Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 11:17:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228565 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 655103 times)
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #5740 on: December 06, 2006, 03:06:55 PM »

I think December 19th would be perfect.

I wouldn't commit hari-kari if it came out during February either.

I think January would be bad as most people like to take a break from shopping for a month...

Hihi, I'll settle for anytime, thank you.

fink_owns_slash
Banned
Headliner

coen brothers' 1991 masterpiece 'barton fink'

« Reply #5741 on: December 06, 2006, 03:07:28 PM »

I was really testing the 'waters' of the board... its been pretty negative lately. i really believe this album is coming out in thirteen days, and the fact that everyone replied pretty positively still assures something to me... not sure what, but i guess that there are still good fans out there.

Why am I so sure? Because Guns and Roses hasn't told me anything otherwise.

in an off hand thought, all these people that get angry about no chinese democracy with the tour called "chinese democracy" forget that this is the first american leg of the tour, can't CD come out during the second leg for this tour for the title to still be correct? just a thought.

also, thanks Bang Bang... are we gunners or english students? listening party you bet! on dec 19th. see you.

i also have hope because among other things:
1) three dates in universal city before the 19th.
2) weeks off to promote around the holidays and to start second leg of tour.
3) bumblefoots new hair was done to look cool for a "photoshoot" ... photo shoot for what? (i believe Chinese Democracy/booklet or ads)
4) recent uneasy quietness around GNR camp... something is coming- pair that with all the recent activity in the rumour mill
5) recent consistency of 5 'new' songs a night on tour, before sometimes it was only 2 or 3 a night.
6) (and most important) axl said so (late fall) last day of fall is december 20th.

happy listening on december 19th!

to find out when chinese democracy comes out check out '14 years' (its only been 12; we have 2 left... sorry)
fink_owns_slash
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #5742 on: December 06, 2006, 03:09:33 PM »

i think the greatest thing about this thread is that when this album comes out (dec. 19 2006) and all these punks love, we can very easily just look up the poseurs. The same people that are saying,"this stuff rocks" on december 20th are many of the same people that are right now putting guns and roses down. whatever, it can't be taken back now... to bad you'll all feel like jackoffs.

now i already know the response to this post: YOU'LL be the jackass when 2007 rolls around and there is NO chinese democracy. my answer? i don't deal in hypotheticals, this album is out in thirteen days.

peace out.

Uh I hope your're right but I've got my doubts seeing as you can't even spell Finck right.

I've had to address this before, so here goes ONE more time... the reference is more for the Coen brothers movie 'Barton FINK' which I really like, and I thought it could also reference my favorite gunner Robin FinCk. You know get two birds with one stone.

Not sure why this is brought up so often... if you met Axl would you be like, "um... axl, i believe axl should be spelled A-X-L-E, you know as in what holds a tire to a car." hopefully he'd deal with that in typical Axl fashion.

but whatever, I'll be listening to Chinese Democracy in 13 days!

peace out

but it is still finck to me... ?Tongue ... ?how about finck_owns_slah ?hihi beer

and I'll be listening to CD also... soon

Regardless, don't bother people about spelling.? Are you Gunners or English students?

? ?Yeah, GNR in 13 days!? ?

Are people planning release / listening parties?? ?

A listening party? No way am I gonna ask anyone to come listen to CD with me on the 19th. What happens when it rolls around and you have to cancel if it's not out? Then you look like an ass.

i'll play the whole album for you guys on my piano. just kidding... and just wait.

peace out

to find out when chinese democracy comes out check out '14 years' (its only been 12; we have 2 left... sorry)
The General
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5743 on: December 06, 2006, 03:15:30 PM »

Has it been discussed that Axl can drop the album in a small quanta (100cd`s in a small store anywhere) the last day in this year. Then he still can get away with that he relased the album in 2006 Wink
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5744 on: December 06, 2006, 03:17:49 PM »

Has it been discussed that Axl can drop the album in a small quanta (100cd`s in a small store anywhere) the last day in this year. Then he still can get away with that he relased the album in 2006 Wink

I think Santa will bring it before that happens  hihi

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #5745 on: December 06, 2006, 03:22:04 PM »

Didn't somebody recently get shot because there weren't enough PS3's to go around?  Bad idea, but possible I guess.  All the songs would be for free on the net the very same day.

The last beautiful free soul on this planet!
slashsbaconpit
Rocker

If it opens your eyes ...

« Reply #5746 on: December 06, 2006, 03:25:12 PM »

Dec. 19 sounds good.
I'm hoping for it. It would be awesome to be proven wrong and have it come out that day!

Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for GNR!
burden
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5747 on: December 06, 2006, 03:26:07 PM »

If the album does not come out in 2006 (seems likely at this point), does anyone think that there will be any communication or will silence rule.  Quite frankly, by Axl never communicating anything at all he is raising the pressure to deliver a great album.  Which means the delays either indicate that he's past the point of no return and can't deliver or he has something awesome up his sleeve. 
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #5748 on: December 06, 2006, 03:28:22 PM »

"The album has been pushed back. Look for it soon" Some bullshit like that.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
[mango]
Rocker

Chris Pitman = GNR

« Reply #5749 on: December 06, 2006, 03:29:04 PM »

If it would be no comunication with fans, it would not surprise me. It's a common thing in GNR camp, these years.....

I hope i'm wrong...

18.9.2010 @ Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria - I was almost there
24.9.2010 @ Arena, Zagreb, Croatia - I was there
17.7.2012 @ Spaladium Arena, Split, Croatia - I was there too
axlnyc
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5750 on: December 06, 2006, 03:29:47 PM »

12/19 for sure!!! it's my mom's birthday!!!! ?Axl wouldn't let my mom down. ?nervous

81688-NJ
61791-LI, NY
120991-MSG
121391-MSG
71892-NJ
72992-NJ
30693-CT
120502-MSG
51206-NYC
51506-NYC
51706-NYC
110506-NJ
111006-MSG
111711-NJ
111911-CT
112611-NJ
2/10/12-NYC
2/12/12-
Soori
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5751 on: December 06, 2006, 03:30:32 PM »

he wants to release the album in 2007, 20 years after AFD!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #5752 on: December 06, 2006, 03:31:34 PM »

Doubters look much dumber than believers when prove themselves wrong.
For being so damn Smartass.

Either way those who always try to drag others into negative thinking are wankers.

I was not trying to draw anyone into negative thinking, I'mm just wondering why they are so sure it's coming out on the 19th. Maybe they know something I we don't if they are so sure.

Then it wasn't addressed to you.

the 19th is never my bet either.
I'd say stating an opinion/a speculation as a fact is basically dumb.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #5753 on: December 06, 2006, 03:36:01 PM »

Momentum is building for another disappointment I see.

You really believe the album will be out in 13 days?

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #5754 on: December 06, 2006, 03:38:57 PM »

Yeah baby!!! beer

fink_owns_slash
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #5755 on: December 06, 2006, 03:39:09 PM »

this would be a mistake in my opinion... that would be traded illegally way more then if it was released in a large numbers.

but at this point, would axl really care if this thing tanks due to illegal piracy, i mean he could really stick it to universal, since he doesn't see much of those profits anyway... he has to be upset over the release of the Greatest Hits still. plus if the album is a hit (albeit through piracy) that would mean more live show demand, which of course the band see's more from that finacially. just a random thought

peace out

cody6977
Headliner

sometimes I pee when I poop

« Reply #5756 on: December 06, 2006, 03:39:40 PM »

he just needs to put the fuckin thing out there
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #5757 on: December 06, 2006, 03:41:34 PM »

Unless I hear otherwise from no other than GNR and the camp.
give_it_a_rest
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5758 on: December 06, 2006, 03:42:58 PM »

No I don't, my hopes are up for early 2007 feb/march, if its released earlier that would be a surprise for me. But I hate the no communication on CD attitude from the band. I'm dissapointed in that, they show little respect to the fans i.m.o, and they ask respect from us ?Undecided

Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #5759 on: December 06, 2006, 03:43:07 PM »

this would be a mistake in my opinion... that would be traded illegally way more then if it was released in a large numbers.

but at this point, would axl really care if this thing tanks due to illegal piracy, i mean he could really stick it to universal, since he doesn't see much of those profits anyway... he has to be upset over the release of the Greatest Hits still. plus if the album is a hit (albeit through piracy) that would mean more live show demand, which of course the band see's more from that finacially. just a random thought

peace out

It's going to spread like wildfire through China illegally for sure either way. ?I wonder what effect that'll have. ?It may be the only time that Chinese authorities try to enforce the anti-piracy laws in China. ?Maybe that is part of Axl's plan?

Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: