Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 01:36:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228561 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 652601 times)
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6340 on: December 08, 2006, 04:17:14 PM »

well, another week that has gone by with no CD and no release date, and not even a rumbling about one. It looks more and more likely that we got lied to again, I guess we should be used to it by now.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #6341 on: December 08, 2006, 04:19:20 PM »

well, another week that has gone by with no CD and no release date, and not even a rumbling about one. It looks more and more likely that we got lied to again, I guess we should be used to it by now.

actually there were rumblings.. bbc put it on their site..
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6342 on: December 08, 2006, 04:25:50 PM »

I want to get excited, but is that any different than HMV putting it on their site? Does the bbc have any idea what they are talking about when it comes to cd release dates?
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #6343 on: December 08, 2006, 04:28:00 PM »

I want to get excited, but is that any different than HMV putting it on their site?

Dunno, but HMV has an interest in making you buy it from them, the BBC doesn't.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6344 on: December 08, 2006, 04:28:09 PM »

I want to get excited, but is that any different than HMV putting it on their site? Does the bbc have any idea what they are talking about when it comes to cd release dates?

They do, but when it comes to CD release dates I don't think anyone really knows much.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6345 on: December 08, 2006, 04:32:23 PM »

They do, but when it comes to CD release dates I don't think anyone really knows much.

thanks, I guess it is a good sign overall. coming soon (in the next few weeks) is great, even if it means january.
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6346 on: December 08, 2006, 04:37:09 PM »

It was on the radio 1 section of the bbc site, radio 1 definately know what they are talking about when it comes to cd release dates. It by no means guarantees CD is coming out 'soon' but I'd take radio 1's information over HMVs anyday.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #6347 on: December 08, 2006, 06:08:46 PM »

Hate to mention this but wasn't it also bbc radio that first aired vr's first single, before any leak whatever.
And before long

the silence is a very bad sign , remember..rock in rio lisbon 2004...no news....and few days later was cancelled-

Actually there were all sorts of rumours imaginable and unimaginable flying around then. two of which turned out true.
I remember. That was when I joined this board.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 06:11:20 PM by ppbebe » Logged
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6348 on: December 08, 2006, 06:17:34 PM »

Hate to mention this but wasn't it also bbc radio that first aired vr's first single, before any leak whatever.
And before long

the silence is a very bad sign , remember..rock in rio lisbon 2004...no news....and few days later was cancelled-

Actually there were all sorts of rumours imaginable and unimaginable flying around then. two of which turned out true.

That is true. There were rumours about BH leaving months before GN'R told us. So I guess it's a possible thing that we haven't heard much rumours about CD being delayed yet (although it obviously has, we just don't know for how long)

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #6349 on: December 08, 2006, 06:32:25 PM »

And before long

That is true. There were rumours about BH leaving months before GN'R told us. So I guess it's a possible thing that we haven't heard much rumours about CD being delayed yet (although it obviously has, we just don't know for how long)

Buckethead took his GnR board off his official site; that was the first sign of trouble.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #6350 on: December 08, 2006, 06:34:07 PM »

I think BBC Radio 1 has got some reliable hints

So did Rolling Stone. For Nov. 21.

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #6351 on: December 08, 2006, 06:39:49 PM »

I'll take BBC over Rolling Stone, any day.  But "Coming Soon" doesn't necessarily mean December, even if they've got sources.  January is soon...February probably is too, realistically.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Verasa
Be original.Be yourself
VIP

« Reply #6352 on: December 08, 2006, 07:31:00 PM »

there was a poster in early november Huh lasvegas i believe and he said then that cd wasn't coming out and managemeant would do or say anything to keep it from coming out. i can't find his post but what he said has always stuck with me. idk who he is or if he post here alot or anything about him but what he said is very much true right now imho.

5/14/06 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
11/12/11 Kansas City, MO
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #6353 on: December 08, 2006, 07:31:49 PM »

I'll take BBC over Rolling Stone, any day.  But "Coming Soon" doesn't necessarily mean December, even if they've got sources.  January is soon...February probably is too, realistically.

why? has bbc ever even interviewd gn'r?

i think it's bs based on internet rumors....

even if the record comes out that day, i don't think bbc was the first real report about it...

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #6354 on: December 08, 2006, 07:40:19 PM »

It has been reiterated countless times: We will hear the date from GNR, nowhere else.  Now whether that's in a week or 6 months from now, that's what I'm sticking with from now on.  When it's go time, everyone will be fully aware.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #6355 on: December 08, 2006, 07:47:52 PM »

sweet this really gives me hope for the next two (three) weeks that will be out on either the 12th or 19th or 26th.

as a G'n'R fan all you can do is hope and pray every damn day. ok

heres to a CHINESE DEMOCRACY eventually beer

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #6356 on: December 08, 2006, 07:48:16 PM »

There is no date listed on that site.

I see no reason to get excited for 2006.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
kriss_boy
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6357 on: December 08, 2006, 07:54:50 PM »

why? has bbc ever even interviewd gn'r?

I believe so... toby anstis interviewed slash anyway.. for a program called the ozone i think.
Wicked Demon
Rocker

my post was Here Yesterday...

« Reply #6358 on: December 08, 2006, 08:39:38 PM »

there was a poster in early november Huh lasvegas i believe and he said then that cd wasn't coming out and managemeant would do or say anything to keep it from coming out. i can't find his post

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=10372;sa=showPosts
estranged.1098
« Reply #6359 on: December 08, 2006, 08:41:17 PM »

And I would take Axl's words over RS and BBC, but that also means shit. Until the record company announces a release date we have no way of knowing if this album is coming or not; at least that's the lesson I take from 2006.

Despite what Merck likes to say, it's the record company and not his company that is going to release this album.
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: