Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 03:22:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228564 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 653182 times)
surforia
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #6120 on: December 07, 2006, 07:23:07 PM »

one thing worries me... we dug out this 'story' ...which management most probably didn't have a clue that it ever existed...but now...management probably knows about the BBC site because it's being discussed here in the lime light.......I already see merck writting them an email demanding to remove the chidem mention... and ?next thing you know monday comes and no chinese democracy on the list... Embarrassed

I would agree but the problem with that this time is that there's no release date mentioned, and we know all too well that Merck believe's it's actually coming "soon." ?If anything this only confirms what the gn'r camp has been saying for 2 years!!! ?That being said, I still think this is HUGE!!!!
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #6121 on: December 07, 2006, 07:24:19 PM »

one thing worries me... we dug out this 'story' ...which management most probably didn't have a clue that it ever existed...but now...management probably knows about the BBC site because it's being discussed here in the lime light.......I already see merck writting them an email demanding to remove the chidem mention... and  next thing you know monday comes and no chinese democracy on the list... Embarrassed

I would agree but the problem with that this time is that there's no release date mentioned, and we know all too well that Merck believe's it's actually coming "soon."  If anything this only confirms what the gn'r has been saying for 2 years!!!  That being said, I still think this is HUGE!!!!

i think the fact it was dug out rather than being front page news gives it more credibility, i mean it's not like the bbc were advertising it majorly, it's just up there as part of a routine thing they do every week.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6122 on: December 07, 2006, 07:25:46 PM »

Only thing speaking against this is of course the fact that a release happening in 12 days without a single or promotion yet set in motion is very unlikely. And that's a pretty big only.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #6123 on: December 07, 2006, 07:26:57 PM »

"so you're telling me there's a chance!"
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #6124 on: December 07, 2006, 07:28:36 PM »

Only thing speaking against this is of course the fact that a release happening in 12 days without a single or promotion yet set in motion is very unlikely. And that's a pretty big only.

That's why I am not getting too excited. ?But wouldn't it be something if they plan a mass one week long promotional campaign. Something like a CD ad on every commercial break on all the football games and major TV shows.

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6125 on: December 07, 2006, 07:28:43 PM »

"a million to one is still a chance"

According to the dumbest character in history at least.....

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #6126 on: December 07, 2006, 07:30:57 PM »

damn!
12 days!
no way Sad
it aint this year...
unfortunately...
and I'm disappointed at the band for not letting us know about it, because making us hang on till the last moment, and not even give us a warning
is mean, and unethical

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #6127 on: December 07, 2006, 07:31:24 PM »

Lol. Dumb and Dumber. Awesome. ?beer
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #6128 on: December 07, 2006, 07:44:50 PM »

damn!
12 days!
no way Sad
it aint this year...
unfortunately...
and I'm disappointed at the band for not letting us know about it, because making us hang on till the last moment, and not even give us a warning
is mean, and unethical

Fuck that!? I'd take that instead of no album this year.? I can handle a 12 days warning without a problem.? If that is true then I will have been proven wrong.? And I will be so happy to be proven wrong on this one.

EDIT: I mean I want to CD to be released this year and be proven wrong on that because I thought it wouldn't be released this year for a couple of months.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 07:55:50 PM by GNFNRAXL » Logged
Perfect Criminal
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6129 on: December 07, 2006, 07:58:12 PM »

I just love to visit this site and see people out there that still believe that 2006 is the year.   Even when faced with the fact that GNR pulled the Harley ad, put a kabosh on the Rolling Stone article and has not utter one word about the album during their shows (don't you find that one odd?), even with all that and much much more .... some of you are still willing to believe in 2006.

I know you want it to happen, bnut doesn't common sense (and all the signs) point to this not happening in 2006?  Why do you guys choose to believe the most expoensive album of all time will be released without fanfare and without promotion?

I'd like to know why.  Is it stupidity or naievity or youth or what?
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6130 on: December 07, 2006, 08:00:16 PM »

I have a question to those of us who believe that it will come out on the 19th. ?People say that this may have always been the plan, and that's why they scheduled 3 shows at Universal during that time. ?Well, if they always knew that the 19th was the release date, why would they pull the "Better" Harley ad? ?

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #6131 on: December 07, 2006, 08:01:56 PM »

I just love to visit this site and see people out there that still believe that 2006 is the year.? ?Even when faced with the fact that GNR pulled the Harley ad, put a kabosh on the Rolling Stone article and has not utter one word about the album during their shows (don't you find that one odd?), even with all that and much much more .... some of you are still willing to believe in 2006.

I know you want it to happen, bnut doesn't common sense (and all the signs) point to this not happening in 2006?? Why do you guys choose to believe the most expoensive album of all time will be released without fanfare and without promotion?

I'd like to know why.? Is it stupidity or naievity or youth or what?

Because Axl said so.

The last beautiful free soul on this planet!
tsoky2003
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #6132 on: December 07, 2006, 08:02:37 PM »

Maybe better is not going to be the first single
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #6133 on: December 07, 2006, 08:03:07 PM »

Speaking for myself, probably stupidity.  Grin Grin GO AXL!

But since when have Guns'n'Roses ever done anything the traditional way?
If I was Axl, and knew it was coming out this year, I'd be pissed as hell at the fans who are blatantly calling him a liar all up and down these boards. Pessimism to the absolute max, tho tho not without reason.

If it ain't out this year, then what he has been saying is really gonna make him look like a tool ... like seriously ...

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6134 on: December 07, 2006, 08:04:06 PM »

Maybe better is not going to be the first single

Then why and how would Harley have gotten their hands on it?

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #6135 on: December 07, 2006, 08:04:29 PM »

I have a question to those of us who believe that it will come out on the 19th.  People say that this may have always been the plan, and that's why they scheduled 3 shows at Universal during that time.  Well, if they always knew that the 19th was the release date, why would they pull the "Better" Harley ad? 

The Harley ad could have been up there as a teaser.  But I don't think that they would have waited so long after to start the campaign.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
TVC15
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6136 on: December 07, 2006, 08:04:36 PM »

I just love to visit this site and see people out there that still believe that 2006 is the year.? ?Even when faced with the fact that GNR pulled the Harley ad, put a kabosh on the Rolling Stone article and has not utter one word about the album during their shows (don't you find that one odd?), even with all that and much much more .... some of you are still willing to believe in 2006.

I know you want it to happen, bnut doesn't common sense (and all the signs) point to this not happening in 2006?? Why do you guys choose to believe the most expoensive album of all time will be released without fanfare and without promotion?

This album will not come out with weeks of major promotion.

rant peace
gmGnR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6137 on: December 07, 2006, 08:06:52 PM »

Because people who have an IQ over 15? (not an insult, just a quote from some guy...) know that anything and everything is possible in this world. Even when all points to something not happening. It's called "life".

Paris - 06/06/1992
Paris - 07/13/1993
NYC - 12/05/2002
NYC - 05/12/2006
NYC - 05/14/2006
NYC - 05/17/2006,
E. Rutherford - 11/05/2006
NYC - 11/10/2006
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #6138 on: December 07, 2006, 08:07:02 PM »

Well, if they always knew that the 19th was the release date, why would they pull the "Better" Harley ad? ?

I really don't think the "Harley ad" is that big of a deal.

A single release or album release isn't going to be based around a motorbike commercial.
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #6139 on: December 07, 2006, 08:08:14 PM »

I just love to visit this site and see people out there that still believe that 2006 is the year.   Even when faced with the fact that GNR pulled the Harley ad, put a kabosh on the Rolling Stone article and has not utter one word about the album during their shows (don't you find that one odd?), even with all that and much much more .... some of you are still willing to believe in 2006.

I know you want it to happen, bnut doesn't common sense (and all the signs) point to this not happening in 2006?  Why do you guys choose to believe the most expoensive album of all time will be released without fanfare and without promotion?

I'd like to know why.  Is it stupidity or naievity or youth or what?

This album will not come out with weeks of major promotion.

rant peace

And you know this how?
I mean I know you don't know it ... I just really wish people would stop posting facts, that are so blantantly anything but.
Wish the thread I made was still here, it could have become the "CD Release Date Toilet thread" for posts such as those in 90% of this thread. 

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: