Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 05:18:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228564 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 303 304 [305] 306 307 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 653270 times)
GNRSANDMAN
Rocker

Bring it Axl

« Reply #6080 on: December 07, 2006, 06:48:29 PM »

Mine are "in due course"

CD or no CD, THAT is the question?Huh?
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #6081 on: December 07, 2006, 06:48:49 PM »

If we could get a confirmation on this BBC story then this would be just as good as an official statement from the band.

The BBC list for 18 December will go up on Monday.

If "Chinese Democracy" is still there then, I will get excited.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #6082 on: December 07, 2006, 06:49:23 PM »

whats even more interesting is that this thread has been running in circles for the last (at least ) 20-30 pages, jarmo didnt seem bothered then. but seems bothered now, management intervention anyone............................... hihi

Believe whatever you want.

It's pointless to keep going on and on about this. There's no new rumors so people keep coming up with their own.

That was never the purpose of this thread.

/jarmo

Looks like we have a new rumor in this BBC Radio Blurb. GnR release rumors are as predictable as east to west ascension of the sun.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #6083 on: December 07, 2006, 06:51:53 PM »

If we could get a confirmation on this BBC story then this would be just as good as an official statement from the band.

Uh, no only Axl can speak the truth. ? hihi ?Just like the Chinese government speaks the truth and no one in the media can write about the Chinese government because all they can do is write lies. ?(tongue in cheek)

Axl said its this year. ?Its this year...

The last beautiful free soul on this planet!
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #6084 on: December 07, 2006, 06:52:28 PM »

It's definitely not based on rumours. You don't get to be the biggest news corporation in the world by quoting Kerrang.

If nothing else, this could make alot of other places writing the same, who could again force GN'R to comment.

Your post is very true...

yes

GN'R doesn't have to comment. ?Soon can mean next week or 6 months, and in the GN'R world soon can be even longer!

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #6085 on: December 07, 2006, 06:53:24 PM »

SOON is the word peace

Soon is my least favorite word in the English language!? hihi

Soon is not the word.  In fact it must never even try to to be the word again. no

GNFNRAXL
« Reply #6086 on: December 07, 2006, 06:54:28 PM »

Here's hoping we get a confirmation before Monday then. ?Either from the band or Mysteron. ?And if we get it from the band I hope we get the release date. ? ok
benchiefjr
« Reply #6087 on: December 07, 2006, 06:54:34 PM »

why are you guys getting in such an uproar...all I see is Coming Soon, with an asterisk and this

The above listing contains a selection of the records released in forthcoming weeks. Not all releases are featured. The page was compiled to the best of our knowledge on 04 Dec 2006.

All details are subject to change. Please check artist and record company official websites for the latest details.

EDIT : I'm hopeful...I'm not saying this isn't true, but i don't know whats so exciting?
mustaine
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #6088 on: December 07, 2006, 06:54:55 PM »

SOON is the word peace

Soon is my least favorite word in the English language!? hihi

NOW, sounds better ok
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #6089 on: December 07, 2006, 06:57:29 PM »

Here's hoping we get a confirmation before Monday then. ?Either from the band or Mysteron. ?And if we get it from the band I hope we get the release date. ? ok

BTW, forgive me if this is common knowledge, but I've been trying to figure this out for weeks now.  Who is this "Mysteron"?  Is it "Mister Ron" Thall?

creepingvines
Headliner

exploding whispers...

« Reply #6090 on: December 07, 2006, 06:58:41 PM »

why are you guys getting in such an uproar...all I see is Coming Soon, with an asterisk and this

The above listing contains a selection of the records released in forthcoming weeks. Not all releases are featured. The page was compiled to the best of our knowledge on 04 Dec 2006.

All details are subject to change. Please check artist and record company official websites for the latest details.

EDIT : I'm hopeful...I'm not saying this isn't true, but i don't know whats so exciting?

i think the general consensus is that the bbc doesn't fuck around, the disclaimer is merely a standard cover your ass type of thing.  people feel that its a reliable source that probably wouldn't put it up there if it was not confirmed.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #6091 on: December 07, 2006, 06:59:41 PM »

No date attached.

I wouldn't get too excited.

Someone get hold of Merck so he can stomp out this latest hope in due course.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #6092 on: December 07, 2006, 06:59:56 PM »

BBC wouldn't put out fake rumours for nothing. ?If it is on their website they probably checked their info. ?What do you think of this rumour jarmo? ?
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6093 on: December 07, 2006, 07:00:10 PM »

We know he's connected to the band, but we don't know in what way or who he is. It's not Ron though, that we know.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
benchiefjr
« Reply #6094 on: December 07, 2006, 07:01:21 PM »

No date attached.

exactly my point...before i went to the link, i expected it to say December 18th/19th Chinese Democracy.  It doesn't. ok
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #6095 on: December 07, 2006, 07:03:35 PM »

No date attached.

There is no date attached to the NAS release and we know this will be released on Dec 19th.   ok
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #6096 on: December 07, 2006, 07:04:19 PM »

"...The above listing contains a selection of the records released in forthcoming weeks. Not all releases are featured..."

... yet the BBC chose to feature GNR and NAS.

NAS' record hits stores 18 Dec Europe/19 Dec US
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #6097 on: December 07, 2006, 07:04:45 PM »

what do you mean on monday? this monday? how do you know?

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
gin hotel
Banned
Rocker

Blind Melon - Chinese Democracy?

« Reply #6098 on: December 07, 2006, 07:05:25 PM »

everything else on the coming soon list is due december 18th

odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #6099 on: December 07, 2006, 07:06:05 PM »

Finally a rumor in the rumor thread!