being delayed yet (although it obviously has, we just don't know for how long)

Buckethead took his GnR board off his official site; that was the first sign of trouble.

Yes, but do you think Axl was wearing a hand puppet when he and Bucket finally discussed his eminent departure?
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #6363 on: December 09, 2006, 12:18:12 AM »

I think the BBC was the best rumor yet but I'm with Mysteron in that I think the release date will come from GNR originally.

Yep!  And since we got no announcement today from GNR.  I am starting to doubt this BBC thing.  Which is sad because usually they are just about the most trusted source there is. 
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #6364 on: December 09, 2006, 12:26:34 AM »

Yep!  And since we got no announcement today from GNR.  I am starting to doubt this BBC thing.  Which is sad because usually they are just about the most trusted source there is. 

Its always today... Somewhere...
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #6365 on: December 09, 2006, 12:29:36 AM »

Yep!? And since we got no announcement today from GNR.? I am starting to doubt this BBC thing.? Which is sad because usually they are just about the most trusted source there is.?

Its always today... Somewhere...

Well I meant that we didn't get an announcement on Friday Dec 8th 2006.   ok
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #6366 on: December 09, 2006, 12:42:58 AM »

beer Ten more days people!   beer

-I hope nervous

The last beautiful free soul on this planet!
dariano
Headliner

Double talkin' jive, Get the money motherfucker!

« Reply #6367 on: December 09, 2006, 01:02:03 AM »

I'm starting to think there will be democracy in Iraq before CD ever comes out...what a joke Axl is and how he treats his loyal fans...fuck you Axl...and fuck the new music, you let me us down one too many times motherfucker!
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #6368 on: December 09, 2006, 01:02:23 AM »

I have my fingers crossed for an announcement on Monday.  yes

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
EFISH
« Reply #6369 on: December 09, 2006, 01:05:36 AM »

I have my fingers crossed for an announcement on Monday.  yes
Totally agree dude. If Dec 19th (and 2006) is the day/year then an annoucement should be Monday or Tuesday.

Me=nervous.  confused
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #6370 on: December 09, 2006, 01:08:13 AM »

I'm starting to think there will be democracy in Iraq before CD ever comes out...what a joke Axl is and how he treats his loyal fans...fuck you Axl...and fuck the new music, you let me us down one too many times motherfucker!

Alright see ya later cockass.  ok
Hope you have fun somewhere else.
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #6371 on: December 09, 2006, 01:14:08 AM »

Alright see ya later cockass.  ok
Hope you have fun somewhere else.

Dariano eh? See ya mate! I'll keep an eye out for you round these boards just for my own amusement.

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #6372 on: December 09, 2006, 01:20:44 AM »

How many more of these do we have to sit through?

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #6373 on: December 09, 2006, 01:36:18 AM »

Only when it is in my hands will a believe it.........
EFISH
« Reply #6374 on: December 09, 2006, 01:37:14 AM »

It has been reiterated countless times: We will hear the date from GNR, nowhere else.  Now whether that's in a week or 6 months from now, that's what I'm sticking with from now on.  When it's go time, everyone will be fully aware.

I'll challenge you on that. Show me a quote from Axl or Merck with "nowhere else" in it. I think the "nowhere else" part came from the anti-2006 "stop waiting for ChinDem" people on the internet. As I've said before, the info WILL leak before the official source confirms it.

This has nothing to do with Michael Jackson Rolling stone or HMV
Mysteron said that, maybe 2 weeks ago or more recent then that.
If Mysteron says it, it's true.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=39054.msg813099#msg813099
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 01:40:29 AM by EFISH » Logged
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #6375 on: December 09, 2006, 01:50:58 AM »

Probably they've got more source than us since they're the biggest tv/radio station of the world. I wont doubt of what they said. I think that till 19/26th december chinese democracy will be in our hands. If we dont get it till that, well... ill be just hopeless.

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Megaguns
« Reply #6376 on: December 09, 2006, 02:04:17 AM »

This is the fine print below those coming soon releases:

The above listing contains a selection of the records released in forthcoming weeks. Not all releases are featured. The page was compiled to the best of our knowledge on 04 Dec 2006.

All details are subject to change. Please check artist and record company official websites for the latest details.

So i think its just guess work
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #6377 on: December 09, 2006, 03:03:40 AM »

i don't think bbc does guess work. they don't need to put rumors on their site, especially about a random music album.
but i'd take bbc over rolling stone any day. rolling stone said they have sources. bbc just put it there with no fuss whatsoever. to me it seems more reliable then rs. but i won't believe nothing until it's in a press release from the gnr camp with some artwork. maybe then i'll get excited.

SADIS
« Reply #6378 on: December 09, 2006, 04:46:28 AM »

How many more of these do we have to sit through?

Since the album won't be out in the next year or so, probably a lot.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #6379 on: December 09, 2006, 05:11:41 AM »

Only when it is in my hands will a believe it.........

Imagine you open the CD case and inside you find a round piece of paper saying: "Gotcha! Chinese Democracy starts soon!"

Grin

Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: