Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 11:25:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228565 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 653625 times)
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #5980 on: December 07, 2006, 12:32:11 PM »

Spank me harder Jarmo! ?Spank me harder baby! hihi

The last beautiful free soul on this planet!
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #5981 on: December 07, 2006, 12:48:03 PM »

if no news tomorrow, then I'll start to doubt....

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #5982 on: December 07, 2006, 01:00:07 PM »

Now you start doubting?  rofl

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #5983 on: December 07, 2006, 01:11:20 PM »

Now you start doubting?? rofl

I still don't doubt  hihi
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #5984 on: December 07, 2006, 01:19:43 PM »

still 35 hours...
well, I already had my doubts, but it was 60%/40% for GNR, but after tomorrow, It'll be 99%/1% for no release in 2006 Sad

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
gun
« Reply #5985 on: December 07, 2006, 01:20:37 PM »

I am one of the "realists" so I find it very odd that I still have a small amount of hope left. ?The only thing that is causing this hope (no matter how misguided) is the old adage "no news is good news." ?After repeatedly saying "this year" it just makes no sense to make no announcement if C.D. is indeed postponed until a future year. ?This makes me think that the album will still be released or their is an effort being made to still release it this year but it is going to be close. ?We will know soon enough. ? Realistically speaking I don't think this could go on more than another week or so without something breaking. ?If we have no news by next Friday I think all bets are off but if that is the case I think the only thing Merck/Axl could do is give us a real reason as to why and also a FIRM release date ... not "soon". ? ?
Wicked Demon
Rocker

my post was Here Yesterday...

« Reply #5986 on: December 07, 2006, 01:25:10 PM »

year. ?This makes me think that the album will still be released or their is an effort being made to still release it this year but it is going to be close.

I agree. I think that there is a chance, and everyone involved may be trying whatever they can to get this out this year. I think that if they KNEW it wouldn't come out this year, we would have heard about it. But if they haven't given up, then this could be a great Christmas Wink

otherwise, some other day will be great....
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #5987 on: December 07, 2006, 01:36:22 PM »

"no news is good news."

Or Silence gives consent.
Silence is golden. Especially when it's glitters.

Ditto to you two.
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5988 on: December 07, 2006, 01:46:51 PM »

the boys have hold us to their words this year.
everything is running good.

They said they would tell us a lot of stuff before the end of the year, we're all still 3 weaks away from that. that gives them 21 days to speak.

Well december 31th is still before the end of the year.

so keep the faith alive.

If something was happening against Axl and the boys, they would have said something to us of why this, and why that, but we haven't heard from them. so it's also a good thing.

I know that a lot of people are working 24/7 to get this baby out. all we need is the right docter
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #5989 on: December 07, 2006, 01:51:44 PM »

Enough already.....

We all know there's no new rumored release date at the moment.

So please stop the pointless posting.

/jarmo

I totally agree with you jarmo on this one.  But you have to realise one thing.  Wether you like it or not there is only one thing that will put a stop to this and that is an official word from GNR on the status of the album.  Will it be released this year or not?  And if not when and why not this year.  I know you do not agree with the board members on this but at this point I believe that GNR are the only ones who can at least diminish the pointless posts.
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #5990 on: December 07, 2006, 02:10:00 PM »

Mass hysteria of anticipation? I post one thread about Chinese Democracy on the biggest general music forum in my country and there are barely 10 replies. Half positive, obviously members of this board, and the rest blatantly negative. Nobody cares, nobody really ever did. The only hysteria going on is in here. The rest of the world doesn't care, mostly because they have no clue about anything. All they know about GN'R is that their newspaper claims the album is coming a couple of times a year. GN'R is a joke to them.

It's the truth folks. Not 'being negative', just quoting the truth.

There seems to be a perception that the world is patiently waiting for "Chinese Democracy", which just isn't the case. This record will not sell anywhere near the amounts that AFD and UYI did.

Having said that, Axl is apparently "not doing it for the money". So what does he care.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #5991 on: December 07, 2006, 02:14:43 PM »

at this point I believe that GNR are the only ones who can at least diminish the pointless posts

What about the right thread? That's where half of the pointless posts belong in. yes

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?PHPSESSID=eb4882bc15660280b62e6c655f663d26&topic=40607.0

For the people that don't think Silence is golden, can't wait for a few weeks and have already decided that it's never coming out.
vicente
Headliner

"OK, nevermind"

« Reply #5992 on: December 07, 2006, 02:24:10 PM »

"no news is good news."

Or Silence gives consent.
Silence is golden. Especially when it's glitters.

"Silence isn't golden when I'm holdin' it inside"
Don't  Damn Me

Vicente

"all that anger, all that anger"
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #5993 on: December 07, 2006, 02:31:28 PM »

Now you start doubting?? rofl

I still don't doubt? hihi
i aint dounbting either, but what i'm sure of i wont say because then i might get negative karma nervous hihi

anyway, why are you guys talking about tommorrow?
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #5994 on: December 07, 2006, 02:33:25 PM »

Now that we're approaching page 303, would it be wrong to create a "The CD release date rumor thread" Appreciation Thread?" - a place for everyone to comment on just how ridiculously huge and off-topic this thread is most of the time? ? ? ?beer

That said, I still believe in 2006.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 02:37:04 PM by bazgnr » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #5995 on: December 07, 2006, 02:50:59 PM »

"Silence isn't golden when I'm holdin' it inside"
Don't  Damn Me

Vicente

If you were holding silence inside. I doubt you are.
All I see is this silence is glittering.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #5996 on: December 07, 2006, 03:00:39 PM »

Enough already.....

We all know there's no new rumored release date at the moment.

So please stop the pointless posting.

/jarmo

I totally agree with you jarmo on this one.  But you have to realise one thing.  Wether you like it or not there is only one thing that will put a stop to this and that is an official word from GNR on the status of the album.  Will it be released this year or not?  And if not when and why not this year.  I know you do not agree with the board members on this but at this point I believe that GNR are the only ones who can at least diminish the pointless posts.

Well arent you a rocket scientist.  Roll Eyes

Dont you think everyone involved in this record knows that.
Thanks for stating the obvious, maybe now Axl knows to put out an official word.  Roll Eyes

You say the same thing all the time, and guess what nothing changes, so stop.
Its getting to be as annoying as not having the record.
Fortus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5997 on: December 07, 2006, 03:12:41 PM »

the silence is a very bad sign , remember..rock in rio lisbon 2004...no news....and few days later was cancelled-
hpantazo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5998 on: December 07, 2006, 03:13:12 PM »

these posts aren't pointless. people are angry that there is no release date yet and no word from the band about one since they said it was coming out this year, and people have a right to be angry. if this tour was to promote the album then it is failing miserably because the majority of the genral public doesn't know anything about the cd or they don't believe it's ever coming out. the tour has done nothing to help that perception. they play 3-4 "new" songs that are never introduced by axl as being from the new album, most people don't know if they are gnr songs or cover songs and they don't care, they are there to hear november rain and AFD album. on top of that they go on so late every night that the general public and the media get pissed at them and walk out and trash them the next day, so how is the tour promoting "chinese democracy"? where is the release date? I'm sick of hearing people saying they are "staying active" so we should be happy. I went to 3 shows on this tour and I was glad to see them but they are hurting their rep. with the general public with this tour, they should release the album first and then "stay active".
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #5999 on: December 07, 2006, 03:13:57 PM »

anyway, why are you guys talking about tommorrow?

because on Friday we get Better single&video and press release about Chinese Democracy and on Tuesday it comes out...

hihi
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: